Michelle Carter found Guilty

Good job America! Now, please ban all assault words so that this never happens again.

>web.archive.org/web/20170618055529/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/16/us/suicide-texting-trial-michelle-carter-conrad-roy.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlRPCM1wrF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She was a little bit too eager to get the dude to kill himself tbqhwyf

slide thread sage 20 fucking thread on that cunt a day his too much.

sooooooo

free charles manson?

cause this is exactly his crime!

he never commited ONE murder.

he told others to murder

and he's been rotting away in jail since the 60's.

Cool....free charlie manson, free charlie manson *chants

free charlie manson

free charlie manson
free charlie manson

free charlie manson
free charlie manson
free charlie manson
frearlie manson

free charlie manson
free charlie mansonfree charlie mansonfree charlie mansonfree charlie mansonfree charlie mansonfree charlie mansonfree charlie mansonfree charlie mansonfree charlie mansonfree charlie manson

last time I checked threats were never covered under the first amendment. Talking someone into suicide shouldn't be either.

quick rundown of what charles manson did? I keep seeing webms n shit in orange jumpsuit of this guy. But never realized what he did.

>planning actual murders is the same as talking to a suicidal person

Well then you should be petitioning congress to free charles manson

he simply told people to kill people.

he never forced them, never coherced them. Simply because they would do whatever he said to do, he shouldn't be in jail.

Google it. he dropped off his "followers" and left the scene. They killed, and them met him back at his place.

So, according to your logic. Manson is blameless too.
Right?

He invented styrofoam.

PLANNED, but never did he pick up a knife or anything

he simply told people to do it

same as this bitch.

EXACTLY the same premise.

maybe she committed no crime, but she is a threat to society so i don't care. execute her.

>Good job America! Now, please ban all assault words so that this never happens again.

Encouraging suicide is already illegal, I see no need for new laws.

>implying talking someone into killing themselves real time isn't infinitely worse than telling a bunch of people to kill someone
Lmao Charles Manson literally did not do anything wrong, he fuckig showed the world how easy it is to turn your quiet, white, teenagers into bloodthirsty sociopaths.

why is he in prison for that?

Did anyone unwillingly die in this case? You can murder someone but you can't suicide someone
That's what psychological treatment is for

Roasties BTFO

one, two?

when does your morals say the exact same thing is wrong.

Do you have an exact number in your head?

point being. She talked someone into killing himself.
Manson talked people into killing others.

Same fucking thing.

If she did nothing wrong. neither did manson.

if manson is wrong, so is she.

Pick one.

Why? Calls to action are NOT protected which is why he was jailed.

this guy also sitting behind bars for creating blue whale challenge a game where he made bunch of kid kill themselves in russia

imagine isis terrorist making american kidsjump off a bridge what how its any differnent than any recent terrorist attack people are dead and mission accomplished

Yes, in this girls case, he wanted to stop, and she talked him BACK into the truck

so fuck off.

follow the case, before you say fuck all.

Ehh, it's not like we haven't made this before. Not a big deal desu.

Was the NAP violated?

he should be execute along with this thot

>execute
d

He plucked chickens in a provocative way

Fucking Cara D making it illegal for us to speak and shit

She's really really cute. Look at how smooth her skin is. Smooth as eggs.

>blacked obsessed cuckholds making excuses for a 5/10

Fits the Sup Forums profile

found the faggot

Well, I would say that is you are telling someone you know is in the process of suicide to go through with it and keep going, the NAP can be set aside because you need to be executed

Not true

i can tell you to KYS

but if i get your phone and start telling you to do it every fucking day

AND then knowingly know you have psychological issues. Depression and other shit.
Then when your about to change your mind about killing yourself. i talk you back into the truck where your trying to kill yourself

Ya..it's fucking wrong.

What aren't you grasping here.

imagine being in a relationship where you care about someone and they constantly remind you of how their life is painful, how no body cares about them, how no one can help them and how they don't fit into the world.

then after this constant repetition, you don't want this person you love to suffer anymore so you start to agree with them about suicide being a good solution.

you are now a murderer

ugh god jesus i took a drink too

Wrong.
She coerced someone to kill themselves, and when he was about to cancel his plans of suicide, she talking him into finishing the job. Manson did not coerce anyone, he literally told people to kill someone. There was no consequence if they didn't do what he said, no pressure, and no coercion involved mate.

This is not the same thing
talking A into killing A isn't the same as talking A into killing B, C, D, E and the rest of the alphabet

>convincing others to kill people is bad
yuh
>convincing others to kill themselves is bad
yuh
>they're both bad so... same thing?
no, you're retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=nlRPCM1wrF8

this is the fucking face of evil

selfish bitch, i hope she gets very badly treated in prison with no early release.

>that forehead

really

so, what if this is your father or mother?

still going to say this stupid shit?

whatever man.....grasping at straws, strawman

i'd rather be gay than fuck dr robotnik's daughter

she absolutely deserves the sentence

how fucked in the head do you have to be to convince someone to get back into a car filling with carbon monoxide after they got out?

THAT"S exactly what im trying to say.

If manson is rotting away in prison for his shit. She should be rotting in prison too

and just as vilified

I think I love her, please help me :(

>so, what if this is your father or mother?
>what is child abuse

False equivalency, fucking faggot.
You are literally a revolting degenerate for trying to skew what happened.

what if she was your daughter? a 17 year old who was severely psychologically affected by being in a relationship with a suicidal person

We're on the same page then, though personally, I see Manson as innocent and her as guilty. Just imagine if some cunt did this to your brother, cousin, or something.

i want to land my plane on her forehead tbqhwu familia

Her cranium is huge. She looks like the finall incarnation of the evolved human in the Outer limits episode from the 1960s titled The Sixth Finger.

hate fuck

>that flag
let it sage

She reminds me a bit of those things out of 'They Live', which is ironic because her boyfriend doesn't live.
That's not to say I wouldn't ream the ass off this little pig-fish psycho bitch because I would, with gusto. But by cunningly lying about myself I wouldn't have to suffer her obvious mental deficiencies afterwards.
I know, I know. I'm just an old fashioned romantic but hey - if the slut fits wear it on your cock, right?

If she was my own daughter I would have no remorse for her and would not even go to her trial. I would have more respect for her if she just murdered him outright

bait, but theres a difference between commanding a murder and commanding a suicide. in the first case you may pressure the murderer to kill the victim, though its not the choice of the victim. but theres only one person responsible for suicide and people nowadays kill themselves because of every little thing that has happened to them, so theres no reason shes guilty, she was just trying to help this dude out of this world.

Does anyone bother to read past the headline? It wasn't the text that got her. She was on the phone listening without calling for help. That's where she fucked up.

This will be reversed on appeal

I would tell her to cut off all contact

are you mentally deficient

If she was tired of his bullshit, she could have just cut it off

IF THEN he killed himself, it would not be on her concience

but instead, bugged him daily about killing himself
Convinced him to do it
told him it was normal
and when he chickened out last minute, she talked him back into the truck

GO FUCK OFF.......with your idiot counter.

No it won't.

In that case...can I really say that....Hitler did nothing wrong??!?!?! :O

>can't suicide someone
Goverments and inteligence agencies around the world disagree

I think manson should not be in jail either

I can tell you right now, to go kill someone

who's fucking at fault

I am not giving you money, threatening your family or cohercing you in any other way, except saying "you cant' be in my group any longer".

who's fault is that?
Not mine. It's yours, for being fucked in the head to feel the need to be around me to the point you will do shit this is unthinkable.

ok Cara may have gone too far
she's still hot though

All he's ever known is the inside of a jail. He'd an hero if let go.

looks like a coal burner. like she would bang black guys in front of the dude and tell him to kill himself. seriously.

THERE BE THIS INVENTION CALLED GOOGLE.

BULLSHIT,
the point being, NEITHER PERSON threatened the people to kill.
If that's the case, both are guilty or none are guilty.

Pick one

Maybe not, maybe so. We can't know it is going to happen or not. But it's possible.

she just wanted to help

Hitler only ordered others to kill...therefore

Hitler did nothing wrong!!

Its just free speech!

It literally will and you'll watch it happen within a year or two.

You're an idiot. She did not hold him in the car. People are literally free to say anything mean and demeaning to anyone

20 years for this. US justice system is insanely strict.

Shes only 20 and made a stupid mistake as a 16 year old.

Holy Maloney...

In turn we gave our hero only 21 years for killing 70+ people. The world is an interesting place.

S

OP is highly autistic with extremely shallow understanding of the situation.

>a pretty white girl is on trial
>hurr bet she'll get off right Sup Forums?
>oh wait they found her guilty, better find another way that this is unfair to us in someway
OMG ALL SHE DID WAS SAY STUFF POLICE STATE REEEEE

Idk if I could m8. Something about someone wanting someone dead, and not having the balls to kill them so they instead make their life fucking hell before having them kill themselves, is a huge turn off. Probably just me though

Hitler did nothing wrong. Thats why he was allowed to die a natural death in Argentina

>just set the aside rules because I feel like they need to be executed
just use the commie flag, instead

that face LOL

you can tell she has those shitty burger genes like drumpf

YES, and infact

Hitler simply said "solve the jewish solution"

it was the wamsey protocol that decided everything

but hitler dind't put a stop to it. and he knew what was going on.

THAT is where he gets in hot water

kek, so organised crime is now legal?

all these imbecilic rants… she was prosecuted on the ground of knowing the victim was in a monoxide-filled car but did not call him to get out, call 911, or take any action to prevent this happening, hence "involuntary manslaughter"
God pol has been dumbing down rapidly

I've said this in almost every single thread
You could land an airplane on that fucking forehead

Maybe it's the fact she stayed on the phone with him until he died. It wasn't the texts that got her imprisoned. That was just more fuel to the fire. But involuntary manslaughter came from her knowing he was doing it and not calling for help.

If she gets out of jail I would find her and rape her

>Be woman in early twenties
>Having thin hair, almost balding

You are aware that inciting to suicide is also illegal here fellow Leaf... It is in the same section as advocating for murder which is clearly not an act of free speech - the cunt deserves it, too many men kill themselves due to women

No, he did not order jews to be killed

But when he knew it was happening and didnt' put a stop to it

that is where he is guilty

she needs more eyebrow

no, organized crime there is a benefit you fucking moron

Kill so and so, because they are ruining my business model.

Wow, you suck and understanding and basic logic.

do you seriously think being a relationship with a suicidal person won't affect your judgement about saving their life?

The crime she committed, I believe (correct me if I am wrong), was being aware of a suicide attempt ongoing, and instead of calling the police or Deescalating the situation, she encouraged and encored the behavior, talking the victim back into his carbon monocide filled car. Now, nobody is saying Shen forced him to suicide, but what's SHE did was a crime. Even If he lived, it would STILL be a crime

>orbit oneitis incessantly
>online talk inocuous things but always in non-traceable interactions be incredibly clingy and imposing
>get her to snap and say something about killing yourself online
>do it, ruin her life
who here soon to be /devilish/?

It's all the processed shit we eat.

kek

top fucking kek

All i know is, the reason she's in prison

he tried to get out of his truck because he changed his mind. And she talked him back into the truck.