New Netflix Hitpiece

Netflix's new documentary, Nobody Speak: Trials of the Free Press delves deep into Hulk Hogan's court case against Gawker Media and sheds light on wealthy, powerful figures who challenge freedom of the press in order to silence critics. These powerful figures include Peter Thiel who refused to acknowledge he was a homosexual and the media had to tell everyone and Donald Trump who has gone out of his way to make enemies of the Press, routinely calling them 'Fake News' for merely telling the truth!

youtube.com/watch?v=PHow1B32WZw

What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ub80kHh5WDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Donald Trump who has gone out of his way to make enemies of the Press, routinely calling them 'Fake News' for merely telling the truth!
Sounds correct, what's the problem here?

Where do you get your information from?

kill yourself, shill

>Donald Trump who has gone out of his way to make enemies of the Press
Oh come the fuck on, have some fucking decency.

Can someone explain why people hate this so much? it sounds like an interesting movie

>Peter Thiel who refused to acknowledge he was a homosexual and the media had to tell everyone

>and the media had to tell everyone

>Gawker a good boy

Every time I think about Hulk Hogan dismantling Gawker I get a throbbing erection.

>Jews
>Decency

Isn't it amazing how insane they are? The media actually believes that THEY are the victim in all of this

Day of rake when?

>Peter Thiel who refused to acknowledge he was a homosexual and the media had to tell everyone
And yet the same media got mad when we had to tell everyone that people connected to Hillary's campaign were a bunch of pedos.

>merely telling the truth!
how retarded can you get
the fucking NEW YORK TIMES is on the tier of shitty tablods now

>now

>post hulk hogan sex tape
>court ordered to take down a sex tape
>no, we're not. deal with it
>why are we getting sued?
>wah freedom of press

This is the media's equivalent of I dindu nuffin.

So this is why Netflix removed the rating system.
They're going to churn out more and more propaganda.

>Netflix removed the rating system

This was the most Jewish trick I've seen a company pull in quite some time. Guaranteed it all started with that shitty Amy Schumer special being 1-star'd into oblivion.

this is why I only ever pirate media
I can get behind paying for a video game if I like it and it's worth the money, but any music/tv/movie will NEVER get my money

You didn't really think they did it just for Amy Schumers feefees, did you?

>trump calls fake news the enemy of the people
>media: "how can he demean us like that?"

So it's a documentary about Dr Freud?

George Soros reported at the end of 2015 that he owns 317,534 Netflix shares, which has an estimated worth of $32.79 million.

Really activates my almonds.

>Nick Denton actually told the court that he would publish a child actor as young as 4 having sex if he got the tape

>The media actually believes that THEY are the victim in all of this
The MSM has become the news equivalent of Eric Cartman.

Fucking Gawker and other anti-Western lefties complaining about freedom of speech being curtailed? Complaining about billionaires influencing news and current events?

They've got big balls to say that shit with a straight face. I mean, for fuck's sake, they're legit presenting them releasing a fucking celebrity sex-tape as a balanced, proper press act!

If this means Gawker is awesome, does that also mean The Sun is the most legit newspaper on the planet?

>media is crying
You want sympathy?
Then why don't you stop being liars?
And why don't you stop being political?

This. NYT has been a glorified tabloid at least since Walter Duranty.

They are. Drumpf has stirred up unimaginable hatred against those in the media who insist on doing their job and speaking truth to power.

It's only a matter of time until he's impeached and his bigoted alt right supporters are hunted down like the animals they are.

This is posted but the "documental" on pedos and podesta is not...

Wow, so like not a large enough holding to have any sway whatsoever?

But fuck Netflix lately.

>sheds light on wealthy, powerful figures who challenge freedom of the press in order to silence critics
"The press" is literally the mouthpiece of "wealthy, powerful figures."

He who remains neutral in the face of oppression...

Netflix is unironically trying to paint Gawker as a victim in this. Un-fucking-believable.

For those who don't know
>Gawker exposes Peter Thiel as gay, against his wishes
>Gawker defends themselves as just reporting what others have said
>Hulk Hogan's sex tape is leaked
>Gawker refuses to take it down despite a court order
>They are, of course, taken to court for this
>They proceed to leak more of the sex tape, in order to paint Hulk as racist and scare him off
>Peter Thiel backs Hulk and urges him to keep pushing forward until Gawker is bankrupted
>Gawker is in full panic at this point, pushing "MUH FREE PRESS" in all outlets
>Peter and Hulk keep pushing despite desperate settlement talks
>Gawker's employees are largely disrespectful during the trial
>It comes to its tipping point when one employee makes a CHILD RAPE VIDEO JOKE on the witness stand, claiming that he would keep it available for all to see if it was news
>The jury is now firmly against Gawker and is also out to bankrupt them
>Hulk wins the case
>Gawker is bankrupt

jesus christ...

Nick Denton is an evil evil man. He deserves this. People keep romanticizing "the media" comparing it to the past. Todays media is horrendous fucking shit that have thrown away any semblance of balance because finally it is financially viable and politically safe to do so. Fuck them they need to go or they need to be forced to legally stand by what they print.

ONLY JEWS & KEKS WATCH NETFLIX

yeah and don't forget hillary won the popular vote and bernie sanders still have a chance for the presidency

>Constantly spread lies 24/7
>Constantly insult and berate anyone on the right 24/7
>Constantly mock and spread lies about Trump 24/7
>Constantly force left-wing propaganda into the public's head 24/7
>B...b.but why does everyone hate us????

>Gawker exposes Peter Thiel as gay, against his wishes
He was also in Saudi Arabia when they outed him. KSA has very strict laws against homosexuality.

classic leaf

but trump dindu nuffin. Wtf I'm a Jeb! guac bowl now.

>one employee literally makes a point t of saying he'd publish a sex tape of a child
That was the owner of gawker not just an employee

Literally this.
>you're gay you're gay you're gay you're gay you're gay you're gay you're gay you're gay
>Peter Thiel literally tells them to stop for being insensitive.
>you're gay you're gay you're gay you're gay you're gay you're gay you're gay you're gay
>gets sued
>WOOOOOOOOW
>look at Hulk Hogan's dick I'm going to post it every where on the internet
>Hulk Hogan gets a judge court order to request them to take down and stop spreading pictures of his penis all over the internet
>FUCK DA POLICE
>gets sued
>WOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IT WAS AGAINST THE LAW

This is literally the modern Jews play. They keep slapping you over and over and when you slap back they whine and cry victim to everyone listening. This netflix documentary is a manifestation of that.

Lugenpresse is public enemy #1 in USA and Europe, no one else is even close. Not women, muzzies, niggers, spics

Fucking Gawker of all places too, as if they've ever been anything but pure clickbait garbage

How do you do it?

Ok, frenchie

...can be prime minister of Canada

>Hogan's court case against Gawker Media and sheds light on wealthy, powerful figures who challenge freedom of the press in order to silence critics.
Are you clinically fucking retarded? They posted his leaked sex tape amd refused to take it down. Thats your definition of journalism? Why werent you up in arms when pinkmeth got shutdown?

just watched this video and the dude AJ Daulerio is just an editor, not the owner

at around 1:15

youtube.com/watch?v=Ub80kHh5WDI

Netflix is for fucking degenerate consumer zombies anyways.

Fuck em'

It's worse than you know. They outed him as a homosexual while he was on a business trip in Saudi Arabia. Frankly I consider that attempted murder.

Amy Schumer is the niece of Charles "Chuck" Schumer who is the Senate Minority Leader. Huge leftist.

No one is saying otherwise.