Europeans are dying because of the Heat: 40 Celsius

In Spain a cyclist died today from Heat Stroke:

>66 years old cyclist died today from a Heat Stroke in Seville, Spain
>It's literally 40 Celsius(102 F) in Spain. 35 celsius in France and England.
>6 other people and a dog have died for Heat Stroke in Western Europe this week

elperiodico.com/es/noticias/sociedad/ola-calor-muere-ciclista-bages-golpe-calor-6113058

Australians must be laughing

Some of our (SPAIN) politics are now pushing to make AIR CONDITIONERS a RIGHT.

Could you imagine that?

You have to be pretty negligent & stupid to die of heat stroke only ~100 degree weather.

White man wasn't meant for temperatures above 25c

>66 years old
>cyclist
>in Seville
>today
that's a suicide

how hard is it to drink some water. how hard is it to have common sense not to go biking when the weather is at a high for your region

Regard was way too old to exercise in such heat

Neither is having 2 hours of light a day.

I do just fine in 120f heat just fine thank you.

This is my average summer week in CA. It's shitty, but nobody will die, not even any 80 year olds. Euros are soft.

si tenés huevos hacé chistes de andaluces depués de la hora de la siesta

>what his heat acclimation

we're not used to it.

Humidity makes such a difference that a temperature without it is useless. Same with wind chill when it gets cold.

t. Prairie boy.

no humidity. Thats the real killer here on the east coast. Anyway, euros dont have AC everywhere like we do.

It's going to be 97f today, but because of my burger privileges, I will not die.

Damn, water boils at that temperature!

Not bad weather. I'm from the greater las vegas area, we get up to 120*f or about 48*c. Euros are weak.

You know

N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G

>welcome to the Valley of the Sun, kiddo

meh 40 degrees celsius is pretty much the normal temperature for my town in the north of Veracruz, Euros are just faggots

>Muslim intellectuals

it's nice weather even here in London, definitely something weird is going on.

This is pretty cool
I always wanted an Air Conditioner in home

>40°C
>be 66 years old
>WHAT A FINE DAY TO GO CYCLING RIGHT AT NOON

I am surprised he lasted that long

>102 F
>10% humidity

>living in phoenix

use Celsius faggot

>USA
>white

Global warming is good! Natural selection in action!

Further proof Euros are inferior.
>spent 3 years without AC in West Texas heat

we literally conquered the entire planet though

Win a world war without being c*cked and I might

>66 years old cyclist

I'm sure the heat was not the problem

>durrr wat is humidity.

You're a fucking retard.

Try 70% humidity and 102 cuck.

>Europeans are dying because of the Heat
Please do not confuse the reast of the europeans with the germans and other northern counts just beacuse some Hans und Erika are start sweating in 20 Celsius.

Did anyone ever come to the conclusion that the climate is simply being artificially prepared for the "new Europeans"?

T. 50 % injun and spic genetics

>faggot gay warmness units used by EU muslims

H U M I D I T Y

Try having 40 Celsius in 80% Humidity faggots

Those are Fahrenheit boy, not celsius

yes, it has everything to do with the heat and nothing to do with his stupidity.

>yfw global warming is real
>yfw all the non-whites in africa and the middle east get torched because muh heat wave

Feels pretty good here. t. Pennsylvania

yea well it's literally 100 Celsius here and 100 humidity. faggot. what are you some kind of pussy?

this happens during heat waves everywhere.
tubby mexican wants to talk shit on europeans, lashing out because he will never be one.
sad!

Find a major city with those stats right now.

>he can't
>laughingcacti.jpg

where can i move to that doesnt get above 60 degrees fahrenheit in the summer?

They are some pussies, it was 113 in texas yesterday

away from the equator. north.

People die all the time because of these circumstances through their carelessness.

I was literally just in slovenia a couple weeks ago with the 95% humidity, it's not as bad as the east coast gets, not nearly.

Heh, it was 109/43 just yesterday. Heat ain't nothing.

Mestizos die all the time from exposure and heat stroke in the Southwestern United States. We just don't bother mentioning when you do in the papers since you're all replaceable.

Antarctica is a perfect place

Chicago is shaping up to be hot as fuck. Already just had a solid week of 90s. Nice break here for a week high 70s but if we already have several 90 degree days before summer, it's gonna suck. I just hate running the loud ass air conditioner.

This shit is severe. It's pic related.
It's supposed to be cold here even in Summer. I live in a mountain range for fuck's sake.

what's fun is when people from the north come to vegas in the summer. No one ever drinks water, only alcobooze. We have EDC in town and there were 400 medical calls on the first night. Some kids ate molly in 110*f and probably died,

18 celsius already feels way too hot for me

>spic genetics
We also hate the heat to (and cold too)

This. People who enjoy heat are honorary niggers.

it doesn't get hot at the equator

Here.
Whole of next week's forecast is 50F :^)

British weather is top tier comfy. Overcast most the time with drizzling rain. I love that kind of weather.

Pfft try living in AZ this is a cool day for us.

Pffft here in LA it's going to be 100 degrees on Tuesday. And it's not even as bad as the heat in Palm Springs which feels like fire coming down from the sky.

This is hilarious

I agree. I live in the middle of the country, and I just want to go more north. The South (and especially south west) US is way too fucking hot.

That place is called Florida.

>not living on the coast
i pity the plebs

80 f
84 humidity

Sounds comfy. Too bad all the jobs are in enriched areas.

This

years old cyclist died today from a Heat Stroke in Seville, Spain
riding your bike in 102 temp?
the fuck is wrong with them?

>implying you guys don't live in a/c or swamp coolers all the time, have all of your windows tinted, and only live in single level homes
You can't lie to another four corners bro

It gets to 50 celcius here

>Heat Stroke
Take off your gay bike shorts, strap on body armor, ammo, weapons and 60 pounds of gear and head to Afghanistan and then you can bitch about heat like anyone cares.

kek confirms. Florida is a shit hole to live in. Fuck that place.

When its bone dry its almost as bad.

Yes, I can believe that.

>71 °F|°C
What did they mean by this? Fahrenheit pipe Celsius?

Every summer my shithole part of Western Canada sees 4-6 weeks of 40-45 degree Celsius heat, with high humidity levels. I don't know the last time I heard of someone dying from the heat around here.

What's that in real degrees? I'm guessing super hot

arizona is nice because literally everything is airconditioned and tinted and you are just stepping out into a warm blanket for a few minutes to go to the next place

Here's in Celsius for you euros.

Wut? It gets that hot regularly even in leafland. Not comfy for us but we're not falling over dead in it either.

Like 50 c

>66 year old

Naw my dude, my ancestry is Norwegian, French and Italian.

It's called being smart. If you are in direct light, layer with loose clothing and don't overexert yourself. Drink water. You know, fucking common sense.

>66 years old cyclist died today from a Heat Stroke in Seville, Spain

He was really asking for it desu.

Greekfags start feeling warm above 40 Celcius mexibro. Only north yooropenus die from heat.

Considering 71 would kill countless people if it were in Celsius, it's Fahrenheit.

about what lattitude do you live near? and how cold does it usually get in the winter?

tfw 34 celcius right now

Its that one Fahrenheit joke, but done in reverse.

>implying the weather cares if people die or not

What a bunch of soft cocks
Harden up ya bunch of pooftahs

>t. Never been to American South

>cycling in 104c
Fucking retards