Are slavs untermenschen Sup Forums ?

Are slavs untermenschen Sup Forums ?
Or are they simply the same as all Europeans that happen to speak a different language group and had external factors that led to poorer living conditions?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athleta_Christi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antemurale_Christianitatis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice divide and conquer jidf shill

Not a conquer and divide tactic, just a genuine question

>Are slavs untermenschen Sup Forums ?
No, we're not.

Is this an untermensch?

Also, Slavs are way more divided than Germano-Celts desu. You look at ANY slavic country and they're in disarray. Those short moments of unity is when Ruskie destroyed Mongols and Teutons, when Poles and eastern Slavs won over Swedes, Teutons and Muslims. Northern Germanics are simply fortunate to have inner unity, Slavs don't have that since at least 18. century

I hear those Bulgarian fellows are fine. You can gas the rest.

Slavs are the ones who defended Europe from the invasion of Islam.

Now that it happening again they're the only ones who refused to let them in en mass, like what the West did.

The poorer living conditions on come from infighting with neighbors, which is especially true for Balkans.

>Are slavs untermenschen Sup Forums ?
Yes, they are slaves of all asiatic subhumans
>Or are they simply the same as all Europeans that happen to speak a different language group and had external factors that led to poorer living conditions?
They speak and behave like niggas
it's in their blood

Slavs are not white.

>They speak and behave like niggas
oh you sure insulted me ;(((
how about you go suck jamals dick now, ok my tolerant friend???

No, that was mostly Hungary.

Not true

I don't give a fuck what you call us as long as we don't get associated with you westcucks.

but that's OK, you never progressed from your origins

There are no ubermensch, we are all untermenschen.

Jesus was the only ubermensch.

Croatia helped to but was just apart of Hungary. Hungary played the biggest role, sure slavs helped but you cant dispute it. Like saying Russia didn't play the biggest Military role in ww2 and that the USA didn't play the biggest economical role in ww2, doesn't mean I'm saying these countries did nothing but to say they did the most is wrong.

If by progressed you mean becoming a cuck then i am glad we didn't and i will do everything to make it stay this way.

>Are slavs untermenschen Sup Forums
kek, you got beaten up by untermensh

4'th time lucky?
Kraut-Bros- take that clay back and FINISH them slaves this time as 6 gazzilions didn't make diference

That's true. Hungary and Austria did the job. You can count also Poland up to some extent.

Poland haves to open it's borders if you still wan't to recive EU gibs.

> (OP)
>>Are slavs untermenschen Sup Forums
>kek, you got beaten up by untermensh

Better move back to Ukraine and Russki land, as you overstayed your welcome on German clay

too bad Germany is dead :^)

Poland single handedly saved Europe from Islam in the battle of Vienna
Croats fought against islam for 500 years and won
Serbs fought against Islam for 500 years and won
Slavs did the major part in the battle, while you cucks were having the 30 year war and wanting to create a new ((((religion)))) Protestantism, we had to defend Europe.
And slavs nowadays hate Islam the most, but you who 'fought' it are bending over and letting it fuck you.
Also, Hungarians are honorary Slavs.

If I convert can I get a cute roach girl to be my wife,like in the old times???

reality begs to differ

Give back KARELIA RREEEEEEEEEEEEE

it was never german clay, and you should give back Scotland to Scots you oversized teeth inbred

Slavs have an incredible history and it honestly pisses me off when people say they're white niggers.

Hey fellow Slavs, tell me again please, why do we defend these western pricks?

Half your country is german faggot

Austria got completely fucked up by you guys, they needed help from us

>and it honestly pisses me off when people say they're white niggers.

But the only reason we don't have refugees swarmin us is because we are white niggers,that's the only reason what separate us from the West

germany shouldn't start a war it cannot win then
we earned it

latvija

You are such a cringey faggot

what? no
We don't, we defend ourselves

>dem facts

t. 1/16 german

Yes without your aid Vienna could have been fallen. Having said that Habsburgs also did well to defend Europe against Islam.

>Crimea isn't Russian
>half of Poland is German
Nice meme XD

Its true though, I am a bit drunk right now but it is true
Prove me wrong

hes probably 26% nigger,42% mestizo and the rest is Irish

You earned? You won? You were liberated you cucks. Germans called Case White (polish campaign) a trip to Warsaw because of how backward your military was

2nd answer for me.

I like the slavs, they're cool.

Not only that
All the Slavs aren't only subhumans, but also a niggers and non-whites
Therefore all the Slav countries are so multicultural that all the niggers that come to Europe would find better use in Western Europe

All niggers send to Slav countries are wasting their potential
They would be better used in Western Europe, because it is still too white

Oh I'm not trying to disprove. I totally agree with you. Heck, Slovenes and Croats fought together at Sisak and stopped Turkmans from taking the rest of Balkans.
We're closest as Slav bros can get.

Fuck off leaf. Sage.

Yes

It's pretty funny how Ottoman army was always majority non Turkish,bassicly kids who got taken from Christians and just brainwashed.

But I have to shake your hand you guys made an entire new nationallity here on the Balkans

First Hungary is not letting in Muslims, 2nd Hungarians are not honorary slavs, like saying Croatians are honorary niggers. Even if the Ottomans took Vienna that does not mean all of Europe would have fell, they would have retaken it within a couple years and also by that logic you could say the same for every Hungarian battle won. Also Croats was apart of Hungary. 30 years war started because of a slavic nation you muppet, Bohemia.

"wrong"

>
>You earned? You won? You were liberated you cucks. Germans called Case White (polish campaign) a trip to Warsaw because of how backward your military was
yeh, but poolaks are stronk1111, they hate ruskis

and yet, I am speaking Polish today, I am safe in my streets, and I am surrounded by beatiful Polish women everytime
meanwhile, germans speak arabic, they can get killed at random at all times and all their women are ugly shits
and you bulgar, you are irrelevant

The official "saviors" of christianity and Europe according to catholic church
No slavs here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athleta_Christi

Sorry but no way the Ottomans would have been able to keep the city for long, would have been another crusade in the heart of Europe.

It's pretty funny how most Commanders in the Ottoman armies were also from the Balkans either Serb,Albanian or Bulgarian so we were still fighting each other

>you guys made an entire new nationallity here on the Balkans
They aren't even real "turks". They've been having an identity crisis since 1453 and the arabic death cult isn't helping.

>2nd Hungarians are not honorary slavs
Hungarians are closer to slavs than anyone else in Europe, you haven't met any Hungarians if you think otherwise.
>Even if the Ottomans took Vienna that does not mean all of Europe would have fell, they would have retaken it within a couple years
you're so fucking stupid
vienna was one of the most important strategical cities of that time, connecting central europe to the south by danube
> Also Croats was apart of Hungary. 30 years war started because of a slavic nation you muppet, Bohemia.
Croatia had their own king, their own parlament, their own military.
We shared the same country, but we weren't controled by anyone.
>30 years war started because of a slavic nation you muppet, Bohemia.
makes 0 difference
>The official "saviors" of christianity and Europe according to catholic church No slavs here
You could just add the houndreds of thousands of Croats, Serbs, Poles and Ukrainians that died defending your ungrateful ass

No, Slavs wuz Kangz

Go back to Syria, Ahmed, you cannot divide the white.

Slav countries are proof that communism doesnt work.
thats why they are poor are fuck, the closer to Russia the worse they are

only slavic nations worth living

>poland
>czech republic
>slovakia

Didn't Hitler himself admit that Russians are "the master race" after having been defeated by the Red Army? I swear I read that on a few occasions.

Are you retarded, memeflaganon?

I think Tesla's inventions and ideas are valuable to society, and Edison, a German, tried to screw over Tesla and steal and cover up his amazing ideas.

No they're not, even Hitler referred to Russians as "a great people"

You already (((know the real question)))

Go back to Russia.

Everyone wants to exterminate your shitty people.

I am a descendant of Ukrainian immigrants, can confirm Ukrainians are ubermensch.

please do not associate us with filthy кaцaп
>inb4 sage the leaf

I think this is more accurate than it should be.

These are just Croatian inventions

this, the anatoliand "turks" are not turks, uzbeks , mongols and kazaks came over time there cucked them and made them take their language nad culture. Then Tamerlan came and fucked anatolia once more.

itt

Nikola was a serb,stop thinking he is a croat just because he lived where modern day Croatia is now.

There is an interview that says he is proud of Serbian heritage and Croatian homeland
fuck off

>Slavs are the ones who defended Europe from the invasion of Islam.
actually romanians and hungarians did, remember the tatars were east of romania as well,you let them there and only remobed them when they became a meme
rus a shit

So? that makes him a Serb. You proved my point,he did indeed loved the homeland aswell.

True but
>modern day Croatia
You mean where Croatia was since forever?

I thought hitler said cossacks weren't slav

>le tesla meme
kys

You still remember how we screwed your ass in WW2? Just recall that memorable moment once more and find the answer for your self.

What I was trying to allude to earlier with my mentioning of Tesla was that he was ahead of his time, made America SUPERIOR to KEK Europe at the time, and he revolutionized the American Power grid. He invented the first alternating current (AC) motor and developed AC generation and transmission technology. The Tesla Slav was a superior inventor to Thomas Edison, a German Idea Thief.

I mean slavs defended lot against ottomans ,but in the ned they lost. But they fought hard. Austria and poland killed the ottomans (btw we could ahve liberated eastern europe much faster ,if the french didnt decide to always attack Austria hungary everytime they were fighting the ottomans

yeah, we always lived here

...it's just that the nations changed around us

Yes, I also recall the great battle of Bratislava, where the slovaks finally halted the german blitz in the east

Stalin really owed you

99% that he is jamal

You aren't alone though too.

> Carantania

repeat what you said,but slower.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athleta_Christi
Pope Leo X called
Croatia the
Antemurale Christianitatis (Bulwark of Christianity) in 1519

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antemurale_Christianitatis

It shall not matter if they are or are not. The important thing is to unite and to defend the white race together. At least they are not letting niggers into their countries like the western world does.

>Estonia and Finland basically grouped with the east asians
>Fingol is a meme
lel

Anyone below 500 on that chart is hardly white

>an incredible history
Do you realize how terrible life has been for almost everyone ever born in Slavland?

jamal? no, untermensch , although we have plenty of euroniggas as polaks, I call them poo'/lacks

Hitler was right slaves (slavs) are Untermensch

Explain please.

>be bong
>get mowed down by the daily bus
>government can't do anything to protect him, terrorist has a bong passport

Thx devshirme

>we earned it

The only thing you earned is the right to be obliterated by Germany and Russia so that your pathetic existence comes to an end you toilet cleaning subhuman vermin.

It doesn't matter. Western "whites" should criticize the slavs if they want. Slavs will enjoy the honour of being the only whites on the planet in just a few decades. Seize the day, "whites"