>>130423604

Yes. Blacks kids and white kids should stick with their own. I just wish a white mom could say the same without being attacked for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

romper.com/authors/margaret-e-jacobsen-1366
twitter.com/margejacobsen
youtube.com/watch?v=aRW0ISEOD3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YoCLR_UNz2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...her kids look like they had a white dad or perhaps a (((white))) dad

>anti-white
>non-binary
>polyamorous

Is this the SJW trifecta?

yeah, that's not at all racist

No.

He's a literal cuckold.

romper.com/authors/margaret-e-jacobsen-1366

don't worry nigger, the feeling's mutual

Yeah.
She needs busted in the teeth with a wooden baseball bat.

She obviously likes white dick, those kids are mulattoes.

Hmmmm

She is but the true question is why are whites not allowed to preserve their culture in the same way? I'm sure if a white dad said that, the same blog would be tearing him apart.

Those children are fucked.

>niglets
Lol who cares

>I hate white people but love white dick

White people are so godly that our mere presence triggers non-whites into absolute existential annihilation.

how da fuk does she make money? black women are the poorest americans. Their average net worth is like -5 dollars.

JUST

HAHAHAHAHA

I'm unironically okay with this.

Pretty much your standard black liberal idiot. Most of them have insecurity complexes.

>after i cheated, i came
hahahaha

bet her kids are white

This has to be satire.
What a fucking joke this is.
No self respecting white man would kowtow to that ugly chimp

take the fucking kids away, jesus

>No self respecting white man would kowtow to that ugly chimp

>Portland, OR

There you have your answer

This is actually a win-win: The negress popped out spawn that, while still more feces than human, could be a lot more negroid if the father was a negroe.
The white father on the other hand is clearly a born cuck and really just a white negroe himself and shouldn´t spread his genes with a white woman.

>blacks supporting segregation
I'm okay with this.

Wrong

I feel the exact same way about every other ethnicity

Because the disease is just propagating desu. It is going in the wrong direction.

yeah its some weird shit, where when they get sexually aroused the thing they hate the most is the only thing that can get them sexually aroused, I don't get it, but i've met a lot of black women like this, its fucking weird.

>that chimp face

Typical nig. Militantly hates white people, yet breeds with them for their superior genetics. Just like that cunt from MTV.

No, that's how I feel too. I'd feel uncomfortable sending my kids to play among kids of any other race except for Asians (Japanese, without exceptions; others, with some restrictions) and educated, westernized Middle-Easteners.

>or in some cases completely ignored
Muh color blindnes
>MOOOM BOBBY DOESN'T WANT TO LISTEN ME TALKING ABOUT HOW WE WUZ KANG N QUEENS AND THE WHITE DEVIL STOLE US FROM AFRICA FOR ONE HOUR STRAIGHT!!!

>I'm uncomfortable with my children making white friends
>white husband

What's the problem with her? It's her kids and she wants them to grow up among similar kids.

typical nut, hellbent on alienating her male partners and then eventually her own children

Translation: I want different dick

Yeah but you're a shitskin so nobody cares about your kids.

Should we try and get child protective services involved?

I'm legitimately scared for the children, her blog posts read like a timeline of mental illness

Jesus Christ what awful grammar.

She wants to kills them.

>romper
>literally the same design as every other SJW website

WHO THE FUCK ARE FUNDING THESE? Nobody reads them, they aren't popular, yet I've seen literally dozens of sites like this one just pumping out the most vile white genocide propaganda. (((They))) really are pushing this shit so hard.

I'd be feeling bad too knowing my kids around whitey just till he turns his back to steal his bike.

>Jacobsen
of course, the eternal nord-cuck racemixes and with the most annoying type of nigger

Good, stay in the fucking ghetto where you belong.

I'm glad she knows how we feel about black families now.

Is race mixing really a bad thing?

Taking bets on which parent the kids will hate

>they literally write articles defending drinking during pregnancy

I seriously hate these people

Kek

Do you notice something missing in all these photos?

How the hell does this ugly bitch keep pulling in white men?

This. I'm not in favor of letting mini chimps into my house.

I feel the same way

I pray that these children can live a normal live despite their insane mother.

I just went through her articles and found one where she "came out" to her small children as "non-binary."

What a mentally ill fruitcake.

>masturbated every day for 2 weeks

stop the presses

The worst thing here is that this bearded leftist faggot didn't have the stones to sue this insane bint for sole custody and raise his children in a somewhat stable home.

When men don't take responsibility, women act like there are no consequences to their actions.

theres white trash bitches who only get trash black men
then theres black trash bitches who only get trash White men

Good job segregating yourself you dumb coon.

>Once, I was at a friend's house with my two kids and her two children. At one point, the oldest of her two kids walked up to my daughter and said, "Why did God give you this gross hair? Why didn't he give you princess hair like mine?" I just stared at her, because I couldn't fathom why she would ever say something like that. But thankfully, my daughter didn't get upset. Instead, she retorted, "My hair is perfect. I have a black mom and a white dad, so it actually makes my hair better than your straight hair."

>My ex-husband doesn't always understand. He believes that they're white just as much as they're black, but I disagree. When we see Obama, do we see him as a mixed president or a white president, or do we see him as a black president? We see him as black, as we do with most children who are mixed with black and white. It's what I want for my kids: I want them to identify as black, because that's who they are.

good

Yeah i've done this for 10 years where is my article.

>is she right?
Yes, it's perfectly natural to favor your own in group over others, I really don't see a problem with this

Bitch is the classic bipolar attention whore.

Bitch hates her ex husband and is using muh black culture as an excuse.

Happens all the time my dudes.
Probably left him because she thought she could do better then found out she's fucked like every other bitter feminist.

Basically all nigger women lol. They only hate whites because we refuse to dick them. And if they somehow manage to get a drop of that Aryan DNA, it's from some beta white numale like the cuck in her pictures.

i think its funny tbqh

Some white men prefer nigger women, such as myself, though, even as a nigger lover, i find her very unattractive.

this happened 1 week apart? hows this kid still alive

Her Facebook:

www facebook com / margejacobsen

Twitter:

twitter.com/margejacobsen

Can somebody figure out where exactly she lives in Portland, OR?

I would make that article.

First thing that popped into my mind.

I once impailed a black bitch with brass knuckles that she was trying to use on me. Ripped it off her fingers and started punching her when she was trying stealing my wallet. Broke her nose to the point it was bent all the way to the left. Fuck porchmonkies

>Jacobsen
The eternal swede

That's what has me questioning how she keeps getting multiple men. I'm not attracted to blacks, but there can be cute ones. She is just ugly though, even for a darkie.

>their

Wow, this bitches doesn't understand the saying "Don't air your dirty laundry" does she?

If you don't want to be judged or make shit complicated, don't tell the entire Earth what a degenerate you are.

my Wife is black and we have 2 kids. We just got back from our church and I am showing her this now.
This is not black culture at all. In fact after I showed g
her lactacia, the 8 year old srag queen, she cancelled our cable and decided we ned to go to church 3 times a week because she refuses to raise a crazy faggot.

She seems to be insecure.

youtube.com/watch?v=aRW0ISEOD3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=YoCLR_UNz2M

hello uncle chang

It's sad to know that souls are being placed in such bodies that will only know pain.

>harry fucking potter

>-sen
>swede
pick one faggot

How does this welfare leeching harlot keep custody of those children?

>Why did God give you this gross hair? Why didn't he give you princess hair like mine
Lol can't find someone to actually discriminate against her so she has to make it up. This is becoming a lot more common recently.

Yeah and I should be free to live apart from blacks too.

jesus fuck how is she able to put all this shit online and keep the child while almost losing him/drowning him?

ugly little bastards

I hope that soy overloaded faggot enjoys paying alimony

LLLOOOLLLLLL

Shhh. Everyone keep still. They are starting to self-segregate

It's only been going on forever like this user. Would you want it any different?