universetoday.com/25364/can-you-see-the-great-wall-of-china-from-space/
snopes.com/science/greatwall.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I see the Mexican border

Fuck speciesism, we are all cellular.

I don't see any arguments either

i see the chinese wall

youtube.com/watch?v=ttwP02WXB0I

You don't see doors either, but the left doesn't oppose having houses and private property, especially the rich billionaires like soros and zuckerberg

I don't see any people, do you?
Fuck living, we all don't exist

don't see any people either

I don't see any houses... so everyone's home should be demolished! NO PRIVATE PROPERTY!

am i doing it right?

I also cant see any niggers from space
using leftard logic
makes my head hurt

>muh borders are artificial constructs
See the two oceans? You have to use artificial constructs to get over those. If you denounce artificial constructs denounce them all or else you look like a globalist stooge

The borders are simply not wide enough yet.

This guy gets it. If the borders need to be visible from space to 'exist' lets make them visible from outer space.

There are at least four borders depicted in this image.
>Land - over long distances and through various terrains, land acts as a border. Humans have devised many ways to overcome these borders. Government controls ways in which people over come these borders as a matter of national and state interest.
>Sea - See: Land
>Air - See: Land
>Space - See: Land

>white man does globalism
IMPERIALIST
>white man does nationalism
FASCIST

Why does nobody bring up that the great wall of china is visible from space? Specifically built to stop Mongol refugees too.

No, you don't.

Even before modern borders were drawn, people segregated themselves.

yeah, were working on making it physical right now

Look, I'm all in favor of anti-nationalism once everyone learns that trade is preferable to theft.

However, the power vacuum that would be created if every country suddenly lost its borders would make that transition more difficult than it needs to be.

You can only see the Great Wall from a sub-orbital distance:

universetoday.com/25364/can-you-see-the-great-wall-of-china-from-space/

snopes.com/science/greatwall.asp

if there are no borders then you shouldn't designate a classification based on the border between earth and space.

there's no such thing as "sub-orbital distance"

Of course there is. The thermosphere is considered sub-orbital.

then that's from the thermosphere, suborbital flight can be done at any distance

I need to fuck every guy from every country, drumpftards btfo

FUCK BORDERS AND ARBITRARY LINES

>drives home staying in a lane delineated by intermittent white lines
>park in parking spot between two yellow lines
>cross the grass off the public road onto my private land
>lock the door behind me and go to sleep in the room used for sleeping

Fuck planetism, we are all galactic citizens.

ZOOM
ENHANCE

in space no one can hear you REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not seeing the outline of the continents/mountainous borders/etc
There are both natural and political borders, both have consequences for being crossed. You try to cross one, you get frostbite or drown, you try to cross another, you get shot (or in European borders' cases, rewarded with gibs). Go die in a hole, OP, you're a faggot

I think me and my main man musk would be fine being deported to Mars.

I'll be letting myself into your house later on tonight while you're asleep and helping myself to the contents of your fridge. Fuck locked doors, we all live in one giant house.

yes
>oceans
>the sahara

Yes.
Not including mountain ranges, rivers, seas, and the atmospheric border because it's a shit quality image and a shit quality argument.

>they don't show the Chinese side because you can see the great wall from low earth orbit under good weather conditions

lmfao

So, globalism is dumb. But THAT border is pretty silly looking and arbitrary

wtf I hate nationalism now

the only border you need between peaceful ypipo and super peaceful completely cucked into pacifism ypipo.

if I was Canada I would start securing up the side of the border near Detroit a lot more though.

1. Why does all of us living on the same planet connect us in any meaningful way?
2. Why did the maker of that image only include Earth, and the whole Universe? Is there a Border around Earth that Aliens aren't welcome in? Extraterraphobic much?

Is this actually an argument people unironically use?

Looks neato on the ground.

Great Wall of China can be seen from space. It's a pretty clear fucking message that we like fences if we can see a goddamn structure from way up there.

I live on an island so yes there is a pretty clear border

i dont see any curvature, do you?