Single Moms do twice the work by being both a Mother & Father, we should actually be honoring them today

Single Moms do twice the work by being both a Mother & Father, we should actually be honoring them today.

Other urls found in this thread:

childtrends.org/indicators/births-to-unmarried-women/#_ednref1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_parasites_of_humans
actrochester.org/children-youth/family-support/single-parent-families/single-parent-families-by-race-ethnicity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twice the welfare spending

single dad here
OP is a faggot

Eat shit you wledare leeching cunt

Also more likely to raise kids that: commit crime, end up in poverty, go to jail/prison, abuse drugs and alcohol, have behavioral and mental problems...

Mothers cannot replace fathers for a male child. They may do so up until 11-12 year but then the child absolutely must have a male role model.

Children born to unmarried mothers are more likely to grow up in a single-parent household, experience instable living arrangements, live in poverty, and have socio-emotional problems.
As these children reach adolescence, they are more likely to have low educational attainment, engage in sex at a younger age, and have a birth outside of marriage.
As young adults, children born outside of marriage are more likely to be idle (neither in school nor employed), have lower occupational status and income, and have more troubled marriages and more divorces than those born to married parents.
Women who give birth outside of marriage tend to be more disadvantaged than their married counterparts, both before and after the birth. Unmarried mothers generally have lower incomes, lower education levels, and are more likely to be dependent on welfare assistance compared with married mothers.
Women who have a nonmarital birth also tend to fare worse than childless single women; for example, they have reduced marriage prospects compared with single women without children.
A majority of unmarried births now occur to cohabiting parents
Between 2006 and 2010, 58 percent of unmarried births were to cohabiting parents: in 2002, the proportion was 40 percent. Children born to cohabiting parents are more likely to see their parents eventually marry than are those born to non-co-residential parents. Nevertheless, children born to cohabiting parents experience higher levels of socioeconomic disadvantage, and fare worse across a range of behavioral and emotional outcomes than those born to married parents.
In 2013, 72 percent of all births to black women, 66 percent to American Indian or Alaskan native women, and 53 percent to Hispanic women occurred outside of marriage, compared with 29 percent for white women, and 17 percent for Asian or Pacific Islander women.
childtrends.org/indicators/births-to-unmarried-women/#_ednref1

>Single mothers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_parasites_of_humans

single mothers are the worst thing that can happen to a kid.

single fathers are the best thing that can happen to a kid.

Taking twice the dick without half the sense.

And the kid gets fucked up because you need to have a balance between love and discipline. Why do you think niggers are so fucked up?

neck yourself faggot.

I'm terrible at math. Is it possible to give two times less fucks?

They do 100% of the work in creating our criminal underclass.

They deserve a BIG round of applause for that!

>single fathers are the best thing that can happen to a kid.

This may be true, generally, but it's not as great as it seems. Stepmoms are fucking cunts and you can grow up autistic toward women generally when she fucks your head up and gets you punished by your father with lies. They also fuck your head up and try to get you to hate your mother.

If being a single mom is so tough, why do women monopolize the children in a divorce? if it was so tough, wouldn't they share the child with their former partner to make it easier on themselves?

>Single Moms do twice the work by being both a Mother & Father

Except that they don't and if anything, do even less than they did/would have done if they were bringing the child up with the father.

Have you ever met a single mother? They're some of the most lazy, entitled victims to exist. They all think that everything that's wrong in their lives is the fault of the childs father and they should have no personal responsibility for the consequences of their actions.

They use the fact that they're a single parent like minorities use the race card. It's a get out of jail free card that they use constantly. They have absolutely no regard for how their separation from the childs father will impact the upbringing of that child, matter of fact the upbringing of the child isn't a priority for them at all.

As far as they're concerned, the child is brought up by child allowance and school, they're just a single parent and so you couldn't possibly expect them to take responsibility for the human they decided to create.

Single mothers are self centred scum that ruin billions of lives.

my mom fucked me up and made me hate my father growing up. Single mothers are dangerous

$$$$$$$$$$$$

My father was a single father. Mother was a slut and walked out on me.

You can take your feminist bullshit and shove it up your ass.

They do none of the work by being neither and just using their kids for free gibs and attention.

Fuck that, they already have mothers day and that is enough, and I'm saying this being raised by a single mother.

>1 post by this ID

Much better to
>share the work
>share the stress
>share the tears
>share the hugs
>share the love
>share the pride

>twice the time sucking cock
>four the times clubbing
>ten times getting gangbanged
>three times the black cock

I will never honor them. They are selfish to deny a child their true father figure.

They are destroying western civilization and should be shamed more than any degenrate behavior.

Voting for women should be revoked until we can repair the damage to society tbat these women have do d.

Came here to post this.

Fuck off kindly, that's heavily situational, and an opinion to boot.

Single women with kids mean shitty women AND shitty father choices. State should systemically disincentivize that, even punish by charging extra taxes or denying tax exemptions.

Doing twice the work doesn't necessarily mean that the work is done right.

Can I get some recognition for these 3s?

you underestimate womens ire in a divorce

Single moms are picking up the kids from grandmas after a hard night of the BBC trying to find day baby's new daddy.

The woman in the picture should have been black as they make up the overwhelming majority of single mothers.

The group with the highest regional rate was African American residents, at 77%, followed by Hispanic residents at 63%, white residents at 33%, and Asian residents at 19%.

>actrochester.org/children-youth/family-support/single-parent-families/single-parent-families-by-race-ethnicity

The German children will find one in the local asylum center, np.

Absolutely. If someone can photoshop a nigger there instead, I'll happily replace it.

Single motherhood is a direct result of (((cultural marxism))) and one of the most negative aspects of Western society today. No wonder (((feminists))) are cheering for single mothers. The goal is clear - to destroy the society.

Single motherhood is the #1 cause of poverty globally, and as we all know poverty does not help kids

doesn't really matter, all single moms are equally degenerate, and it would only serve to distract from the message (dats racis)

I wonder why are they single

Single Mom's are the living proof of failure.
Sage and kill yourself.

Being a child of a single parent is twice the work, stress and tears. But you get the same number of hugs, love and pride you would have had with 2 parents.

as a man raised by a single mom, fuck you. we don't need more. not sure how the girls turn out, but boys get fucked royally by not having a dad in their lives.

Are those relative percentages, though? In other words, in absolute numbers, 33% of white mothers may be more than 77% of black mothers, given their relative population disparities.

Witnessed and with a proper message.

Single fathers do a heck of lot more than a single mother, however the family unit is broken in both cases. The Nuclear Family should be respected and enforced.

Please ignore this post

>twice the work
Twice? Twice?! I'm sure single moms had to work at least triple as much black dick than your average windsock-level whore. As for being the father? The closest they get to that part is screaming "daddy" at the top of their lungs while their kid is having their 4th birthday or some shit

>mfw i was raised by a single mom
>mfw my mom didn't want to get gibs because she thought it was immoral
>mfw i always still had the best phone in my class

I came out okay. High intellect, so my crimes are legal gray areas and I've never been caught. My only regret is not making more off bitcoin. Been married and have a son. Single parent cycle has been broken.

Who cares if we come off as racist?

Single motherhood is degenerate. I just think it's counter productive to have a white woman with a baby and a sign pointing to her as a degenerate.

We need white women having babies. We need to not demonize this as much as possible, and encourage it as much as possible.

Life isn't that simple.

>twice the work
>still worse results
Never heard of "work smart not hard" I guess?

We all bite us in the ass that we didn't join the bitcoin production in time. You are not alone user

NEVER FORGET WHOS DAY IT REALLY IS

Why can't we honor both?
Also, what about single dads?

>all merican data
Not convinved tbqh. Sure the studies may be controlled for poverty but are they controlled for being black?

>tfw no photoshop skills

shit, there it is

Haha yeah, maybe on Mother's day we can celebrate single Dads as well????

At least they made her a nigger.

Half the kids, double the immigrants.

single moms do a quarter of the work, because they don't act as a father, and they only act as half the mother (if that).

I will never honor the acceptance of destroying nuclear families

That's some fucked up common core math.

They do half the work of a regular mom and none of the work of a dad

There's a reason why roasties are single mothers and why kids from single mother homes grow up to be infinitely more fucked up than single father homes

What do I care about my parasites? Let them live and flourish:I am strong enough for all that

Single mothers are human garbage.

No they don't. That's why their kids are so shit.