No wall

>no wall
>no lock her up
>shitty little ""muslim ban""
>israel is our greatest ally
>no mass deportations
>no drain the swamp
>obamacare 2.0
>cabinet full of globalists and billionaires (drain the swamp FAIL)
>most hated president in history
>no reversal of the demographic shift
Dang....! How are you guys feelin'? Pic related?

He just appointed John McCain's white wife to some abassadorship or something, and he hired some negress wedding planner to head up some nigger housing program.
At least he's not Hillary, I guess

take that mask off leaf, we all know it's you

faggot

>triggered trumpcucks
kek

>t. faggot's cumdumpster

>filename
This is a shitpost thread.
Sage

>still sucking trump's dick even after getting conned

Selling arms to Saudi Arabia was the straw that broke the camels back for me. Fuck him.

you aren't supposed to lick shit of your boyfriend's dick when he finishes

no! trump's just playing 4d chess! it's all part of his master plan to exterminate the brown people!

>no arguments, just butthurt
this is why you should never get attached to politicians

HEY HE'S GOING TO MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN AND THAT'S ALL THAT YOU COUNTS YOU STUPID LIBTARD REEEE

UNDERCOVER ANTISEMITE

MIGA

You don't deserve an argument if you agree with OP

you can't make one trumpcuck

>obamaleaf hiding behind a democratic flag
Autism speaks

>File name
Putting this much work into a bait deserves a (you) my friend

Lol

I will not fall for your attacks or opies bait

You may go back to getting fucked by fat hairy ahmeds

>democratic flag

Shareblue gtfo

>Shareblue
THERE IT IS

What you talking about?Hes doing exactly what we wanted him to do!

HELL YES!

Sorry man, Hillary's emails disqualified her from being POTUS. Deal with it.

Burger patriotism never fails to embarrass us all. American political discourse is a toilet in dire need of flushing. Oh great Lord in the Heavens above, deliver us from the red white n blue idiots.

Still better than Clinton.

Is that your wife I hear being raped in the background by your new muslim neighbors?

SO WHAT IF TRUMP IS A PEDOPHILE YOU STUPID LIBTARD!

Oh no now I'm #WithHer blah blah blah . . .

>anarchy
>equality

hahaha

Equality is a delusion, enjoy your multicultural rape

>ow are you guys feelin'?
I voted for leftist tears so I'm feeling great, it just keeps getting better and better.

>JIDF posters disappeared at the same time trumpcucks flooded Sup Forums
really activaes my almonds

wait, you faggots actually thought he was gonna do that stuff? like fucking any of it?

either underage or trolling i hope

> Hillary, Bernie or any of Obama's interdimensional child molesters will never be in charge after Trump's swamp draining campaign

Why are you still alive, shill? Why not end your life while you can still experience joy?

holy shit I haven't seen this before

Trump really is Jewish

>ITT: Retarded burgers that still believe their new president isn't a puppet like the rest.
Surprise: Zero

>buh muslims
>muh refuges

Nice arguments, Untermensch.

>posting like this in 2017
You need new material very badly. Sad!

Be careful Drumpftard!
We are coming for your wives!!!

I see you're already an actively prepping the bull, glad you've accepted your roll in the new germany

IMPEACH BLUMPF

Hilary isn't as bad, yo. She should've been president then, fagz

>impeach someone doing this much work for the democratic party

surely you jest!

Trump is being cucked by GOP elite congress and shitty liberal judges.

Business as usual from the white house

I've never wanted to live in America. I have always felt that England is the best country in the world and Europe the best continent.

Because of the fucking mess that is the European Union and Trump telling it how it is and standing up for western values I am genuinely interested in moving to the USA for the first time.

God bless trump and God bless America.

IMPEACH RONALG GRUMPF

yeah this is 100% none of trumps fault at all, really i swear

id wait till midterms and next prez election before picking up your entire life and moving across the pond chap, your prolly on the dole anyway goodluck getting in

I'm kinda bummed about the lack of deportations and Muslim band

The courts are cucked

It's not like he is the King of America.

Sherman, set the Wayback Machine for February, 2017.

The RAISE act will be passed pretty soon, which will loosen all restrictions for white immigrants. And plus if Nehlen wins in 2018, We'll finally see DACA repealed before it's renewing. Come and live in Pennsylvania or the Midwest my Anglo Friend. You've earned it. :)

kek

I'm doing great leaf

oh, don't' forget how hofer, le pen and geert wildrumpf got btfo too

He's got 4 years to stage a coup and permanently take over the American government. Anything less is a catastrophic and unacceptable failure.

DOMGALD BLUUUUUMPF
PUTIN HACKED MY ERECTION

HAHAHA GLORMPH BTFO AMIRITE

Given my current position I can probably walk into any university with a decent science facility. Does that mean that I'm going to have to move into a cuck American city?

>this level of denial

Wew. Just accept that Trump is another puppet and start thinking about what you'll do in 2020

ZOMBALD BOMPF IS PAID RUSSIAN INSIDER. IMPEACH REEEEEEEEEEEE

This are good arguments against Trump. Hillary would have not been better though. Jews do not give us a fair option to vote for a pro-White president, we can only elect the lesser evil. The lesser evil is a civic nationalist zionist who racemixed with Slavs and whose children racemix with Jews.

I already know he is a flip-flopper and some of the stuff he has said is not sane, but I support some of his policies only, I am not a fanboy.

If he brings back some jobs from outsourcing to americans and if he manages to deport much illegals, he is alright in my book. If he does anything extra such as actually building the wall, it's just a bonus for me.

Blame yourself for trusting a fucking reality star businessman who has a track record for flip-flopping on his positions if you are mad. I am personally glad americans elected him, no matter what he is, still 100 times better than alternatives from below

>Hillary "can't we just drone this [Assange] guy" Clinton
>Ted "low IQ biblethumper" Cruz
>Marco "I repeat same 25-second short speech 3 times in a single debate" Rubio
>Bernie "If you are white, you don't know poverty" Sanders
>Jeb "George W. Bush was based" Bush
>Jill "I can out-SJW every democrat" Stein
>Gary "What's an Aleppo" Johnson

Trumptards are retarded

>mfw I didn't pay attention when people said it back in August last year.