Why the hate for gun control?

Let me start of by saying that my family has a long history of military service. My dad and both of my grandfathers served. I am not in the military but I once though about joining. So I know what I'm talking about when it comes to guns.

Let's face it, there is no reason for weapons of war to be on the streets in this country. Assault rifles have no place in our schools and communities. A gun that can shoot 20 minutes per second rounds is totally overkill for what the founders intended. You don't need something like that for hunting deer or target shooting.

A lot of this also seems like some kind of misguided "masculinity" . In actuality it is more masculine to not own guns. Think about it, who is more "macho", the guy who constantly has a gun with him or the guy who is confident and cool enough to know he can handle any situation that comes his way without needing a gun.

You're right what could go wrong taking guns away from the average citizen

Guns are cool and necessary for liberty and safety.

I think there should be background checks for every 100 rounds purchased.

So if you buy 500 rounds of ammo then you would have 5 consecutive background checks completed on you before you could purchase it. This would ensure that no psychos wind up with ammo.

I hope you turn into Venezuela someday.

>I am not in the military but I once though about joining
>I know what I'm talking about when it comes to guns

wtf

I once thought about building a house
I know what I'm talking about when it comes to construction

That's not the same thing. We're talking about guns here, not houses.

>my daddy served so I am entitled to an opinion
>I thought about it but didnt
>guns r bad man, do weed

G A S
A
S

...a gun that can shoot 20 minutes per second rounds...
>Retard detected

babby's first bait thread

be a little more subtle with it, ditch the democrat flag and maybe approach it from a socioeconomic standpoint

Kill yourself.
>thats no an argueme-
I said fucking kill yourself. this has been hashed out over and fucking over again with the exact same results. I want you to find the nearest bottle bleach and fucking bathe in it you absolutely worthless human being.

>there is no reason for weapons of war to be on the streets in this country
They're fun to shoot and defend you against all types of criminals. That's plenty of reason. Plus, they help identify when there are social problems going on. When kids go out and shoot dozens of people because of their disillusionment, it forces society to examine itself.

>hunting deer
>target shooting
>founding fathers intentions
the intent was for citizens to be able to curtail a tyrannical government and protect themselves, the 2nd amendment has nothing to do with sport. youre a fucking idiot, and your family probably hates you and thinks you're a cuck for holding such shitty views on guns and being too much of a pussy to follow in the footsteps of your father and grandfathers. kys

>reaching back a few hundred years for an argument
How about in today's world chief?

>shoot 20 minutes per second

Do you retards get paid per (you) or something?

Nice try, but the military has tanks and bombs and drones and way more people in its ranks that the average gun owner will ever have access to so don't try to tell me that there will be some big "resistance" because you will all be mowed down quickly and easily by the military who is much more highly trained and qualified than you will ever be.

Yes because the us miliary is going to use tanks on its own people.

Saged. Please die in a car fire.

>My dad and both of my grandfathers served

How does it feel to know your family secretly hates you?

You are someone too weak to ever fight for his freedom

You are someone so incredibly weak and selfish, you aren't willing to sacrifice any feeling of safety so that other people can defend their own freedoms (getting rid of guns does literally nothing to the overall murder rate)

You are the kind of intellectual rot that causes first world countries to fall into 3rd world status like Venezuela

You are too dumb to look at other countries with strict gun control laws that are shitholes and hotbeds of murder and terror because of it
>Mexico - cartel epidemic massive murder rate
>France - riddled with all kinds of terror attacks
>Germany - terror attacks and the utter destruction of the german people by its government
>Rest of europe having migrants forced on them with no actionable recourse)
>EU taking over europe with unelected officials making all decisions, nothing an unarmed citizenry can do

If ever there was a time that the 2nd amendment was necessary, now is it.

100 rounds is barely enough for a single target shooting session, this is utterly moronic

You still sound like you have never even seen a gun.

Oh no, the british army has a navy and armies that the colonies will never be able to stand up to!!

Also
You say you have family that has served but proves that you are either estranged from them or are a liar.

muh amendment

dont give a fuck about your family history of you're a fucking cuck who doesn't understand the bill of rights and why they are the bill of fucking rights
read the fucking constitution then read it again, then read up on the definition of every word in it then read it again then learn some philosophy and debate and then read it again and then comeback

you fucking commie pinko manloving faggot

pretty much this

Your father and grandfathers think you're a fag.

How about every major genocide chief?

Because "Gun Control" is a catch all term that can mean anything from an insignifigant regulation on the local level to Federal Laws banning gun ownership.
You'll have to be more specific.
The majority of Right Wingers support many forms of regulation but oppose any type of Federal oversight and prefer those regulations be implemented locally or on the state level.
What all RightWingers are against is a regulation or control that will ban ownership for non-criminal citizens.

The Constitution can, and has been, amended in order to stay current with the times. Look at Prohibition. The 2nd amendment can be amended as well, fyi!

Well the police brutalize minorities every day so why wouldn't the military do the same to the rest of us? THis is common sense, bro.

The FACT remains that more gun control will make this nation safer and make it so that our allies have more respect for us.

Youre very stupid.
I hope you dont plan on reproducing.
>upon seeing flag, realizes user is a low energy selfish Dem who would never fathom caring for a child other than themselves

You're assuming The American Army would in full be OK with attacking and killing American citizens on mass.
Yes, an armed population can resist tanks, and planes and missiles.
Did you forget about the Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan Wars?

Most active duty military despise police because of the unbelievable amount of hate they receive from them for not being pussies and joining the real mans shit, not the pussy hand out tickets and beat up defenseless civilians shit.
>not to mention the fact that police act like they are all SF Tier-1 Operators

>20 minutes per second rounds
wtf does that even mean?

You're fucking retarded if you think people want automatic weapons for hunting. Guns are made and owned for self defense. Also, it's a natural right to own property, and that includes guns.

fuck off, shill.

no, the bill of rights cannot be fuckong amended you fucking faggot nigger shiteater
they are UN FUCKING ALIENABLE RIGHTS AS THE CONSEQUENCE OF THE EXISTENCE OF FREE WILL
IF YOU WANT TO DENY THE BILL OF RIGHTS YOU HAVE TO DENY FREE WILL, GOD, AND THE ENTIRE FUCKING DOCUMENT
NOT AS IF YOU DON'T DO THOSE THINGS BUT YOU ARE BUT ONE PERSON AND THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS WHO WILL KILL YOU FOR TRYING TO DENY THEIR BILL OF RIGHTS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT COMMIESHIT
THE ENTIRE FUCKING SOCIAL CONTRACT REVOLVES AROUND IT
HOW RETARDED ARE YOU? DON'T ANSWER THAR

A 223 automatic rifle round will destroy the meat of any dear you shoot with it. It has no use for hunting!!!!

nobody owns that shit for hunting; stop building a strawman.

Calm down, sweetheart. The Bill of Rights is a part of the Constitution and the Constitution can be amended, therefore the Bill of Rights can be amended as well.

Because my parents watched all their friends and family rounded up and slaughtered like cattle in the killing fields of Cambodia, and I don't want the same thing for my family

>Why the hate for gun control?

you can't go out and buy an automatic gun faggot!
I use a bigger round for deer, the .223 is for people like you!
the only ones running around killing people is niggers, ban them!
now rope yourself faggot

we don't care what you think
fuck off.

Nah

Children DIE every day because of people that refuse to come to the table and have a discussion about reasonable gun control!

> totally overkill for what the founders intended. You don't need something like that for hunting deer or target shooting.

who the fuck ever said the right to bear arms was made for "hunting and target shooting"

the price of freedom is blood, this is an unfortunate truth. Myself and many other do not care how many people have to die for our rights to remain in tact.
Thousands of people dying is still better than the entire population living a life of slavery and servitude to the government. not to mention these totalitarian/authoritarian governments more times than not end up imprisoning or killing millions of people anyways.
Outlaw gun ownership and you are only taking guns away from people who purchase them legally. There is WAY to many guns already in circulation for them to disappear and criminals will get their hands on them regaurdless

Don't bring George Noory and his patented fill into this.

no, it by definition cannot be changed
why are leftists illiterate?

Either weak B8 or you are too dumb to understand, either way it doesn't really matter the guns aren't going anywhere.

Shall not be infringed.