Mueller cable released

Wat do now?

Is he going to get investigated for ties to the Russians?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
archive.is/2JyvU
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=S9tlJdHA5Os#t=428
youtube.com/watch?v=S9tlJdHA5Os&feature=youtu.be&t=437
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The left's adherence to rules for radicals is so predictable at this point.

Everything they accuse Trump or the right of doing, they are doing themselves. Its a kind of reverse psychology, but its very effective.

This is the Rosatom thing?

Its called hypocrisy, and it is essentially the devil wearing robes of white.

Traitorous, treasonous scum who should be executed according to law.

It's beyond the point of reason now.

The GOP needs to end this goat rodeo now.

link to wikileak?

bump for link

The problem is, the RINOs are just as corrupt, though, which is why nobody will bring it up. Don't count on Faux Opinion channel bringing it up, either.

One America news might mention it, and they'd be the only ones , while poor Hannity will be forced to keep replaying the same old madonna clip about burning down the WH.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html

it blows my mind how big the NSA and DOD budget is, yet they are too stupid to have figured out a way to not have this happen

wait, what?

he delivered uranium to the Russians? on whose authority and under what pretense?

It seems it's an official action, that we shared a sample of smuggled highly enriched uranium seized in Georgia (the country, remember that whole thing?) with Russia so they could do their own forensic investigation.

It's not about how smart they are, they're both compartmentalized as fuck is the problem.

That's what allows the corruption to flourish.

It's not effective at all.

It's mostly annoying and completely retarded.

This entire russian narrative is probably the most retarded thing the left has ever come up with.

no, not familiar with it, didn't pay much attention back then.

This should get more attention. Here, have a bump.

Bumping.

The mass amount of spending that goes into these agencies and military can only be allowed if we have a "powerful" enemy.

Russia is a pissant nation so we give them help, to look scary.

this thread is making me sleepy

wow, it's absolutely nothing. figures, given that wikileaks is a fake news outlet

In accordance with a Russian request he delivered a couple grams of enriched uranium stolen from a Russian facility, which we seized in an investigation.

Either I'm missing something, or this is just more chaff.

Bumping

Same, feeling really tired just by typing this.

night night

>given that wikileaks is a fake news outlet
This. Newfags just dont seem to get it. We have to stand up to WikiLeaks go-I mean ""guys""

Wikileaks isn't helping Trump/Russia at all.. nope just a total coincidence!

Bump

Obama told Mueller to deliver enriched uranium to Moscow? Who gave Mueller the authorization for his trip to Russia?

>Goat rodeo.

Most excellent. Stealing immediately. Thank you.

Wait, Russia invaded Georgia.

Why would the US share Georgian uranium with a country already present in said country.

I'm too lazy to link dates...

Bump

Bump

o i'm laffin

Kids these days with their "Muh Right isn't corrupt da Left is corrupt" and "Da Right is corrupt not da Left". Massive corruption in both parties. And you Party over Country fucks are keeping it going. But the God Emporer will purge the corrupt of both Left AND Right, while the true patriots cheer!

Bumping

...ok Reddit

Dems are the real Russian agents

BUMP FOR IMPORTANT LINK

I fucking knew it.
BUMP for the whole shitshow to come down and obvious MSM faggots accusing Wikileaks and Assange of being Russian rapists who lash niggers and gas jews daily

It's great, it instantly lets you pick out who is a completely brain dead moron who does what they're told, and rational people.

i was shilling hard for Trump to everyone i knew before the election id like to think i atleast flipped ten votes in GA, but made them not vote for hillary at the very least.

People are constantly telling me hes going to be impeached for this russia nonsence.

Its definitely working on their moronic voters

Everything, and I fucking mean everything negative that the Democrats spin and spew against the Republicans/Trump is them projecting their illegal activities and bribed agendas. All of it. Anything the left says I will take it that they themselves are guilty of
they really, truly are

What are the implications of this if true?

>shilled for him
There you go, faggot. You just swayed them, manipulated them.
But you didn't shake their foundations, nor change their minds.

WE NEED A SPECIAL COUNCIL TO INVESTIGATE THE SPECIAL COUNCIL

chaos

tell me more
where did you get this from?

Stop this. We must focus on the important issues.

nice LARP
kek'd

>chaff
it's chaff, Sup Forumsacks like to act like the end of the world is upon us all the time

>hillary runs for president
>suddenly bullshit that doesn't lead anywhere is leaked

>mueller investigation getting serious
>suddenly anti-mueller leaks

>Wikileaks Twitter full of anti-Hillary stuff

Pic related in merchandise

Wikileaks was ruined by a partisan agenda. I'm all for leaks, but releasing inane, unvetted information just because Assange has a hate boner for Hillary ruins the credibility.

>Over two years ago Russia requested a ten-gram sample of highly enriched uranium (HEU) seized in early 2006 in Georgia during a nuclear smuggling sting operation involving one russian national and several Georgian accomplices. The seized HEU was transferred to U.S. custody and is being held at a secure DOE facility. In response to the Russian request, the Georgian Government authorized the United States to share a sample of the material with the Russians for forensic analysis. Director Mueller previously planned to deliver the sample in April (Ref A), but due to a scheduling conflict the trip was canceled.

oh, so actually nothing nefarious in the least. Sup Forums sheep being misled as usual.

God fucking damn, BUMP this, niggers.

Slide in full effect

>given that wikileaks is a fake news outlet

Can you link a fake story or content that they've published?

How does the fact that this information is beneficial to Trump in any way excuse what Mueller did?

How does this "help" Russia, if it supports the narrative the cooperation with Russia by anyone is bad?

I've seen more Sup Forums-tier threads pop up now than in a week straight

Something's up

Hillary is ranting about Macedonians pushing fictional news stories, meanwhile Correct the Record is quite real and well-documented.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Really activates my almonds.

Hi NSA!

No profits today
archive.is/2JyvU

I hate talking to normies about Trump. They know nothing and insist they know everything, backing it up with stupidity and regurgitation.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=S9tlJdHA5Os#t=428

>need ~25kg HEU to make ONE nuke
>mueller delivered 10g for forensic purposes

remind me what this has to do with sketchy clinton business deals

>rules for radicals
AB told us about Alinsky, why don't they call them out on it??

>People are constantly telling me hes going to be impeached for this russia nonsence.

People literally don't understand what impeachment is.

Which is ironic, because Bill was impeached not too long ago.

Didn't change much.

>they are doing themselves

1. SJWs always lie

2. SJWs always double down

!!!!3. SJWs ALWAYS PROJECT!!!!

>unvetted information
>ruins the credibility.
True they should fully edit it so we can really trust their judgement. No need to think about critically about it ourselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=S9tlJdHA5Os&feature=youtu.be&t=437

Yeah, you forgot to mention that it's sleepy time faggot.

the fuck are you on, nigger

Why would the F.B.I. be involved in something like that.
Wouldn't the C.I.A. be the more likely agency to deal with this sort of thing?

>stolen
how come

>wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html

If I got it right it, the States knew about this too. He did nothing illegal, did he?

everyone knows you test the uranium before you buy from Hillary Clinton

was trying to get it to start at the right place for the lyric;"His pants are down ,his cover's blown." kept starting wrong.. got it good enough in the last one.

WE CIA NIGGERS NOW

BUMP

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

ITS RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA!!

despite having never published anything proven to be false, forged, or fake

You're correct, the TRUTH is helping Trump and Russia. Maybe you're on the wrong side when the truth scares you so much

Bump

Pizzagate it is!

jesus christ.....
what the fuck has the US been doing
what the fuck is the US doing now

Reality has a well-known Trump/Russia bias

Its effective against those who dont know.

Now when the russian narraive turns, they'll claim its nothing that trump just wants revenge thats all

SHIEEET WE GLOW IN THE DARK! JUST TRY TO RUN US OVER!

Kek

Is that why her piss is yellow?

It shows the previous administration was more than willing to work with the Russians and even hand over highly enriched uranium.

If the previous admin had levels of contact where HEU was traded between countries, then that indicates there was strong communication between the countries, and specifically between the Russians and the Democratic administration.

If Trump and his admin is being raked over the coals for having conversations with the Russians, then exactly how does that compare to the US having such strong ties and communications as to give them samples of HEU?

Answer; the level of communication between the Trump admin and the Russians has been of a lower level than the previous administration. Accordingly, the current investment is nothing more than a political method to undermine the Trump administration.

It's the old Potomac two step, only with uranium.

Yep it was official, there was a criminal ring in Georgia selling nuclear grade uranium on the black market and the Russians asked for a sample so they could possibly trace to what facility it was leaked from.

>Background: Over two years ago Russia requested a ten-gram sample of highly enriched uranium (HEU) seized in early 2006 in Georgia during a nuclear smuggling sting operation involving one Russian national and several Georgian accomplices. The seized HEU was transferred to U.S. custody and is being held at a secure DOE facility.

>In response to the Russian request, the Georgian Government authorized the United States to share a sample of the material with the Russians for forensic analysis.

Mueller then flew there with it on a private plane and handed it over as it is in both countries' interest to not let terrorist get a hold of nuclear material. Pretty standard, this is not why Mueller should be kicked out of the spec prosecutor office though it's because he filled the task force with Clintonite hyper partisan shills.

>wikileaks

Someone actually took the time to make that picture. Hard for me to believe

hello russian shill, having fun radicalizing Sup Forums retards with fake news?

Literally Jews: The Movie

If youre shitposting cool i just hope you dont actually believe the shit youre spewing, or think anybody else does.

hours of of sharia blue billable hours dot portable network graphic

same could be said about you and everyone else here

>don't believe anonymous sources unless that anonymous source is wikileaks!

kek