Blacks are superior to whites

I have been thinking and researching about which race is superior to other. I have come to the conclusion that Blacks are both physically and mentally stronger than whites. Blacks also have bigger penises. Black have a richer history than whites (first black civilizations, Ethiopia, Nubia and Ancient Egyptians)

Now I understand why wh*tes on pol are so butthurt about based Black people, whites are just jealous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
youtu.be/7W8-qv3m_vc
youtube.com/watch?v=3gmJB1DHhAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Roach has come to a conclusion
>Anyone cares
sage to obscurity

Get BTFO in your other thread.

Start this one.

Muh dead americans
Muh blacks are superior
Muh turdish empire

Fucking 3rd world low life faggot.

Based. The virgins on this board would get btfo if they ever left their basements.

then why cant they farm?

They can
They invented farming long before whites
see= Ancient Egypt, Ethiopia, Axum, Nubia
This

>we wuz kings

Oh Yeah like euros didn't concur the entire world and when niggers got they're own rights just reaped the benefits

Oh yeah what about that study that the ancient Egyptians were closer related to whites

fuck out of here niggy

>egypt
>black
kek

ancient egyptians were black

Go back to your research cockroach

>niggers are better the turkroachs as well... small mini piggy in the blanky fem=benis's BBC NIGGA

remember when that man changed his mind?

You were bred for producing labour- obviously you are going to have desirable physical traits.

American blacks etc have white admixture anyway. Have you seen Africans? They are twigs.

SLAVES.
They're fuckin SLAVES you moron.

Top kek

Implying that a roach knows anything. Kys Muhammet.

No we aren't. Millineal black men and women are the downfall of our race.

WE WUZ KANGZ

Blacks have bigger cocks than Arabs. It's the Arab women that go nuts when they get here.

Nice b8 thread faggot. Sage

Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dicks. And they're more masculine. No girl wants some pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm gay but I have convinced many of my girl friends that they should try a black guy, because I'm with one now and it's the best sex ever. A lot of women i know usually keep a black guy on the side. I'm gay so we do girl talk. It's 2017, and white boys are at home playing video games and not making an effort to start relationships. Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure. White women won't and don't miss you.

Good times

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

every day, every single day roach. please don't ever change.

>be superior
>be literal slaves to whites

youtu.be/7W8-qv3m_vc Sorry to burst your bubble roach.

Nice """evidence""", cracker

Roaches are trying to overtake leafposting it seems

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

>I have come to the conclusion that Blacks are ... mentally stronger than whites.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And physically I'd still say isn't as clear cut. Bodybuilding, strongest man, stuff that is about raw strength is usually always dominated by big ass Nordic or Germanic dudes.

Blacks have running/stamina locked down, though, I'll give you that. Spending millions of years outrunning lions on the Serengeti will do that to you.

why cant all of afrika farm then?

Once we take over the west, you will be purged next, abeed-fucker

youtube.com/watch?v=3gmJB1DHhAw

haha op the roach BTFO

>roach flag
>pol
lurk more

>Roaches are starting to cuck themselves
Good

ehh, niggers are athletically superior in many situations. but if you really want to compare them to us, only the white man could invent androgenic steroids so we are theoretically better than them in every physical respect.

What's wrong, white untermensch? U going to cry?
go ahead :D

Bodybuilding is overrun by niggers you silly faggot.

If so, why they never achieved anything?

do you honestly believe people here would cry over a literal roach in human form?