WW3 TIME

HAPPENING!

Syrian MoD: International coalition downed our jet on a combat mission against ISIS near Rusafa in southern Raqqa governorate. Pilot KIA.

twitter.com/CITeam_en/status/876524232464846848

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/876518043089874944
twitter.com/GhorbaniSadegh/status/876519756353982468
twitter.com/arawnsley/status/876536141570330624
twitter.com/CITeam_en/status/876543560660791296.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwzKxrkv4s
twitter.com/obretix/status/876548962739793920
twitter.com/CivMilAir/status/876553948995485696
youtu.be/fpAUSjvZ2-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCKKKK

HAPPPENINNG

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/876518043089874944

Bump

YUP

Newf*g here, can anyone give me a rundown about the implications of this?

>mfw the 'happening/wwiii' has been happening for several years on Sup Forums now

keep on larping, faggots.

>our jet on a combat mission against isis
>our jet against isis
>against isis
hahahahhahahahahhaahahhahahahahah oh my god, hans you can't be serious.

OP is a muslim cant you see?

It's happening and Sup Forums will let you know it's happening.

Your goberment's goals on Syria was never about destroying IS but taking down Assad (then) and dividing Syria (now) by supporting the Kurds independency
An independent Kurdistan mean that the whole region would erupt, creating a clusterfuck of mess worse than the current Libyan Civil War

>TF has been advancing quickly against IS south of Tabqa since yesterday
>meanwhile USF and your precious stronk kurd womyn still stuck fighting in Raqqa while killing civies

WIll this end Assads win streak? Stay tuned and wait and see!

US is ISIS confirmed

Why would our government want this? To start another five trillion dollar war in the ME because it makes fat stacks for the military industrial complex and guarantees the repubs a win?

it ll makes sense now.

Not buying it for 2 reasons:
>It's more advantageous for Syria to say the US shot down their plane because it'd be humiliating if ISIS did it and it further hinders cooperation with the US
>Way too early to conclusively know who shot down a plane. Air crash investigations take weeks.

We are only alive due to these wars. You think China would just continue to sell us stuff if not for our superior currency? Its all a fucking scam at the citizens expense. USA selling off our manufacturing was not without a price. The price is we must continue war. The whole world man has been duped by war mongers and control freaks.

I'm more interested in what this missile launch in Iran was an hour ago
twitter.com/GhorbaniSadegh/status/876519756353982468

How is this a WW3 tier habbening? It's still the forces of western civilization vs. Sandniggers. Just more proxy war bullshit

because syria is an ally of russia and shot down an US jet.

Bump for interest

truth right there

because the govt and allies can get a lot more than 5 trillion back. that pipeline that we want to build can generate an almost endless amount of revenue, financing the war, selling weapons to those who see isis as a threat in the region
selling construction materials after the war, installing a central bank. there are many opportunities for few people to get very very very rich out of this "problem" that needs fixing

It was probably israel who shot it down

CJTFOIR statement on the downing of a Syrian Su-22,

twitter.com/arawnsley/status/876536141570330624

#ISIS airforce

Ftw you're a White Nationalist NSDAP admiring, a happy racist - and you remind yourself of an anti-Vietnam war hippy, as you hate your governments evil intervention on a sovereign nation, for the advancement of s.w.i.m.

funny isn't it

Syria is bitches nothing will happen ;) USA!

Oh well, twitter.com/CITeam_en/status/876543560660791296. Guess now 4 or 5 people now (((they))) funded ISIS

ISIS is U.S. and Israel funded, are you supporting ISIS? Don't get it

don't forget Israel! Zionism, yes!

WHEN DOES WW3 FUCKING EMERGE? REEEEEEE!

never, RUSSIA doesn't really have the ressources for that. They will get cucked now, sadly

So Assad is fucking with the kurds? Fuck Assad.

Right now hans

I start my new job tomorrow

Please tell me it's WWIII or go fuck yourself right now

Priase kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwzKxrkv4s

i can't wait any longer. when does ww3 happen.

I WISH IT WAS HAPPENING

Iran, Syria, Russia, Turks

Is there gonna be anything left?

Its happening right now mate

When Russia defends Syria and China and Iran get involved. It will take many altercations but war is no game its always possible for WW3.

Go away, Kraut.

The irony of all this is that only one who can stop these endless wars in ME is the common people in US. Without protesting these wars they are approving them.

Fuck this post gave me cancer. You realise an airbase was hit by us missiles a couple of months ago.

> it takes weeks!

No. Fucking moron

The us is third word soap now, they won't recover for a while.

We have this thread every week. I won't believe till I see nuclear mushroom out of my window.

uh oh.

twitter.com/obretix/status/876548962739793920

USS George H.W. Bush in the Mediterranean Sea, SW of Cyprus and russia suddenly doing rocket drills in the same exact region:

twitter.com/CivMilAir/status/876553948995485696

this

If this post ends in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9, WWIII is never going to happen.

While I do agree, we're closer now than we really ever have been since Sup Forums was born

I mean, when the US and RU are in such close proximity in Syria, and every misstep brings both nations closer to combat

Russia probably won't respond too bad to this (they're probably not going to start WWIII over one Syrian jet) but they might just cut the hotline again, or threaten the Baltics, or just bomb more "moderate opposition"

Worst case scenario is that they do retaliate against the US, maybe by bombing al-Tanf

The US literally came out and fucking confirmed they shit down the plane you dipshit

Pic related

the united states isnt even real

Remember how Russia started WW3 last sumer when turks shot down their plane?

Fuck I love coming on here every time the US humiliates the Russian military prestige and laughing at you guys

or when russians shot down an airliner

Oh yeah kek

I think you don't get war overnight, it just keeps layering till someone snaps.

bampu

Trump is a fucking backstabbing kike.

That wasn't last summer

That was almost two years ago

Jesus Fuck this war won't end

You are ISIS airforce. Going in a country illlegaly under international law, supporting terrorists/moderate beheaders/a party in a civil war, attacking an airfield as retaliation for an chemical attack before its investigation finished just to kill Syrian children with your own chemicals later and then shooting down a jet in the country you invaded caliming self defense.
But ok
>Ameriga stronk
>USA are gud guis

I half think it will start this summer

Incident after incident just like this until finally we have a full-blown war between the United States and Russian Federation

Russia is KEKED!

Bump

(((They))) want WW3 but the leaders of the world's nations do not. Something has got to give eventually.

USA USA USA!

If you support Assad you are anti-white. Assad must go. Syria must go. Iran must go.

News flash you fucking Muslim retards: ISIS is far better at killing Muslims than Assad is. We should give the entire Middle East to ISIS so they can keep cleaning things up. They have been a reliable ally to us and barely kill whites, meanwhile they are slaughtering thousands of shitskins.

youtu.be/fpAUSjvZ2-U

There's a potential WWIII trigger every five minutes over there. But it's not 1914 anymore, people are actively working against war now.

>(((They want WW3)))

So does Sup Forums by all accounts, though.

You mean new fag. Just say fag. Only the faggiest of mods actually enforce gr15 on Sup Forums.

This. They are spending our money on the war. But they make shit loads of money with it. All we get out of the deal is that their wars inspire cookie cutter fps vidya that we can spend even more money on

IS IT HAPPENING YET
WW3 LET'S GO

go to sleep, it is not happening and it wont

Must be so painful for Syrians to be invaded by all these groups. Imagine trying to rid yourself of muzzie terrorists and America tells you NO in your own country then kills one of your own. Every single American, every last American descendent, America's ideals and its culture, needs to be deleted from the face of the earth, and speaking of it in a positive light be a crime punishable by cruel and unusual methods

They also state they followed RoE. But since you're sporting the rebel I'll assume you are illiterate.

>I have never read the Melian Dialogue

And Hillary was the warmomger.

Idiots.

Shitskin detected

Nope. Russia doesn't want any of this

One man can't completely reverse generations of state inertia. These decisions are baked into our legislature and culture at this point, the best Trump can do is lean against them.

when was the last time a manned aircraft was shot down by fighter jet? like 1991?

its probably not trumps doing that this happend. was from lower commanders.

>all americans need to die, death to infidels

holy shit just off yourselves you pathetic cunts

Good fuck them
All sand niggers must burn

EWW $$$$HILLARY GET THE FUCK OUT CTR SCUM

They always claim we're helping the Kurds. They must have a lot of guilt over what their radical henchmen do to them

>tfw nukes make a real war like WW2 impossible
>All wars will just be proxy war bullshit

No true WW3 happenings for us ever im afraid

and you're an idiot nigger

Well, Hillary wanted to establish no-fly zones in Syria from the start. So yeah, she would've caused this week one of her presidency.

ruh roh

>2017
>being cuckolded by literally the worst society to have ever existed

Top cholesterol

>tfw WW3 is already happening it's all just proxy shit like assassination of that Russian diplomat

Name ONE good thing about modern day America, american people as a whole and American values

Trumpkikes will defend this.

Neither do we, but I worry we could both find ourselves sucked into a situation that spirals out if control

Say we keep attacking Syrian forces and eventually kill a few Russians

Then Russia bombs our forces at al-Tanf or shoots down some planes or something in a like-for-like strike

Then we respond

Then they respond

And then we're sinking each other's ships

And then Russia's about to drive into the Baltics

And then the nukes are readied

Does anyone know what kind of jet was shot down? Mig-21?

Su-22

you grading on a curve faggot?

Newsflash, goy.