England

England is/was the most important country in all of world history

prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/06/24/480949383/britains-google-searches-for-what-is-the-eu-spike-after-brexit-vote
youtu.be/_30VjNREhAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was. Definitely was. Past tense. Then 1776 came around.

I hate to admit it, but it's actually Israel that is and was the most important, even when it didn't exist.

No. Rome and Byzantium were.

>was
You aren't wrong. But your golden age is long gone. You gave up your entire empire to fight jewish wars. Good job grandpa.

>irish BTFO
>french BTFO
>germs BTFO
>africans BTFO
>spanish BTFO

WE

>not spain or the netherlands

This. It's always been Israel.

>btfo middle east
>create greatest system of laws in earth
>lost country, still keep nation together
>export religion and history to other nations, displacing enemy nations history and replacing it with your own
>thrive as parasites in every country in the known world
>come to positions of power through finance but still maintain nation and religion
>breed selectively to be hyperintelligent meme lords
>come to control entire world through finance and propaganda
>destroy all competitors very cleverly
>get country back after 2000 years
>now rule the western world and set to rule the entire world in the years to come
>less than half a percent of the population through all of this
Jews are fucking OP, whichis why I demand we remove them from the game.

i'd give it to rome tbf

sounds like someone is jelly

It sure was, but now it looks like Brits don't care about their history or culture anymore and they build these abominations which ruin their skyline.

1776 had no affect on it haha
early 1900's we were at our peak

America only really became a superpower post ww2. If we had only kept our noses out we would still be ruling the waves
But its ok son, your time has come

Top kek
>the bong believes the sun never sets on britanniacaiacsa

Honestly thought from the thumble nail that someone photoshopped in a desktop PC into a picture of a city

Actually that design is more energy efficient and environmentally sound. Idk if its fire resistant though.

It still hasn't set though

It also is death ray.

This. I cant tell how many times I've seen reflective buildings kill trees and damage vehicles.
Kek

Honestly I can't imagine how worse can Brits make their buildings look like anymore. These buildings are fucking crime.

Was being the operative. You guys should've left the war @ Dunkirk and you probably still would be.

At least you dont have the condom building

>being this ignorant of your own history

Canada is quite literally the most important country of all time. Historians will look back on us millennia in the future and see us as pinnacles of humanity.

As far as modern history is concerned, no I can't. It's a damn shame they've been pissing their legacy away the last century or so, and we're not doing much better carrying it on.

Tell me more leaf :)

You got new skyscraper planned too.

Was

If you guys didn't throw it all away to let the USSR take over most of Europe rather than just let Germany take over most of Europe, you still would be.

Your time is coming soon burger.

The paperclip towers will revolutionize how we view archtecture in our world.

..what?

This. The sun hasn't set on the British empire unless you count solar eclipses

how do the buildings below deal with that building being built over them?

How about muslim eclipses?

Simple. The paperclip design has the smallest footprint of all modern buildings yet offers the most squar footage.

Is for this

Imagine what happens if a fire breaks out in the top apartments

thats doesnt answer the question

That's not being built. Thank God.

Looks ugly tbqh

>England
>not China

History is longer than the last few hundred years

China hasn't done shit though.
>inb4 printing press
It's nothing compared to Gutenberg.

But we started all world wars and we are also destroying Europe now I think we have more influence on world history.

>Then 1776 came around
America was irrelevant for years after that and the British Empire doubled in size and went on to become the largest Empire in Human History.

England, Germany, the United States or Russia.

It's out of those four.

>we are also destroying Europe now

>cuckmany
Only existed a century and a half. Been very important since then i'll grant you
>US
created by England
>russia
largely irrelevent for most of history until they become dirty commies for awhile

Yeah it's pretty cool we even only need one plain to destroy almost two towers.

>implying you won't fly through it

Russia is important in cultural sense because it inherited the Byzantine spirit and religion.

Still is, Americans will deny it forever but they fail to understand the amount of cultural power we have over their country. Trump was a direct result of the Brexit question and Farage's rise to power.

yeah look how far you've fallen

>inb4 b-b-but YOU!!
Oh thought it was just about England

They want to build this ugly motherfucker in Copenhagen

looks like a big dyson fan

If you think Brexit caused Trump I'll have you read this and tell me if you think 90% of America wasn't doing the same thing.

npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/06/24/480949383/britains-google-searches-for-what-is-the-eu-spike-after-brexit-vote

>wasting working class taxes on ugly useless
glass dildos instead of social housing

kek

England, France and Germany are the 3 countries that made the modern world.

unironically this

Brexit literally caused Trump and your link does nothing to dispute me.

Trump was inspired by Farage's rise to power and ran his campaign on the exact same skeleton
(we the little people vs the big established state etc)

It's not a problem, it's pretty great. But there is always this assumption that the US has cultural power over the UK and that there is nothing vice-versa, but this isn't correct.

Brexit sent shocks through the US media.

thats true
but england is dead now unfortunately

spain, becuase they started the whole colonisation thing, which ultimately resulted in everything that is shit in the world today
>israel
>globalism
>race mixing
etc

>prove me wrong
no, who do you think you are?

Stop having delusions of glory, dad or else we'll have to put you in a home.

>America was irrelevant for years after that

This is actually true. America post revolutionary war was a budding and prosperous country, but didn't have an enormous influence on the world's stage. We were an isolated country due to the Atlantic Ocean but that isolation helped us prosper due to being able to develop by ourselves with a mostly untouched landscape and natural resources.

Then when the time comes for us to actually do shit, the rest of the world quickly learns what happens in Civ when you leave a country alone and unhampered for 500 turns.

forgot pic

It's important for the Muslims to rape your women and children.

not particularly, it's like anything if it's unexpected then you are more surprised. Americans on here are always 'fuck London was full of foreigners' when London is just the American average. People have an expectation of a totally white Britain.

>implying Farage was the first populist
I understand what you are saying but I am viewing it more as a cultural phenomenon throughout the entire West.

.was. now your imports murder people on london bridge and blowup children.

you should focus more on what is and what will be. Pakis wont stop comming just because british navy bombed copenhagen 200 years ago

Not any more thanks to Leftist Cucks who have imported invading Muslims

>export religion and history to other nations, displacing enemy nations history and replacing it with your own
You do realize the Jews hate Christianity right? It says right in the NT that the Jews are serpents that killed Christ.

>b-but muh Thor
>we wuz jarlz
>d-dead like on a stick
>cuck

well, I think that Rome was actually the most important country in the world as it gave birth to England

Nah The U.S is and was. English are faggot ass bitches

Modern cities are so fucking sad to look at. This could literally be a city anywhere, i wouldent know the difference.

No identity, no culture, no beauty.

oh god please no, they have completely destroyed Ã…rhus' harbor too.

Fucking modernists will pay

Spain discovered the new world which changed the history forever.

Spain is the most important ever.

I fucking hate modern architecture

It's all about "form over function" so is impractical and the form is usually fucking ugly anyway and is some architect's egotistical masturbation in building form which is all about being as "bolts" and "unique" as possible and we end up with these tumour buildings.

At one point it WAS. Now you are the 52nd State in OUR empire. Nothing but a runway for our bombers to promote our goals.

Given how badly you fucked up the middle east, I'd say that's a fair assessment.

>B52
>Titled "B29"

Don't pretend you know OUR aircraft, limey.

Why do you have a bunch of incorrectly labelled warbirds?

Is it for trolling /k/ or something?

they are correctly labeled.

Greatest country on earth??? Looks more like Baghdad now...soon to be the next Syria.

Isaac Newton
Steam machines for work
Military strategy
Naval knowledge
Easy language
Maybe chemestry? ( French or Germany are better? How knows?)
Biology
Medicine
Early days computers
Yes it is. How dobout any aways?

It was the most important for like 100 years (1815-1918).

It's was a tertiary power before and after those dates.

Rome wasn't a country and it didn't give birth to England.

Seriously, what the fuck do they teach in leaf schools?

Whatever you say, Barack. How's that 44% non-white population working out?

Past tense was

youtu.be/_30VjNREhAM

Also:
Toilet
Modern sewer systems ( Roma was was the first)
Epidemiology statistics (biostatistics)
Suez canal
Modern logistic
Trains
Steam ships
The only thing that england is really bad is cusine

Sorry, how did they measure the GDP of Germany in the year 1 AD again?

>prove you wrong

No. Go do something else.

>It's was a tertiary power before and after those dates.

Automatic shitpost from a burger who knows and understands nothing about history apart from 1776 Murica onwards, it's like a fucking reflex reaction from them.

>Rome wasn't a country
Clearly, the Roman empire is referred to as Rome by many. You can check the past few hundred years' worth of historic material if you'd like.

>it didn't give birth to England.
true, but they built London.

Do you know why they're angled? it's so you can see St Paul's from a park around 15 miles outside London, so yes we do give a shit, this laws been in place for hundreds of years, nothing can obstruct St Paul's.

United States:
Modern Cars
Modern computers
Pharmacology
Eletricity
Hygiene ways for food production
Genetic
Agricultural science

French:
Just Chemistry
Maybe... thermodynamics?

Germany:
Math
Biology
Veterinary studies
Medicine
Engines
Engeneering (all types)
Audio equipments

Russia:
Math
Chemistry

Italy
Math
Early physics studies (Galileo and Copernicus)

Brazil
Just Tropical medicine

Australia
....... ( dont know lol)

it's not america

Spain
Early medicine

Swiss
Medicine
Pharmacology
Watches

Whole Africa