He needs to go

I'd love to see this squeak fired. Anyone have any dirt on this bastard Ben Shapiro.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RF8-PtXJ8G0
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/28/political-ideology-in-america-by-race/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only dirt this guy had was when he supported Trump in an article in 2013 and flip flopped 3 years later without explaining why

oh shit, ben better be scared, some faggot on Sup Forums is digging up dirt!

I love Ben, he is my Jewfu

Ignoring who he IS, can you criticize anything he says in a rational manner?

Watch your step, goiboy

how can you hate this guy?
youtu.be/RF8-PtXJ8G0

Fake tweet

Jokes on him, he has a Mizrahi wife. His kids are gonna be shitskins. Ashkenazim have an average IQ of 115, while Mizrahim have an Arab-tier IQs. He'll learn his lesson when his kids don't have the cognitive ability (((he))) does.

You wish to be red pilled?

Then you must chant Oy Vey Goyim Knows until the powers to be notice your devotion and enlighten you.

allegedly, he's jewish

Okay, I know Ben personally. I don't feel comfortable sharing this as he may find out who leaked this without his permission, but I know I'm amongst trustworthy friends here who will protect me and have my back. A few years back, me and Ben, along with a small group of 6 other people did a volunteer event in which we presented a seminar/workshop for foster kids. The purpose of the event was for young adults who were separated from their parents to asks questions and receive advice from our panel about what to do after high school. Those in the panel were staying in the same hotel and thought car pooling would better since it meant less rental cars and pollution, etc. I was in the group that Ben was in. We would take turns throughout the day switching up the driver. I remember Ben was asked to drive and pick us up some food we had ordered. I decided to go with him to help him out. This is where I got to meet the real Ben Shapiro. While driving towards a 4 lane intersection I noticed the stoplight coming up had gone from green to yellow. The law states that a yellow light states for caution and that all drives should begin slowly their vehicles down, prepping for stoppage. Ben however did not. He did the exact opposite. He speed right through the yellow. I was flabbergasted. I couldn't believe what I just saw. Immediately I said to Ben, "do you realize what you just did". He simply replied "yeah, we almost got stuck in some nasty traffic". I couldn't believe that Ben had the audacity to say something like that so nonchalantly. I've never seen someone break the law before and show not even the slightest bit of sympathy or remorse. After that day, I never saw Ben the same nor did I want to be near him ever again.

Fuck off Milo. Go bedazzle something.

His gardener buys weed off that nigger that fucks your mom up the ass.

Pretty sure he owns his own media company

see

What's your addy, friendo?

Ben is more principled than almost anyone. Unfortunately one of those principles is endless Jewish wars.

I always got a really Semitic vibe from him but I can't really place my nose on it.

He runs his own website and pays himself, so, good luck with that.

His wife's a doctor, so he picked a smart one.

It's real.

He's a filthy neoconservative kike; These people need to be exterminated

all this autism because he sped through a yellow light

how old is this pasta? so lame

You could pay a female to get in his face till he has to push her away. Then she could file assault charges.

>reddit spacing

>Commie too dumb to get that it was a joke.
Stop the presses! Nobody could have possibly seen this coming.

>can you criticize anything he says in a rational manner?
See: He has to go back to Israel. Speaking of Israel, they need to stop being racist sexist Islamophobic homophobes.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

oh I got one dirt:
1- He is a Jew!!
2- and he also stages his protesters and the people who "debate" him based on a rehearsed script.
3- he buys ads on all of the social media
4- he mix his rehearsed encounters with the supposed opponents between the real heroes of the right (like Breitbar, Gavin McInnes and so on..)
5- He is a spoiled back stabbing little man

his rise and fall will make his betrayed righty followers never to trust a Jew again... he is going to be a reality check vaccine for the right

Oh yeah... he is a never Trump... he aspires to be the new "blaze"

Confront him with these two images/quotes and actually ask him about it in person

his support for israel

Also explicitly bring up non-white voting/polling patterns, i.e

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/28/political-ideology-in-america-by-race/

Ask him if changing their minds hasn't worked in 70+ years when voting patterns have more or less remained the same, ask him why he expects it to change in the future.

He is a pretty smart guy, a master at debating
>inb4 reddit/9gag faggot says "master debater XD"
But he can be a slimy little shit sometimes
>pic related

>stop the presses

there is no need to get rid of shapy. hes out of the running and 1st and second place for the position of the beast are not jewish so it wont be deferred to him in the event of foul play or a accident. they have understudies so it goes to them.

2nd place is actually 3rd place because of it and shapy is like 8th so thats actually 16th in line. not bad most people obviously are even in the top 20 but it wont go to even 5th in line for sure

yea jews were a bit upset about not having the title of the beast and not having any of the positions afforded to the kings with no land. but i mean come on you dont get to rule both sides of the fight nobody would allow that

honestly this.
the only dirt I know on him is that he's literally a jew.

You could also bring up this list or at least the more well known names and ask him why so many prominent "right wing" Jews hated Trump.

>CTRL F "kike"
>1 of 1 match

quo vadis Sup Forums

Tasty pasta.
It really does provide a decent point though. There is no reason to hate Ben. Most of his opinions, not all, but most line up with what we want. And he debates the left like a champ. Stop being shortsighted stormfags, the ones that are on our side are worth keeping.

He hasn't apologized for supporting Michelle Fields, even after video showed she was a liar, you can't trust him after that, it is that simple.

I just can't fucking stand Shapiro's voice

You're letting Rebbit violate the NAP by living in your mind rent free friendo. Either that or you're projecting.

>no u
that is not a good argument

Fired from what? His own podcast?

If you have a problem with him, go to one of his talks and debate him on policy. See if you can last a minute without turning into a sputtering idiot LOL

I don't care if you browse reddit my dude.
I'm arguing that your autistic obsession with reddit posters is sad and I saw the chance to make a joking dig at your ideology at the same time.

>recognizing your enemy's culture means you're the enemy

fired from what? he owns his own company

Nothings worse than a silver tongued jew.

Why now? He was out of breitbart when trump was running for terminal white knighting. Since then he has grown on me.

Apparently your method of identification doesn't work as I'm not a reddit poster.

>Since then he has grown on me.
Never trust a jew

Link?

Then you've picked up the lingo of the reddit invaders of the past couple years

Jews MIGHT be bad but before we need to deal with jews we have in this order: Islam, Blacks, Illegal immigrants, the north koreans, the chinese, communism, liberals, catholics, gays, then jews. We are wasting our energy on less the less important jews we need to understand.

>Imblying most of our problems aren't caused by heebs in the first place. Get rid of the Jews and you get rid of everything else.

He's right though.

muh based nigger in a trump hat

this fucking kike rat has convinced me it is impossible for there to be a good Jew

'And by the way, I don't give a good damn about the so-called "browning of America." Color doesn't matter. Ideology doe' - Ben Shapiro

By his logic we can start force inseminating Jews with nigger sperm and black them all by 2050 and he wouldn't care
except he would call it a Holocaust

and he doesn't fucking call out the Holocaust of whites as a problem

he shouldn't have any position in the media if that is his attitude

His wife is a medical school graduate...

Why would anyone hate Ben Shapiro? He's great and adheres to the highest ethical standards.

Wonder if there'll be some regression to the mean going on.

He looks like a creepy Bond villain in that pic.

don't click on or discuss his jootube clips.
why waste your time fighting the beast when all you have to do is starve it.

>1 post by this is.
>hey guise, DAD not like this critic of leftists?

What did he mean by this?

Sage goes in all fields.

Ben Shapiro is a notorious social justice warrior who believes in crimethink.

if whites were to race mix with blacks, couldn't blacks be exterminated that way?

That is kamikaze pilot levels of problem solving my man. Then you just end up with no whites and a bunch of mulattoes and quadroons running around.

Research his reaction to Milo posting a tweet of a black baby @ him.
He is legit racist against blacks. This might not be a bad thing by Sup Forums's standards, but it is by the establishment's. Push on this particular topic in order to defeat him, if that's what you want to do.

>why dont we shit in this barrel of wine
>lets shit in it, it will make the shit taste a lot better

>He is legit racist
All jews are. Most just pretend they aren't.

That's the one. He was mega triggered. Parse carefully the words he used to complain about it. There's your dirt.

>fired
>owns his own company
what's the next step in your master plan?

what? I think he is based.....you don't like his opinion? Don't listen to him.....

You can't argue facts so you give in to hate?

Shapiro has his Saudi funded oil sugar daddies giving him money. Wilks Brothers.

Is that actually his wife's son or a dumb milo joke? I don't know these people

pic
dumb Milo joke