Dear Nice Guys

Why are "nice guys" dropping out of society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BhPnxmw4xNA
youtube.com/watch?v=XBGhIlSSG6U&ab_channel=OceanofFreedom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=BhPnxmw4xNA

Stop spamming this board with writing prompts.

Sex / gf / wife / family is the ultimate motivation in life for man. If I can't get any of it, why even bother?

Make me.

Dear whore,

Take your AIDS-infested wizard's sleeve out of my personal space and leave me to my life of bliss inside VR with my waifus.

Thank you.

Being nice is Inefficient

You're trash.

I or better they have been nice to you and you repay them with disrespect and put on a condecending attidute and when it comes to bite you in the ass you don't even have the courage to not use them once more . You willfully pushed them away and now that it serves your interest you want them back

Fucking die

The lady in this story has made poor life choices, basically she's a whore. She is now attempting to get a supportive life partner with her own needs being the priority. This lady is talking about romantic slavery... dunno? I was just gonna say she's a crazy bitch, but that would be rude. Stupid cunt

That article is beyond pathetic

i'm gonna fucking drop you out of society you stupid fucking wankstain

if we make you, you win. we don't want you to win, leaf.

Friendly reminder that dating 'bad boys' these days are synonymous with fucking niggers.

I was a bad kid growing up. Threw desks at teachers, apples, got into a lot of fights, starting drinks with my friends at age 11. I was the schoolyard bully and I was a leader. Then all of a sudden the 8th grade happened and none of the girls wanted to bang me. I lost all my friends and my personality changed over night and I became suicidal and depressed. I became the "nice guy". Everybody wondered what happened to the outgoing, wild kid...
women is what happened.
I finally lost my virginity at the age of 20 and once that happened my old personality returned. I was no longer depressed or in "monotone mode".

I began abusing stimulants at the age of 20 and now I'm 23 with bipolar disorder and on meds.

I fuck shit up when I get drunk and girls love me. If only I could be drunk 24/7.

I was once a leader not a follower. But because of women my life changed forever
When I get drunk

0/10 Go back to poetry school

We don't want used up garbage.

Condescending and demeaning to the bitter end. Feel bad for any guy who takes the bait.

I like this one where he says that while women want equality then go in droves to buy 50 shades of gray. A book about a dominant male who essentially tortures women. Then equate that to how SJW's love Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=XBGhIlSSG6U&ab_channel=OceanofFreedom

OH

>BOY

ITS

>THIS

THREAD

>AGAIN