DA JOOS

It must be nice to have a one word answer to every problem in the world.

Fuck off JIDF

Of course the Jews did 9/11, they do everything. It's so comforting to know the world is such a simple place.

>Kikes upset that the Jews are being named
IGNORE ALL SLIDE THREADS.
SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS.
DO NOT REPLY TO SAGE THREADS.

The MSA started invading this place 3 years ago and some of these idiots don't see it.

t. kike

Forgot to change your flag LARPing faggot

>It must be nice to have a one word answer to every problem in the world.
yes because it's true every single time

Oy vey goyim pay no attention to the man behind the curtains

B-BUT DA JOOZ

I hate the whole government and all it's pathetic fucking puppets. I'm not a ''centrist''... fuck the entire system

have you ever heard of malcolm x? get fucked piece of shit

Reminder that Archangel Lucifer is a most holy angel with the sole purpose of leading kikes astray in the name of Savior Jesus Christ to assure damnation.

Archangel Lucifer is an ally to all mankind, and the bane of heathens.

but thats two words....bad larp btw.

But Trump is okay as a person... maybe. He's still a slave though. I wouldn't trust him in a million years.
Only thing I like is that he is confident and teaches white people to be confident

>hey user why does rain fall from the sky?
>because gravity pulls the moisture from the clouds
>oh yeah? hey user why do i fall back down when i jump?
>because as beings of matter we're binded to gravity and earth is a huge producer of gravity
>hah, likely answer. hey user why do apples fall from trees? wait! let me guess, gravity? must be nice to have a one word answer for everything
>well that's what the jew does, he destroys all cultures except their own, puts countries into perpetual debt by owning the banks, and destabilizes nations to further their own power

Go post a BBC meme after you post a gas the kikes meme. I knew all you stormfags were fucking LARPs.

Honestly this mentality is pushed by the Jews. They want to be able to claim anti-semitism when people bring up legitimate concerns about the banking and media industries. They love it when you mention their race because it allows them to tell everyone else that you're just irrational racist filled with hatred and that there's nothing to whatever criticism they're recieving.

> this faggot thinks noone notices his plebit spacing
i thought i told you to fuck off

Holy shit n-dimensional chess. So stormfags are jewed into naming the jew? Mind blown.

only a newfag plebit piece of shit would get so unbalanced by the doubt of larp lmao
you cnat even shill properly. just shut the fuck up already... youre being mean to me so youre being racist

>tfw it literally is the Jews

betcha 10 shekels you're a kike

nah its all just a dream man like aliens duuude ya know all fake stuff for really reals..