TESTOSTERONE IS BAD FOR MEN

According to (((scientists)))

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/testosterone-linked-to-shorter-male-lifespan/news-story/539c29145e7b98692c176e182ee4f777

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9
redorbit.com/news/health/1048357/testosterone_levels_declining_in_men_at_younger_ages_zrt_laboratory/
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/testosterone-linked-to-shorter-male-lifespan/news-story/539c29145e7b98692c176e182ee4f777
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought it was a common fact that testosterone ends up killing men, and it's also a fact that women outlive men

>According to "one of the leading theories of aging, aging occurs at the expense of reproduction," he said, because the body has limited energy that can be used either to keep up reproductive function, or else to keep up everything else.
Well, you'll also have more money if you don't eat.

No, us being risk takers and workers is what kills us. Women have evolved to play it safe at every turn.

Older men should be pumped with more testosterone, men who castrate themselves are an abomination

>Implying I want to live a day longer in this fuck of a world
>Implying it's not better to live a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

Better drink bottled water full of estrogen so you can become a femboi.

This

Men are the ones who are supposed to hunt and win wars, that's why we can be brave. Brave young boys get killed more often than scared obedient.

Women live longer, this isn't news

Post this on /fit/ roid thread to have a laugh

agreed, i'll get right on it

government sponsored estrogen when?

>OY VEY THE GOYIM IS GROWING TOO MANLY SHUT IT DOWN

Better to live 80 years as a lion than 85 years as a sheep.

So how is arnold schwarzenegger 100% healthy at his age

that nigga had more test than entire Sup Forums taken together and STILL injected himself with more

This. The bright a candle burns the shorter it lasts

>shorter lifespan
>worth it

>being a dude is worth it
what is worth it about being male?

Exactly

During Arnold's heyday, steroids were not used as nearly as much as they are used right now in pro bodybuilding.

However, this nigga was the first mass monster and is still healthy and kicking.

Sure if I just re-direct my flow of Chi from my Dick I'll live longer. Who the fuck are these "scientists" pushing 19th century spiritual beliefs? Feminist/Women Studies cunts?

>sleeping 20 out of 24 hours
Sure showed the sheep huh

Oh of course. The hormon which makes male superior to females is responsible for the high death rate amoungst men, not the fact, that they work in more dangerous fields than women.

testosterone saves lives too. if you're too much of a pussy to fight and win you die

quality over quantity, in any case

Id rather die a man at 40 than a be a faggot at 60.

Trannies are idiots in dire need of redpills

"Study author Kyung-Jin Min of South Korea's Inha University, told AFP the reason is probably that manly hormone, testosterone:"

So taking wild gussies now qualifies as science....

testosterone linked to shorter global jewish banking tyranny

You may want to look into his publicised medical history.

here is how to increase test, it works well because my hair on my arms started growing more, even some chest hair now.

Also this link (discard the shillery intro)

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9

How does she fit into all this ?

Sources?

Brighter flames do burn out more quickly. Doesn't mean it's not worth it.

You get to have a penis, witch is awesome.

A) Girls dig it, know what I mean?
B) You get to pee. Standing.
C) Nothing is comfier than Man-Spreading because your dick comes with testicles.
D) Did I mention that girl's love it? I really mean LOVE it.

here is some additional lore

redorbit.com/news/health/1048357/testosterone_levels_declining_in_men_at_younger_ages_zrt_laboratory/

also yes, if you are reading this, your testosterone is most likely shit. You do not have the testosterone levels of your forefathers, of those who conquered nations, of those who explored, faced perils and more. You are a cuck and you suck dick you faggot.

In europe alone 53% of all people are "sedentary", meaning that they barely even walk at all. Just lazy fat asses.

There is no soul, you must maintain your brain by maintaining the rest of your body well as your other parts will affect your brain.

Thanks based user!

can you explain this picture, leaf?

>government sponsored estrogen when?

Already. Just drink your tap water.

>women live longer than men
>men have testosterone and die more often than women
>as soon as women stop being breeders and get a little testosterone (ie when they're old) they die

wow fucking magical (((coincidences)))

>tfw 8" dick but our ancestors had huge 12" monsters

The Bible even talks about dudes being hung like donkeys back then

>The Bible even talks about dudes being hung like donkeys back then

There still are, take a trip to Africa some time. This is one way we know the original Hebrews were Black.

ironically enough, the bible may have been a good genuine account of historical revelance. Though in weird ways. The floods, the reoccuring cycle of r/K and the cities.

Yea, there may have actually been some of these things in the past.

Yeah those were blacks.

its true though. its why testosterone levels drop as you get older. the shit can cause all kinds of cancer. taking fucking pills is bad for you.

Amen.

Shorter lives=bad?

I don't wanna live a day over 80, I barely wanna live now.

I believe the Bible is 100% accurate, and I came to that conclusion after years of studying. The only caveat is that you have to read a historical translation, like the KJV; every other (((modern))) version is cucked

I prefer to lead a manly short life than a long queer life.

kill yourself then. u fucking pathetic faggot

>Jews feminize society and put estrogen in our food and tap water
>Goyim start working out and taking testosterone boosting supplements to make up for it

just fucking transition already

Woah, calm your tits palovski. I think you've had a bit to much Vodka for dinner!

>news.com.au/lifestyle/health/testosterone-linked-to-shorter-male-lifespan/news-story/539c29145e7b98692c176e182ee4f777
This is true. It is just you, who fear death and worship life that interprets it as a negative.

Testosterone is good testosterone is "bad" testosterone is good testosterone is (((bad))) you so crazy science

show ur flag u sweet lil boy

Remember to take your estrogen!

well its not inaccurate, I believe that much. Its a honest attempt of many humans, to make the most accurate thing possible with the tools that were available at the time. But its part of our flux of history. Things are bound to be wrong from time to time. Things that were unknown to be at that time. Just look out of your window now, fucking cars, plastics, chemicals, factories. These things do mean a lot. They were part of the ever growing control of humanity on reality, but we grew too fast and now shit is fucked up. Including our hormone system.

what the FUCK

No way. Hezzekiah, get the stones.

Nah I'm good. It's time for bed palovski, back to the barn you go!

Why do wealthy white people pay for oppression privilege?

those new flags are fucking retarded
every turkish nigger can larp without consequences

Well if it makes you feel better fags usually die around their 40s

thats not the same person you son of a bitch hahaha

I'm as white as they come you sub-human, ergo the lack of will to live xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

it doesn't cause cancer unless you're prone to cancer already

try harder kiddo

>tfw 8" dick
sure, faggot

I'm telling you. it fucks your shit up. You need testosterone when young but not so much as you get older and it is in fact detrimental to your health. Its not like you turn into a bitch as you get older you just tone it down a bit.

Wait, are Europoors dicklets too?

sheeeittt. 8" is not even big, its slightly above average. Girls here consider it average though

>So how is arnold schwarzenegger 100% healthy at his age

He's had multiple heart operations since his 40s dumbass.

Done

So NoFap literally kills?

The glorious hentai fapping master race shall inherit the earth.

die as a lion or live as sjw nu-male faggots queer?

no interest in growing old but becoming a cuck

i get blood work done yearly, as soon as my test results come low ill start ingesting test

>tfw 2.5" willy

>actual r/theredpill infographics

jfc. yeah, let's micromanage our testosterone as opposed to fixing any of the massive fucking glaring problems with ourselves. that's what's keeping us down!

I fucking knew it.

EAT MORE SOY AND DRINK MORE TAP WATER

Where the fuck do you live? Girls consider my 8 inch dick above average.

Fag. Come to /fraud/. Only real way to increase test is injections. If you're uncoordinated, take sustanon 250 every week. As a bonus, it will kill your sperm production, which is good because when you're on test you will want to impregnate everyone.

source

North Carolina. Even the Asians girls I've been with.. have been happy, but not especially impressed

>black state

I guess your claim is unsubstantiated. I am genuinely interested in the effects of long-term steroid abuse.