Alt-Right News Station

Why hasn't anyone started an alternative news station to compete with CNN, MSNBC, and FOX NEWS?

Why is it only these options on TV?

I guarantee you there is a HUGE market, hungry for an Alt-Right new channel.

Basically, POL on TV.

Trust me. Mark my words.

The day someone starts a POLITICALLY INCORRECT television channel, it will be the biggest, most profitable channel on television.

Lovers of pol will go to watch documentaries about Hitler and the deep state, haters of pol will watch it to tweet about this new "Nazi"channel.

It'll be the biggest thing since Howard Stern got on talk radio.

You'll see.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fS93x_rRhoU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Levant
youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
youtube.com/user/RedIceRadio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Alt-right
Can we stop using this KIKE term please?

Also, the only good one I've seen is renegade broadcasting.

Alex Jones is a shill
RedIce is a shill
Southern is a shill
etc, all controlled opposition

>it will be the biggest, most profitable channel on television
lol

so everyone is controlled opposition ..?

so we can't trust anyone except anonymous people on Sup Forums

logic

How is Red Ice shill? They talk about the JQ and white nationalism. They've literally brought Kevin MacDonald (who has been called the Karl Marx of antisemitism for writing his book on Jewish group evolutionary strategy called Culture of Critique) onto their show and agreed with him about the Jews. What kind of shill news does that? They're far from shills

Television is dying, internet media is the future.

You think the kikes would allow that?

Maybe I've got the wrong people, whatever show where the symbol is a megaphone with Gavin Mgcuiness on it owned by that Jew Ezra levant (i think)

It takes money and connections to do that

also, this

I hope Trump TV coming soon and mo money!!

>controlled opposition

Claiming this without providing any evidence should earn you a permaban. I'm sick of you fucking retards. You use that term on anyone who doesn't agree with you on every single thing.

> Can we stop using this KIKE term please?

This

The correct term is libertarian or american traditionalism.

They're shills, yes. The owner of Rebel Media is a Jew. When you talk about Red Ice you're probably thinking of something else. I would highly recommend watching Red Ice

Rebelmedia

Red ice exists op

Sure, if you can keep the CIA out.

>googles how do TV stations make money
oh

>Alex Jones:
alexjonesexposed (dot) info

>Southern:
youtube.com/watch?v=fS93x_rRhoU

>Rebel Media (meant this, not RedIce, I know nothing about redice):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Levant

Etc... Do your own fucking research idiot
>just kidding, I know you're a KIKE shill.

Yea, my bad I meant that. I've never seen red ice

It requires a lot of money
People with that kind of money are either minding their own business or contribute to the MSM

Why would anyone start a television station? TV is dying/dead.

The world is on the internet.

>alt right new station
>"this just in... WE MUST EXTERMINATE THE SHITSKIN HOARDS AND SECURE THE ETHNOSTATE! WE FOUGHT ON THE WRONG SIDE OF WW2!"

>oh gee I sure do wonder why there is no alt right news station yet!

Unless you want to be lynched, no one is going to start anything an alt right news station.

the older generation are like limpets attached to the TV
we've got to shake them off so that they pay attention to the internet

they think the TV covers all the legitimate spectrum of debate

Just get your info from Fox, CNN, the New York Times, WaPo, National Review & Breitbart. I tend to read articles from all of those sources. Very enlightening. A station deciated to alt-right news (Which is 40% of Fox already) would only trick you. You need to expand your mind.

American Family Radio is basically alt-right news, 2bh.

You're missing out on the best videos and podcasts. It's basically Sup Forums TV

Who do you think owns the media corporations retard? (((They))) would never allow something on TV (((they))) could not control.

there must be some crafty way to turn Sup Forums into a dedicated news station without it being shut down

it would be dynamite

>Sup Forums tv
>watch some bleachy overweight virgins eat chicken and sit on their fatass shitposting all day
>great tv

TV makes its money from commercials.
What company would sponsor this? BLM/LGBT, NAACP, everyone would be calling sponsors threatening boycotts because they're butthurt.
No sponsors, no money.
No money, no TV network.
It's not rocket science.

>You think the kikes would allow that?
I thought about that, but money always trumps kike agendas. They sell each other out for profits constantly. No loyalty.

>implying I'm going to watch a 44 minute video that has more dislikes than likes

Is that your shitty little youtube channel you faggot?

ha yeah advertisers are just lining up to be tied to race realism

Super male vitality and mom&pop businesses.

Nobody watches TV anymore. Fuck's sake, most of the podcasts mentioned here have more listeners than CNN. In the US, MSM is dominated by kikes and funded through kike advertising and affiliate programs. Absolutely no way to break through. What we're doing now is effective, but our current weak link is platform denial.

Polls would be like this all the time.

It won't work. You won't get any sponsors. You'll have to fund it 100%.

I have been trying and most Americans are afraid to speak against Zionism.

Israel attacked the USA on 9/11, The proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s Just google it!

Because tv is the past. The internet is the future. Let them have it, who cares

I'm in. Start a discord. Let's make this profitable.

I thought Milo said something about coming back in a big way

>you are a shill

>alt-right
>POL
>reddit spacing

you have to go back.

It can be a news aggregate like Drudge, but to actually have original content, there would need to be money involved.

Go and support Red Ice so they can continue to grow. youtube.com/user/RedIceRadio

One America News Network. Not all providers carry it, though. More people should demand it, or switch providers. ONLY way for people who depend on TV to have the remotest clue as to what's really going on nationally & world-wide. Literally the ONLY channel with straight news.
KloudTV online.

(((discord)))7SEYan
LOOK AT ME.
I AM THE BANNON NOW.

what is the point of TV news?

it serves no purpose other than to entertain and waste your time/ propagandize you

American education- thinking you can learn something without taking the time to read a book

And Faux needs to get the "News" out of its title. "Faux Strictly-OPINION bullshit channel" is more like it.

Once you see what One America is doing, you'll never go back to the shit which passes for "news" on all others.

They have, it's called TRS

Also, others have done shit like started popular Youtube channels, but all of them cuck out eventually. Rebel media is essentially jew worshipping fags. Breitbart was also positioned to become the next big alt-right platform, but their jewish staff wouldn't have it. Now they're on the cuck train as well

Also, OP needs to learn now to format his comments, because this looks like fucking shit

>television

We do it's called One America News (OAN)

TRS is a nonstarter after it turned out the head of the website is married to a marxist b'nait brith jew (and possibly one himself) and that its higherups are filled with degenerate homosexuals. There are probably still good people associated with it, but that site has too much baggage now.

Why include a months old stat when it's so easy to get an up to date one? Really makes you think

TRS is garbage. I've never opened a single document from that domain and yet I miss nothing of the news narrative. The only reason I even know about TRS is because idiots talk about it. Native advertising my jew-scarred cock....fuck TRS.

Oh my bad, that changes everything.

>Alt-Right news channel.
the jooos would never allow it to happen

It does show you to be a lazy nigger desu senpai. The free market would not choose your low energy shilling.

They drive content. If you're not paying attention to them, even if you don't like it, you're a silly person.

It just shows that MSM was reporting on them after the election, then stopped. They sustain their numbers.

I'm working on a morning show for Sup Forumsacks that competes with Stormfront radio at 9. Open phone and Skype to have more interaction. Don't. Miss. It!

This has to be the most retarded idea I ever heard. Look at Brietbart, its barely hanging on by a thread and your proposing a whole television channel for Alt-Right faggots. KYS

The drop started happening mid january, precisely when jimpact occurred. the election was months earlier. The only people who pay attention to TRS are ignorant newfags who don't know about the insidious cancer that lurks beneath.

Enjoy your "based jews" and sodomites, tbhfam

>It'll be the biggest thing since Howard Stern got on talk radio.

Retarded teenager

Meh, you're just parroting that old advertising bullshit desu senpai, I don't buy that they drive any part of the narrative more relevant to my interests than those kekistani sargonite faggots, factionalized controlled opposition is all you dialectic-addled faggots can handle, and that's how you'll stay poor. GG GOYIM

>Why?
Because the inmates run the asylum, and there are only pockets of resistance left.