Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2TAJu
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ntoEF_Zg7yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>unarchived shill
archive.is/2TAJu

>archive.is/2TAJu

u cant submit a vote from the archive page nerd

how long do you give it before they take this poll down?

CNN should be bombed into rubble

>Set up a poll
>Get the wrong response
>Spin it
>Are alt-right trolls rigging political polls? This answer might shock you!

>that result

i guarantee that this will NEVER see national airwaves.

why care about a liar?

>End of needlessly long article
>"The short answer is no they're not, but the more likely answer, is, they might be."

You know they are just going to say that the russians hacked the poll.
If its not russians then they will just simply say it was the trump supporters who hacked it.
Just wait.

why theyll just rig it

Watch the official narrative state 'an online poll shows a majority of respondents do not want Trump investivated for obstruction, but we have information from a source that shows many of the respondents might be from a foreign countries, its possible these respondents are from Russia and might even be high ranking Kremlin officials. Anonymous sources state that it might possibly could be mayve Putin himself. He we have a former Obama staffer telling us why Trump is Hitler reborn'

Someone seriously edit this pages info and ask the question "I Thought he was being investigated since the day he took office?"

"YOU LIED TO ME!"

It's fucking ridiculous.

Every phone-to-phone polling shows that Trump should be impeached, investigated and locked up, yet transparent polls like this shows the total opposite.

No but then I was like maybe even though I just get gave you a direct negative of the possibility with confirmation language.

because they poll by land line only most of the time. who the fuck do you know under 60 that has a fucking land line phone anymore. i work for the phone company and can tell you all we are know is a internet provider phone is dead.

CNN will change the results manually before they show them on TV

>Be CNN
>Set up a poll
>It goes wrong
>"W-well it wasn't serious anyway come back later to see the REAL result!"
Jfc even Kiselyov and Putin seem tame compared to this level of propaganda.

>This survey is not scientific. Come back Sunday to read how the CNN audience voted.
So they are literally admitting that they will ignore the results and create their own based on the false pretense that "this is what reall CNN viewers believe"

The yes percent of the vote where those retards who voted for hilary whom are still salty about the elections

Vote now

bump

Join #nupol at https ://webchat. freenode.net

No swede-cucks pls.

>Vote on an archive
Way to get the point.

>1.3 million votes
Looks like someone already brigaded the poll

>giving CNN clicks

i dont think CNN has 1.3 mill viewers

Russian hackers at it again, I'm sure that is what they will report.

>removes anonymous to jay
>posting something everyone already knows which doesnt make you look smart at all
fuck off newfag

2 scoops

lol retarded snownigger

Haxord by 4chinz pwnd

Banter aside even though this isn't a scientific poll, it probably hints at the reality behind the MSM narrative.
You can expect left-tilting polls from Huffpost Salon NYT WP etc. because of their niche leftist audience.
I suspect CNN may be a lightning rod for pissed off normal humans, so that may skew this poll right. The ground truth is probably ~60% pro-Trump /anti-Statist.

How 2 submit vote on an archived page? fucks sake...

your lucky this is a user forum because you would never live this down

It's a bot.

>A bot is calling you a shill

Judgement Day! Sure thing Nord

>"I... IT APPEARS THAT DRUMPFS RUSSIAN AGENTS HAVE HACKED OUR POLL!"

They will fake it up eventualy.
So why we are even trying ?

Бля пocoны, they're onto us! Abort, abort!

bump

i know right. that survey is going to get swept under the rug like it never happened

Well. It's not like they're going to use it since it doesn't conform to their narrative.

Every time a link to those sites is posted there is a post with the archived version literally seconds later. Do you think someone could see the post, open it, archive it, and post the link in 20 seconds?

Bump

Russian hackers doin it again.

>asking a person a question
>OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE
wow

CNN is playing 274 dimensional underwater hopscotch.
they created this poll to make us vote and then tune in to cnn to give (((them))) ratings by being curious to see what they have to see

say* not see

How the fuck are polls like this consider "transparent" to you when they're instantly linked here, T_D, Reddit and every other site full of internet autists?

No poll online can grow organically these days, it'll always be brigaded by someone. It's why online polls are useless, if it's an issue right-wingers feel strongly about they'll swarm it in their favour, if it's an issue left-wingers feel strongly about they'll swarm it in their favour. People that don't feel strongly about certain issues won't bother to take their time to answer polls, leaving it incredibly one sided.

Bump

Vote

THE GAP IS CLOSING BOYS
IT'S NOW 32% TO 67%

THEY'RE GAINING FAST

What a loaded fucking question lmao

IMPEACH GRUMPF

IMPEACH GRGLHF

>17 intelligence sources say Russian hackers rigged our poll

>mfw 2 scoops

Wait should i vote yes or no????????

Rrrrrrreeeeeeeee dont insult my daddy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ntoEF_Zg7yw

>voting on a poll means it's rigging

>15 million people voted for a poll that has to do with an American president
>I'm sure they are all American

It should be law that when ever there is an internet poll you should have a more options link which breaks down by countries based on IP. Youtube should be forced to do this for their votes on videos too.

Bumping

>2 scoops

bump

>nu/pol/

For every "No" vote, Trump gets another scoop.

Bump

I'd like 2 scoops and some covfefe please

Bizzump

>Responding to a bot
wew lads

>Tfw it's dropping

Go away you blackpilled fag. It's just a fucking button you might as well press it. I bet you're a real enjoyable person to be around with that attitude.