finalcall.com/artman/publish/Entertainment_News_5/article_8500.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=rCx4NFNuYgI
youtu.be/3WQeTpnYN2c
youtu.be/tvTRZJ-4EyI
youtube.com/watch?v=bEDfrBBPZzg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My mixtape is fire tho

Perhaps, although said fall is hardly a dramatic one. Like from the curb to the gutter.

haha it is

The Jew is the fall of the nigger... granted they didn't fall down too far

You spelled "rise" wrong. Rap culture is spreading like turbo AIDS and it's even gotten ahold of pop culture. Worst of all, rap concert are filled with young white dudes who wish they were black and white girls who live for the chance to get fucked backstage by whichever negro is on stage.

I JUST WANT A ROLLIE, ROLLIE, ROLLIE WITH A DAB OF RANCH

I ALREADY GOT SOME DESIGNER TO HOLD UP MY PANTS

I JUST WANT SOME ICE ON MY WRIST SO I LOOK BETTER WHEN I DANCE

HAVE YOU LOOKIN' AT IT, PUT YOU IN A TRANCE

Kendrick Lamar is pretty good tho

God I hate nigger music what the fuck does that even mean.

It really is. Damn...

no, niggers are the fall of niggers
Blame the Jews for rap

They can't fall below rock bottom, mate.

>ywn hear a black band as good as Funkadelic

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW

THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS WITHIN

The Jews did it. There is hardly a rapper in existence that isn't exploited, fleeced, and directed by Jews.

finalcall.com/artman/publish/Entertainment_News_5/article_8500.shtml

And contrary to popular opinion, many black artists are sick of the "blood, bling, and bitches" narrative of rap and hip-hop but are stuck. Their executives want them to push garbage and nothing else. (((They))) have always taken advantage of black artists and do their best to destroy any black-owned media company, regardless of genre or style.

Then they use said rap to corrupt white youth.

Why do you think they went after Cosby? He hated that culture, spoke out openly against it and told the truth. He also has tried for years to create his own network and has the capital to do it, except he gets accused of rape anytime he tries to make a financial move towards it.

Migos dab of ranch?

Rolex by some nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=rCx4NFNuYgI

I agree. This crap is turning black people into niggers

nigger is the fall of the nigger

>they didnt fall down too far

m8, have you ever seen blacks in america?

That's crazy! This whole time I thought the nigger was the fall of the nigger

that sounds like a child.
niggers are seriously the easiest people to jew.
once you replace their culture with "ROLLIE ROLLIE" they just crave all the rap music video memes.
>work at popeyes
>own ferragamo belt
>smoke weed (expensive)
>spend paycheck at the club to feel like a "rich nigga"

very easily swayed by appearances.
sad!

Dude this song is so shit. People listen to this now?

This is good rap music
youtu.be/3WQeTpnYN2c

Rap culture is just vapid consumerism/capitalism on steroids, it's wholly American. At least it promotes some genuine masculinity which is more than can be said of white culture

used the wrong pic tho, kendrick is the greatest rapper of all time

youtu.be/tvTRZJ-4EyI

Well back then when stuff like rock and metal was trendy it was pretty masculine.

Rap is rhyme and poety. You dont have to rap about typical "street" stuff, it can be about anything. Mainstream rap is another thing. It has been dumbed down just like pop music which is like almost always about love and sex.

ahahahahaha

>be me
>work at Microsoft
>not many blacks
>for obvious reasons
>the other day I stumble upon two actual blue-badge black dudes
>they are making coffees and talking about rap
>ay yo, hol up
>nah nah lemme axe sumbody
>other ebonics gibberish goes on for a bit
>they leave
>decide if I bump into them I will bring up what they are talking about
>happens
>talk to each nig individually in separate areas of the building
>each one talks to me like a normal, educated person
>hypothesis confirmed: nigs will hide their blackness unless they are at least in pairs of two; even if they can speak clearly
>seen this on other occasions

AYO, HOL UP. WATCHU SAY NIGGA? WHO THA GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME?

Rap culture has destroyed all of gen z, not just the blacks.

Walk into any school in any upper class 99% white area and ALL of the kids are wearing basketball jerseys, wearing fake yeezys, speaking fluent ebonics, and memorizing revised history and social constructionism.

Do not delude yourselves into thinking theres gonna be some grand rightward thrust of the "pendulum" in response to millennial leftist fuckery. Just get your fucking guns and wait for the shitstorm.

I assume that Rollie = Rolex. But what's a dab of ranch?
Anyone here speak nog?

What ive actually heard black people hide their "whiteness" around black people because of other black people accusing them of being 'uncle tom' or acting white.

And i feel like its the same here with blacks, arabs or any minority

Daily reminder that if rap never existed black people wouldn't be degenerate

>Rock
>masculine
4 dudes wearing wigs in spandex isn't masculine

Here it's the same thing, but we have Imported nigger culture from america and local favela culture. It's ruining the youth.

Dab of Ranch is a snack coined by Migos produced by a company that makes snacks based off of rappers. It has no real meaning in the song and even the brothers who made "Rolex" admit that

Basically they suck at singing

Shut the fuck up irrelevant euroslave

Lets have a realistic breakdown of the rap industry today (which takes up the vast majority of the music industry as a whole, since every other genre needs hip hop remixes to stay relevant)

>70% down syndrome mumblerap/ultra africanized shit on the radio
>20% mega rap stars that are decent musically but still preach brainwashed shit (e.g kanye, schoolboy q, kendrick, etc)
>8% edgy soundcloud memers who are only popular because of trends that last no longer than a month
>2% incredible rappers who are honest about how DA HOOD LYFE has completely fucked them up (e.g Danny Brown)

What im saying is not every black person likes "acting black" and still has to because of social pressure

Dont even try to defend this genre, it needs to be excised like the tumor it is

You mean Jazz?

Jazz was the hidden stealth bomb of degeneracy, introduced in the 1920's for fast paced partying.

All music genres that sprang after Jazz are its children.

Metal never had much genuine masculinity, maybe like motorhead or the black metal stuff, but definitely doesn't have any anymore. Any of that at this point is just larping and tryhard crap, metal now is primarily for upper class people. Rap talks about actual struggle, conflict, fucking women but not having respect for them, masculine things rooted more in the real as opposed to escapism

It means diamonds on bling hwyteboi

The problem isn't rap. Yes, it's machismo, testosterone, whatever you want to call it. The problem is it's not being used (or at least in the overwhelming majority of cases) constructively nor with authenticity. There's no examination, no basis in the findings of musicians before them. But what do I know? I'm breddy white.

This is true, actually. It's pretty sad. I've heard some stories like that on Sup Forums. The plight of the black nerd who likes studying and clothes that fit is not easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEDfrBBPZzg

>raised in Louisiana
>go to public school
>have many black friends
>they speak and act civilized when they are the minority in the group
>whenever they are the majority, they begin to speak chimp and become aggressive
>ayo nigga
>check this bitch
>anyone in a group that is white minority becomes "lil white boy" or "hoe"
>prone to random acts of violence against whitey
>teachers far more reluctant to swiftly punish chimpo for fear of being branded racist
>white kids in return become mildly racist as a defense mechanism

It never ends.

Black folk should be given reparations and sent back to Africa where they can create hyper-advanced civilizations free from the tyranny of "lil white boys". They can take all coal burners as well. This will cost far less in the long run than trying to civilize them.

What is the MAOA Gene, my friend. At the very least, read the abstract. 7x more common in blacks.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626