what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=544&v=93U54gprVQA
youtube.com/watch?v=0UEsVrVbXKg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's angry that Jews say they aren't white so they don't have white privilege

>If I assail the Jews, my career is over

He has no choice if he wants to stay relevant. Such is life.

What he meant by it is they aren't very different in crime statistics and things like that which he focuses on.

what career? he has practically the same credibility as David Duke at this point. I doubt that if he named the jew anyone would be surprised

H U W H I T E

Jared is the best. This is required listening.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4

Nope. He's actually never focused on Jews. He's been working with Jews from day one and is not even against Jews and gentiles breeding together. He's a Kosher nationalists that considers Ashkenazi Jews the same as we are.

beware false idols

And still done more for white than the NEETsocs. How about that?

At least he doesn't whine about people who do talk about jews all day like a bitch, like most 'conservatives'.

he's said that while jews are generally a negative influence on western civ, many are not and at the end of the day white cucks are the engine which drives degeneracy as Jews would have no power without them. I believe he's said that antisemitism gets to a point where if it rains on your birthday, you blame the Jews. Which is the Power Level of most niggers on this board.

>They look pretty white to me
Something a nigger would say desu senpai

no, YOU!

Most of you faggots are khazarian converts prancing around the desert pretending to be middle eastern. Fuck off back to Eastern Europe you LARPers

>what did he mean by this?

He meant "Let not turn our organisation into a lightbulb for knuckle-dragging neo-nazi moths."

I look more like an Arab than a turkic guy

that's because you're a shitskin. Ashkenazi master race reporting in here. I'm blonde with blue eyes, a straight nose and straight hair. 100% ashkenazi, even a Cohen. Get rekt plebs.

You're no Jewish then. being 12% Jew means you're goy. you're not Cohen anymore, Goy can't be Cohen
btw I'm ashkenazi

So a fake jew?

stay mad 1/2 ashkenazi

Jews look white but are not ethnically/culturally white.

they're like 90% the same race as you, they're more intelligent because they've been practicing eugenics to weed out the problems caused by their initial and continued inbreeding from their time in europe

Is there a lot of tension or fighting between Ahskenazi and Mizrahi&Sephardi Jews in Israel? From what I gathered you all pretty much get along and don't focus on ethnicities that much. It's pretty much only on Sup Forums where bigtalks like to mouth off.

out of this 50min interview they used a 30second clip where he's just laughing at her say she's never experienced racism.

That figures.

meh never had a non-ashkenazi pm. says a lot about who runs Israel.

He says kikes are white.
Although they do have distinct features that makes them stand out like:weird face, whinny voice, whinny attitude (oy vey why do they persecute me so) ect.

Was jared Taylor ever even a proper wn? Seems like he's just a race realist.

>Was jared Taylor ever even a proper wn
Yes he is.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=544&v=93U54gprVQA

Jews like arguing and fighting verbally but there's no real hate imo
The tension is more between Right wing and left wing and it's mostly in the media, not in real life. the fact that most leftists are ashkenazis and most right wingers are Mizrahis dies add to this tension

does*

>implying the Jews din't make it rain on my birthday
Fuck off shill.

The media portrays everyone getting along in Israel in terms of Ashkenazi/Mizrahi/Sephardi. The Israelis that I spoke to also said that skin color isn't an issue there really maybe only if the person is black. Are there a lot Ashkenazi-Mizrahi relationships and marriages and are they viewed as normal?

He has to say that. But Jared is the real deal and has named the Jew many times.

WE TEST THE POPUOATION

WE GET RID OFF

DA JOOOOOOOOOOSS

DA JOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZ

MAKE WHITE LAND THAT OAY FOR DIABETES MEDICATION FOR ME

DA JOOOOOOOOOOOZZ

Well I was talking about the Israeli media.
>Are there a lot Ashkenazi-Mizrahi relationships and marriages and are they viewed as normal?
Pretty much, yep. There are usually tensions between the families but intermarriage is common

He's redpilled on the JQ. He simply doesn't want to enter this domain since it's divisive and doesn't achieve anything but to be ostracize.The most important thing we want is to live among our people.and the JQ is still a problem he recognizes but there are others who work on these topics.

source : youtube.com/watch?v=0UEsVrVbXKg

This is the attitude Trump seems to have as well.