>>130423005

archive.is/eWicl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMnkmlrJ9GA
liveleak.com/view?i=35f_1439912663
bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2015/11/da_polish_prostitute_smashed_on_booze_ambien_during_flight
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-and-denmark-have-highest-number-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html
youtube.com/watch?v=i8FxZyIo6n4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigga ur in a car why dont u just drive away smdh

This is one hot topic!

Just turn the AC on

The telly told there were english among the dead.

I said press F you cunts

Tasty moorshmellos

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Dying In A Forest Fire Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Fire Like Nigga Protect Your Eyes Haha

>looking for sympathy at Sup Forums
you come to the wrong board, senpai

it's not grenfall tower block fire level is it, if they are too stupid to walk away from a fire they deserve it

Sure, when you have forest in all the sides, and sudenlly a front of fire that came out of nowhere with the winds appear you think you can just run,to where? rotfl

Ffffffuck niggers

This is another reason I've always wanted a nice concrete bunker in my wildland cabin.

do hispanics take siestas?, maybe they were sleeping

I only respect legal Americans!

i dont know much of mexico Abdul...

washington compost. in reality they probably had a rain storm getting several people wet.

This is a video of the Gatlinburg TN fire. It is not so easy to just "drive out". Sounds like the Portugal fire enveloped the roadway completely.
youtube.com/watch?v=FMnkmlrJ9GA

>portuguese
>people

pick one

said the polish cucked by all europe for centuries.....

Please do not post links to the washington compost.

wait, did i let u speak portuguese nigger?
portugal is practically in africa

O kuffar how dare you speak of this land of peace , by my Allha that i will celebrate next bombing in england

F

said the polish, no history, no culture, no glory, cucked by germans and soviets, basically a no one in world history. yes your africa tier.

F

Still fucked your girls from erasmus.

Exactly. Can't see where you're driving, you crash. People behind you can't move around you. Start going back, crash into each other. Where are you gonna drive then?

oh she gonna take that bbc all over her polish albine face

u dummy, shes jewish

being nigger is not a culture portuguese monkey

so are you, but the point is , she is Polish

Don´t project your own insecurities on other's m, it's laughable, and makes your inferiority cmplex even bigger

it's not that easy m8

liveleak.com/view?i=35f_1439912663

>be Portuguese
>burn to death inside car

>be British
>burn to death inside apartment

polish=\=jewish

Is she also jewish?

bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2015/11/da_polish_prostitute_smashed_on_booze_ambien_during_flight

ive been in ur shitty country and i felt like in fucking africa, lil niglets running everywhere, almost got killed in some shitty neighborhood also u got digusting women

>be polish
>commit suicide

>61 monkeys
61 monkeys
ftfy

jesus christ shes ugly
btw 95% of polands population is jewish

yea man sometimes is not like the images you see in travel agencies

we are yuropoor.
no ac and no big "truck" car for fat ppl.

the smoke hurts your eyes so they water up
till you're forced to close them. then you lose oxygen and pass out.

thats genetic polish thing

>shitty
Lmao look where we are (8th) and look where you are(27th):

numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp

and yes we have some non-european immigration here, like you have in many other european countries

every day I appreciate more and more that I am in Denmark

>cuckmark

How are those gypsy ghettos coming along?

yeah and japan is 30th u fucking nigger
gtfo u subhuman

Ah fire, the eternal enemy of the firefighter.

That's fucking terrifying. I for one have empathy for all of these people who died in a fire.

F

was that so hard?

lol

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-and-denmark-have-highest-number-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html

Stop getting baited by the Polish Jew.

jews> pile of shit> portuguese nigger

It was 40°C outside today, the thing is Iberia is ripe for vegetation growth in spring then come raging wildfires in the summer with this heat.

Denmark is the best country in the world, literally by any statisics. I am sorry that you failed the lottery of life, but that's how it happens, some people are lucky, some people are unlucky. There's no need to be butthurt about it.

haha guys look at me troll on Sup Forums

that was what Adolf.a used to call you am i right? lmao

Poland is a third world shithole you have no room to talk.

Now go back to cleaning the toilet kurwa.

i have no problem with that
denmark is lost like all cucked eu nations

ahmed, wrong board

your women are nice , would fug even the ugly ones , and you have good landscape for selfies all the rest i dont care

Would rapugee denamark

Wrong image

I am conflicted, I do feel sorry for Portugese, I was working there for 3 months and they're really nice people, but on the other hand, I won't listen to some faggot hiding behind a meme flag.

Should have thought about that before send soldiers against Allahs soldiers

>best country in the world
>pays 25% VAT and 50% income tax on 50k a year

It's not the best country in the world for people who work unlike you Abdul.

ahmed, dont feel like u re white or some shit

This is tragic, but how is this political?

>this will now be known as the death road

Feels bad man. Even kids are fighting fire right now.

Im half German half Anglo.

Now back to cleaning my toilet kurwaaa

For the confusedfags asking "why didn't they just drive away", watch this video. The smoke and fire completely obstruct view, especially when the flames and fire are biggest. You are disoriented and don't see the road 5 feet in front of you. As the car gets hotter, the engine begins to overheat.

>You and your family inside the car begin to sweat.
>Your father, normally the guy with a solution to every problem, is panicked like you've never seen. He has terror in is eyes and is shouting.
>Your mother and sister are screaming and crying like you have never seen.
>You are sweating, your heart is racing, the claustrophobic feeling takes over you as you panic and have nowhere to go.
>The car continues to get hotter, 50c, 60c, 70c (the feeling when you burn your face as you open the oven, except constant and all over your body).
>The flames are engulfing your car, your lungs are burning and you can barely see, as your family screams and cries you dip-in and out of consciousness as the excruciating pain of your skin being burned off and your mucosal tissues being burned away as contact with the hot air immediately kills the cells.

youtube.com/watch?v=i8FxZyIo6n4

Never realized those things moved at such a clip!

Mate, I'm so sorry. Forever bro's.

Won't be world news like the London Bonfire, because these people are all white Europeans.

"Soldiers fight mainly fires."

Muslim confirmed retard. kek. Don't have forests in the Levant or something.

>"""British """
There weren't any British in that tower.

>Run
See, here's your mistake, you do not run when you are in a car

they got hit by burning trees and some had a crash accident.

Some died by smoke / monoxide carbon intoxication, other roasted and burned.

>using that flag
>talking shit on descendents of actual Templars
>one of them being our first king,a templar himself
stop larping you disguting faggot

Pressing F for more Fire.

In all seriousness though, what's with the fire trend lately? Everything is burning now. First a tower burns muslims and now a forest fire.

>they boiled to death screaming for help that never came as the forest burned around them

nope, they got unconscious by heat stroke if they didn't get unconscious by smoke intoxication.

i think most of the peopel died by breathing in smoke. they didnt remember to turn on the interior air circulation system.

Topkek

>they didnt remember to turn on the interior air circulation system.

that does shit, it only cuts the air intake by 90%, the still mix in 10% outside air

Fpbp
Shut up edgy teen drumpfucktArd

tell me how cutting 90% of air thats filled with smoke isn't going to increase your survival rate?

Poland go back to cleaning toilets... Useless

Get checked for stds

greeks=niggers

Nice

The timelines have shifted again. In this universe everything is made from gasoline

not if you clean it
and it's only dangerous if you decide to go live in the middle of the fucking woods

I'm actually pretty we have laws for that.

It doesn't, its just delays it. After a few exchange cycles the concentration is so high you still will lose consciousness, or else you just will collapse from the heat.

Its a lot better to just "sleep" than suffer from a heat stroke.

>and it's only dangerous if you decide to go live in the middle of the fucking woods

see: Leaving a trail of 50 m - 100 m minimum.