This so much

This so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/XiuXiuforLife/status/870384164473782272
youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

eliminationist rhethoric is abhorrant. XiuXiuforLife is really XiuXiuforDeath.

Republicans aren't even people desu

Big talk for small men.

Put your money where your mouth is...we're waiting.

sage

just remember we OWN you now

Sup Forums is so boring now. I wish people would be more creative with these kinds of threads, they're so routine that they may as well just be getting posted by bots.

Bippity boppity black! Wtf am I supposed to do with incoherent shuffling shambling niggers spewing their hate for whitey on black twatter?

jrs fucking haircut in that jesus christ that mustve been during his alcoholic stage

Xiu xiu sucks. Fuck off Sup Forums.

>xiuxiu
>shoo shoo
Lol

This. Sad!

>Knowing how to pronounce stupid chink crap like "xiu xiu"

As expected of a filthy leaf.

It's ok. I hope her kids get raped by refugee niggers and die of AIDS. We all have hopes and dreams.

Xiu xiu is the ultimate shitlib in music form and has been even since before it was cool to be this pathetic.

None of these leftists will have children

Can you feel the love and tolerance everybody?

>putting eyes upside down
>this is the pinnacle of liberal humor

Swans is better than him musically anyway. Also he is bi and probably insecure and takes it out on "muh republicans". Literal high school commie phase shit.

Report the tweet for violence

twitter.com/XiuXiuforLife/status/870384164473782272

The only thing that's getting destroyed is liberal buttholes and it has nothing to do with republicans

Tweet this back at her/him/it/xer

I don't even have kids. I have a dog though.

May your plans to destroy me end in your own demise.

that's retarded, he's not inciting violence. what that faggot said is technically covered under the 1A

>not having a locked up and secured guncase

SLAYYYY QUEEEEN

>not having your guns laying out for easy access

pleb

It's against the Twitter TOS and should be reported

>her

Xiu Xiu (Jamie Stewart) is a bisexual man.

Have a (you), burger. It helps to be educated. I can also trash-talk in Arabic to Muslims irl.
They get really nervous seeing a foreigner smack talk in their native tongue.

So is a lot of shit that gets removed from Twitter. But your point that it's futile still stands, since Twitter doesn't give a fuck about people who aren't leftists.

Niggers are the real racists

this

Don't give up so easily, we need to report en masse to make them pay attention

May your testicles rot and drop off

Pretty sure it is a bot, this bait is as stale as my dead grandma's pussy

>God, conservatives are just such awful people, so vile :( what makes them so filled with hate?

deleting every XiuXiu track on my computer right now

>ancap flag
>wants to censor free speech

So powerful...

To the faggot who wrote this: I should hope my kids die in a fashion so wonderful before they inherit the world you fucked up beyond all repair. Eat shit and die, commie scum.

Twitter is a private corporation buddy, libtards have to play by the same rules as everyone else

Why are democrats ALWAYS cat people?

The tolerant left, everyone.

>Chinese Name
>Complains about America destroying the Earth with pollution

what does climate change have to do with guns tho?

it's a leftist stronghold, of course, the left being the left, they are going to discriminate against right wingers. that's like going on cnn and expecting them to not ask you loaded questions

because man made climate change deniers are usually pro 2A, duh

How do you do it? How do you drag yourself out of bed everyday knowing that you're a miserable excuse for a person? Just how?

friendly reminder that the kkk was actually created by the democrats
moreovers, thanks to the left literally hundreds os millions died in the USSR china and many more places.

sage

>tonite
Wtf
It's tonight.
The night Nick at nite is purposely misspelled

WAAAAAAAAH
US kekistanis say much worse things every single fucking day but we hide behind our anonymity. This person said it in public so we can condemn her because we all do it on pol but pol isn't one person.

OH god I'm so triggered! Does Cernovich know about this yet? WE need to get the Kekistan Army on this! Do it for KEK!

a faggot, you mean

>Liberals find this funny

No wonder why they worship Amy Schumer and Steve Colbert like Gods

what pissed off the libtards now? 3 scoops?

>Don't give up so easily, we need to report en masse to make them pay attention
Removing posts that fuck up their narrative and create antileftist sentiment is idiotic

Not the same bubba. Our barbs are made of nerf for other players on this board of peace. Twitter is decidedly different. Kys my name is John Cavendish

/r/killthosewhodisagree

To all Democrat society destroyers:
I hope your wife's son gets too fat to fit into his summer party dresses.

And then hangs themselves at the dinner table lel

>tonite
Top fuckin' kek

There is no "center" anymore.
Now, it's "Retarded, insane Democrats," and "Everyone who isn't a fucking moron."
It's funny that they have so little self awareness that they can't see this.
Next Democrat president won't be for decades, at this rate.

>I can't argument so I PRAY every night for bad things to happen to your familly
Spineless cowardise at its finest

Advocating for children suicide?
Those liberals are really disgusting

>Xui Xui
Хyeвoe y нeгo имя

>oy vey you american goyim are destroying the planet! Better give ((us)) money and slowly chip away at your sovereignty while over regulating your businesses so the "less fortunate" nations can compete in our global economy!

it's "Retarded, insane Democrats," and "Everyone who isn't a fucking moron."

agreed

A FUCKING KEK

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

K
E
K

>westernized asian women are insufferable
it's always fucking white males fault

Repugnant. I wish these fuckers would pack up their trash and move to the fucking Middle East. They hate the country so much, fucking move.

Look at his flag, he doesn't have any money.

I see nothing wrong with that. Maybe if we send you all to Gulags it might make America Great Again :_)

Anyone pushing the "muh republicans", when democrats are drowning in all kinds of fossil fuel energy company cash is an obvious shill.

sage

To all gooks that should be swimming in asian rivers of piss, stfu & go back to your polluted shithole of a country you filthy piece of subhuman trash?

>flags come back so you pose as an anarchist to troll other nerds on father's day with social media nonsense

OP KILL YOUR SELF BY EATING POOP

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

the toxoplasmosis turns them into crazy retards and faggots

I actually post as an anarchist to troll other communists

I post as a pirate because Hitler did nothing wrong

>post as a black nationalist
>you're not even black

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>Remember me as a revolutionary communist!

>dies from preventable disease

kek

>Xiu Xiu (Jamie Stewart) is a bisexual man.
>Xiu Xiu
lol, I thought she was Chinese

slide thread

>wishing for the death of children
the left is scaring me more than usual, these kind of comments are very off putting

This is Xenu level cult behavior