Why is a animals life more precious than a humans life...

Why is a animals life more precious than a humans life? I think you've all seen the over reaction people make when animals get harmed.

I can't unsee, I thought this was a giant crab or somthing.

FUCK YOU

Just neckbeards virtue signaling among themselves
>Niggers do X
>Therefore non niggers do Y
>Hey guise look at how much I care about Y and how much I hate X
Ignore the teens.

People go nuts over their stupid Fido because the brainless beast does whatever they want and is dependent on them like a slave. White people, of course, love to dominate and oppress things, so they like ignorant animals like dogs because they are submissive and obedient slaves to them. Often their own human offspring are not as compliant as the k9 beast, so they grow fonder of the beast than their own children. Humans and dogs are both ridiculous creatures, but at least humans are not dependent drones like dogs are.

>finding reason to blame whites even here
Check under your bad. There must be whitey hiding. Ready to opress you.

Fuck animals
People always use their feelings but not their minds
Animals are not human

chinks are all scum and countries like australia and Canada are full of those asian insects

He is just delousing it and therefore helping the dog.

>I think you've all seen the over reaction people make when animals get harmed.
That's one of the main reason why I hate normies so much

Because animals don't have the capacity to be inherently evil.

Neither are the French. Damn left blind nigger loving assholes. You will go extinct before any form of animal does because you are even lower than them.

>m-muh dogs

i wish this was with sound

>Guy gets bashed in the head with a bike lock
>B-b-but a poor dog got hit by a car ;((((((

Fuck you seas Jew the situation for your people is even worst

If you can't respect animal lives you are not human.
Everyone who harm animals or white kids deserve to die in an terrible way.

Honestly this

Most of the "OH MY POOR PUPPER" Sup Forums and normie posters honestly don't care, or also treat their actual animals and offspring like shit.

found a normie.

It's speciesm. No one gives a fuck if someone kills a cow, but they PETA goes apeshit if anyone dares to touch a dog. It just shows how hypocritical they are.

All of these things that people eat are, in the end, just animals. Unless you are actually vegan you can't say anything.

Huh. Apparently we need to gas Jews, niggers, sand people AND Asians. And nobody considers animals to be more precious than humans. You simply are not human.

there are reasons to kill a cow, and laws to dictate how to do it without causing unnecessary pain.
The are no normal reasons to kill a dog, humans don't eat dogs.

Of course we care more about dogs than about subhumans. Dogs bring us happiness. The only thing you do is consume resources and act as petri dishes in the development of new biological weapons like multiresistant bacteria.

Animal life isn't that precious. Animal torture/cruelty is kinda bad, but who really cares, there are more important problems in the world.

peta is pro veganism you twat

>I think you've all seen the over reaction people make when animals get harmed.

it's not the fact that animals are being harmed it's the way that the people like in video you posted kill them. if an animal is to be used for food, it should be killed cleanly and without any pain. anyone with an ounce of culture can agree with this thought.

backwards tcm beliefs posit animals in pain and suffering make tastier meat somehow. dumbass peasants ("nongmin") then do shit like blowtorch animals alive. it's absolutely retarded and should be stopped. the only way to do that with china is via shame.

Go fuck yourself you filth

Stupid chink is wasting so much energy holding that dog down. Would be easier to kill it first. Muh high IQ asians doh.

This assumes that animals are treated well at all when they are used for food. Do you really think that being in a feedlot is painless for cattle?

>Why is a animals life more precious than a humans life?

Because most animals are more precious than human beings at this point in history.

>anyone with an ounce of culture can agree with this thought.
No. Anyone with the capability of empathy can agree with this. We don't need more psychopaths in our society, things are shitty enough as it is. Therefore, we should just gas animal tortures on the spot. It would drastically improve our societies.
>the only way to do that with china is via shame.
Not the only way. The better way involves really high temperatures and nuclear fusion.

Inhuman French are still better than you faggot Dutch

I think the life of an animal is more valuable than that of say a black person, but not worth more than all human life.

It comes down to compassion and looking out for those that can't look out for themselves. The true judge of a man's character is how he treats those weaker than him, especially animals and children.

Hitler was very kind to animals and Nazi Germany had the first laws that protected animals. The Jews (and blacks) torture animals. That should tell you all you need to know.

>humans don't eat dogs.
Clearly not the case in Korea. In the end it is cultural. Eating beef is looked down upon in Hindu society, while some Koreans raise dogs for their meat. There is no one right way to eat meat. In the end it is all painful for the animal, and it is something that everyone will have to accept.

>humans
>Korea
u wot m8?

you're right, factory farming is also terrible but there's no escaping the spic-nig cycle at this point

Because animals are completely in our power, trust us, and for the most part pose no threat to us.

When you see a human get hurt, you may have sympathy. Like, take the video you posted. Imagine you saw a human being cooked alive in a pot. It would be horrible, of course - horrific. But at some level, we realize a human being is fully capable of thought, and has - or should have - a canny, cunning nature. A human being cooked in a pot would be an act of violence by one cunning, canny creature against another.

The extra sting that comes from watching an innocent doggo being cooked alive is the fact that they are no match for us. They are beautiful, but dumb creatures, whose appeal is a sense of loyalty that no human can ever really match. The extra sting comes from the sense of exploitation - the person abusing the doggo in that way is, in a way, exploiting an innocent. A poor, dumb, innocent creature, over which humans have dominion, and which humans, had they the grace, should know to treat better.

To state it simply: It hurts more to see a dog cooked than a human cooked, because the dog could be led to the pot by evil humans, and have nothing but trust and love for the human who would cook it right up until the moment it is dunked in boiling hot water.

>anywhere east of austria
>human

I'm OK if korean or chinks eat dogs in their own countries, but torturing them on purpose before killing is not acceptable.
If you want to be part of the international community, you must follow some basic rules of civilization

You are kind of correct, but not completely. The reason we feel revulsion when people hurt animals is due to the same empathy we feel towards our own babies. It's the helplessness, the innocence and the power difference. You feel anger when you see a dog being cooked alive, but you'd feel furious if you saw a baby being cooked alive. Especially if it were a white baby, or whatever your race is.

By the way, understanding why we feel empathy towrads animals does not diminish the importance of it. Feeling pity for a suffering furry creature might be a bit misplaced, but it still speaks of our empathy. It's what makes us human, and we should cherish and protect it, not destroy it and succumb into nihilism. People who not only tolerate seeing such suffering, but who might even like it, are really not human. They are not worthy of living in our societies built upon good and decent values. Such people should be exterminated. We have empathy, but we need to be able to put it aside when necessary.

Nigs are the same we don't like them BTFO

I can't be a hypocrite and tell chinks not to eat dogs whilst i eat meat too.
I have a problem with the way the animal is killed (Being boiled alive) The reason for this treatment is because of the backward, Barbaric belief that the meat of the dog tastes better if it is tortured.
It's one of the reasons I hate halal meat where the animal is sometimes not stunned and has it's throat slit.

You're not being a hypocrite, though. There's a huge difference between slaughtering an animal and cooking it for food and boiling it alive.