Will conor win?

will conor win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Conor knocks Floyd's head clean off within 3 rounds.

Rooting for Floyd.
Floyd is a red pilled brotha.
Conor niggs too much.

Yes

Mayweather only won agains Pacquiao because he played it like a faggot
McGregor won't hold back against a nigger

Conor is pro-faggot (typical anglo scum).

Based Nigger Mayweather will win.

Can someone please enlighten me on when the fight will happen?

I have stumbled upon the hype everywhere, but nowhere is a date to be found.

is it gonna be boxing or MMA?

What are you, racist?

have you tried googling connor vs mayweather date you fucking retard

august 26th

when is this

Mayweather will BTFO you Drumpfkins.

When is the fight again?

wtf????

Floyd will win. I'm a huge Connor fan and I want him to win but I don't think he has the skill to match Floyd in the boxing ring. Floyd has perfected his boxing methods over a long period of time and Connor is only just starting.

>boxing
mayweather will kick his ass in a very convincing manner

Thx

>all these basement racists thinking the potato-nigger can win
Laffin'

Fuck no. Unless they fix the match. In a real fight may would get rekt but this is boxing. Also what a slide thread if I ever saw one. Can someone repost those shitty baby videos with the bombs? That shit is evil and we should shut them down.

Reminder: Conor hasn't boxed since he was a teenager for Irish ammy titles.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244

Mayweather is going to embarrass him, or at least would if there were any expectations. Put them in the octagon and McGregor would embarrass Mayweather. It's a simple difference of the rules their skill sets work best in.

Boxing.

He better win so I don't lose a bet.

>Rooting for Floyd.
>Conor niggs too much.
mmhm.....

Mayweather will win
Just like if it was an MMA match Conor would win

boxing

even the shittiest MMA guy has a chance with Mayweather in an MMA rules match

> Boxing in 2017
Holy shit, I just realised that it would be boxing. Who the fuck watches that boring hugging discipline?

i dont know what kind of furry fag shit you usually google but congrats on turning your google into a retard

>Sup Forums beta faggots no nothing about boxing

not even surprised

It's just going to a repeat of Manny with Mayweather running away the entire fucking match until the (((judges))) give him his honorary win for his 50-0 streak so he can retire.

Jews. I'm not even being ironic. Jews love watching whites, blacks, and browns smash each other's faces in.

Yeah, but why not preferring MMA, so they can get their heads smashed in correctly?

*and every male thats not a disappointment to their father

What's your boggle?

No way
I love Conor but he isn't a boxer

I've put a lot of money on Mayweather against Pacquiao, and I'm gonna do the same now. Based black man is gonna earn this white man some money again!

He's 28, Mayweather is 40. He better win.

Because the Jews corrupted Boxing a looooooong time ago and started rigging alotta shit... everyone knows this.

MMA is the only legit combat sport

meant to quote

Should I bet 100 bucks on mcgregor?

with those odds you better hope he doesn't catch a haymaker and goes to sleep. Cuz you need to wage a ton to make money

how much money do you want to lose?

That's what I saw too what the fuck?

Of course he will win. This is not even debatable. stupid fight

That's a great idea if you are literally retarded.

Black racists are going to make it a vehicle for their undisguised hatred of whites no matter who wins.

If connor wins, they will accuse him of cheating or fixing the match, then accuse his followers of being racist deplorables.

If Floyd wins, niggers will shriek about how they're better at everything and their dicks are bigger, like they always do, and we'll get an influence of eat shit whitey threads.

fan made poster

100 bucks

Hey its all or nothing
Maybe he'll knock out that nigger with a lucky punch you never know

Conor has no chance. Boxing is a ritualized sport descended from but distinct from actual fighting; MMA is actual fighting; Conor will not be permitted to actually fight. He is no more going to beat Mayweather while limited to the formal rules of boxing than he'd beat Daigo Umehara at Street Fighter Alpha 2.

Mayweather is the greatest technical boxer of all time, in that his tactics of running away, initiating hugs, and sporadically tapping his opponents for points are *technically* boxing. But he is the greatest at it, and that's what's going to win him this match.

Can anyone explain to me how this happened?

How retarded do you have to be to think McGregor stands a chance? Mayweather is an undefeated boxing champion. McGregor has 0 professional boxing experience. McGregor will do way better than some average joe with no boxing experience, but to put him against someone widely recognized as the greatest of all time?

We've all seen what happens when boxers enter MMA. I don't see how the reverse is going to be any less brutal.

even if Conor does lose at least he can fucking read

No.

Conor will hit air for 3 rounds and then gas out and get picked apart.

no

How retarded do you have to be to think Trump stands a chance? Clinton is a politics legend. Trump has 0 political experience. Trump will do way better than some average joe with no political experience, but to put him against someone widely recognized as the greatest of all time?

We've all seen what happens when businessmen enter politics. I don't see how the reverse is going to be any less brutal.

the thing with floyd is that you know he doesnt really believe in that racebait shit, he just does it to troll.

conor responded well, though, basically calling the irish the nigs of europe

>I love Conor but he isn't a boxer

McGregor is a knacker.

Sad but true. An excellent post.

Boxing is extremely stripped down to the point where there aren't many unique ways a newcomer can win.

Politics is complex, sprawling, evolving, and what it takes to win still hasn't been discovered.

You're comparing a machine with 5 parts to a machine with 300 million parts.

>Can anyone explain to me how this happened?

Chance at a giant pay out

How retarded do you have to be to think Macron stands a chance? Le Pen is a politics legend. Macron has 0 political experience. Macron will do way better than some average joe with no political experience, but to put him against someone widely recognized as the greatest of all time?

We've all seen what happens when businessmen enter politics. I don't see how the reverse is going to be any less brutal.

Connor will win, mark my words. It will be a shift in the world. It will be a true happening.

they are blatant as fuck these days because they control everything and already turned everyone into retards with NASA and public education n sheit

If the fight is even remotely promoted, it means (((they))) think the nigger will be the white.

If you have to search obscure message boards to even hear about it, it means the white has a chance to beat the nigger.

Probably Mayweather. BUT...

McGregor is a fucking beast. He's spent his whole life training to make his whole body a weapon. Doing a serious boxing match is a huge handicap for him. Not only that but Mayweather is at the top of what he does so it's going to be a real challenge for McGregor, but I gotta' respect him for challenging himself THIS fucking hard. It's going to be one interesting fight.

>but I gotta' respect him for challenging himself THIS fucking hard.
You are a retard. At best this is going to be a boring exchange of taps between them both. Gregor wants an obscene payday without the risks of having your body destroyed fighting top tier MMA talent. He probably is going to retire after this at best maybe do one more safe MMA match. It's all about highest payday with least risk. I don't blame him though if people want to throw $200 million at him why fucking not?

Floyd Mayweather is arguably one of the greatest boxers of all time, it's no question that he's going to win.

Conor will lose and it will be boring as fuck to watch, just like the Pacquiao fight.

>Conor will lose and it will be boring as fuck to watch, just like the Pacquiao fight.
Not if you watch Sup Forums and Sup Forums invaded Korean streams that scroll your chat messages onto the actual match.

That's what everyone said about the Tito Ortiz vs. Randy Couture fight. If you're old but still in really good shape, your advantaged by a few decades of experience.

Connor can only win by knockout
Floyd is by far the better boxer, faster too.

Connor is a better fighter in general, but boxing is point based, and Floyd has better technique.