How come Yuropoors don't drive trucks or SUVs?

I just got back from a business trip in France and all I saw were cuckwagens.

For entertainment: youtube.com/watch?v=PI_Jl5WFQkA

How do people feel safe in cars when trucks literally can't see them on the road?

I drive a Ford, pic related.

drive this bad boy every day along with my girlfriends 1995 Ford Bronco converted into a pickup.

Because they are gay.

Rainy weather makes pick ups less usefull.
In a van or wagon you can seat people or transport goods.
You can hide your shit from the goverment more easily.

>2017
>not driving a frog car

because vans are totally superior, have low insurance and great mileage.

Noice

Chevy here. Dat American.

>what are Utes?

And you can sleep in the back

Well for starters, only faggots drive Fords.
Get yourself a Chevy.
Also, the entire economy meme has made people look for MPGs instead of HPs and Ft/Lbs.

Our cars are bigger than their homes
What the fuck is that
Rebadged dawoo, not a real Chevy

All of the spare money they have goes to taxes so they can't afford anything but a Ute.

Driving a Ford is the vehicular equivalent of eating cereal with Somali jizz instead of milk.

I want one so bad but but the paperwork here is a pain in the ass if you bring it from overse.

Pic related is bigger than not British peoples flats

its a Ford Ka.
but unfortunately Ford Ka comes with no cup holders.

How come americans dont drive stick?

Most* ree

Good choice Hans, I drive a 2009 Fiesta.
I can't afford a Fiesta ST though, so I think next car is gonna be a secondhand Rice Factory, namely the Civic 8.

Heard you guys have a big tiny house movement and people living in their cars over there because a lot of people can not afford to rent or buy.

Where the fuck are you supposed to put your Mega-Gulp? Are you sure that car is American?

JUST: the vehicle

There's no use for them outside of woodworker or farmers.
They don't fit in narrow european cities
All the construction/repair companies use vans or can fit all their stuff into a station wagon

For the odd occasion where you need to transport big stuff you just rent a large car for a day for something like 30€.

Yea, deep in Manhattan or SF

We drive auto so we can have one hand on the wheel and one hand on our gun in case we need to shoot niggers

Its physically unstable and easy to roll over

majority of people here drive pickups (we call them bakkies) or 4x4s, I drive this one of these old nissan

cheap as sin; what's the catch?

holy shit, pls america accent a conservative leaf, i was born on the wrong soil.

Nothing, property here is cheap

why not get a 1995 Ford Fiesta instead?

very sturdy and good automobile.

what is a mega gulp?

it truly is.
but is also comfy.

you live next to niggers?

>being so poor you worry about fuel mileage
Jesus Christ what the he'll is wrong with you people

Maybe you should actually visit Europe you dumb fuck. Their streets are smaller, built around the time the fattest way to transport package was in your mother's ass.

There is a couple of them on the countryside. They're seen as trashy due to rednecks in USA, and also don't fit into our cities roads

Pickups and Suv's are nearly useless in the Netherlands.

Visit aussie and nz.
We fucking love Ute's here.
When I went to aus to visit my mate, all I saw were jacked up Ute's with roo bars. And they also get the fuckhuge trucks like you guys do.
All of ours are pretty much smaller jap ones.
I think you call them minitrucks or something.
>pick related is my truck

Small cars because of:

>Expensive gas
>Taxes & insurance on high-powered vehicles
>Congested cities with little parking space
>Generally short distance driving

Auto transmissions are more efficient now. This isn't 1984.

Streets are small, gas prices are high.

>Dallas suburbs
>Niggers

>pic
I've seen these fuckign things only Japan and Russia...

>Chevy
I like both my headlights working and my
frames straight.

Well, same as mine anyway.

rate my car

i want to get it and have been looking for one for months /10

Chevy's are junk nigga

>what is a mega gulp?

Genetics. Also proud American culture.

Lel hide what, hans? You noguns faggots spread your legs for your government.

>what's the catch
Absolutely nothing, you can get a large house on 80 acres in my neck of the woods for ~140k. Depending on your luck you can go much lower on the price.

>trucks

Pointless. Why would I need something designed to haul a load when my work doesn't require it?

>SUV

They are common in the UK. Every 3rd car tends to be a woman in her shitty SUV that she uses to pick up half a weeks groceries but needs a status symbol to show to everyone who doesn't care.

10/10 car made for the French Bourgeoisie

I´d rather see poor people living in their cars/trailers that they own than being provided housing. People here in germany are usually given flats if they can´t afford one but most of them treat those places like shit and there is a lot of crime in areas with a lot of council houses.

The pictures you showed: Those are dirt cheap is it everywhere in texas that cheap?

Because Europe is not a superstate supported solely by oil wars.

>Trucks
You only really need a pickup truck if you own a large plot of land or if you need to move heavy shit around a lot. In Europe property ownership is reserved for millionaires and up and most Europeans don't have a lot of furniture or outdoor appliances that would require a pickup Truck. Accordingly there's not much of a Truck culture in Europe since nobody is interested in larping as a blue collar workin' joe like they are here.
>SUVs
Europeans don't have kids so they don't need these either.

We use these.

It's pretty good.
Turbo diesel 3litre.
Gotta just upgrade the cooling and intercooler and they're super tough and reliable.
Before this my gf bought a jeep wrangler, kinda bad to own American in NZ cos of the cost of parts (I do all the service and labour myself though cos I'm not a Gaylord)
But that thing was way more fun than the prado.

Because we're not retarded hillbillies who'd drive shit cars.

KYS nigger!

Its 90% of America that it's that cheap. Those houses might be 500,000 in say, Florida or 700,000 in NJ though

Also the only people struggling to pay rent or are living in tiny homes are trendy millennials with art degrees

rain

also thieves.

Because gas is expensive there and they have less purchasing power because of welfare-state tier taxes.

I have heard that the south has lots of blacks and spics

2/10

>need
Well, hauling toys and what not that euros can't afford either. The area I go to school in gets 20+ feet of snow every winter, so either my snowmobile or truck is about the only thing that gets around for awhile. My family has never not had a truck, honestly can't think of how shitty life would be without atleast one around, always relying on others for anything too big to fit in a car.
Drift banging on the lakes is also too much fun.

I like my truck

Europeans have the pay European gasoline prices.

It'll collapse in a decade.

Gas prices, and the enormous amount of taxes.

>why not get a 1995 Ford Fiesta instead?
>very sturdy and good automobile.

Well, I honestly have very little to complain about my Fiesta VI after 160000km, so I don't see any reason to buy a way older Fiesta that's probably gonna be 300K (at least) to begin with.

Plus, If I had to buy a '90's car that would be a CRX Del-Sol, Civic R first generation or an ST205 Celica.

Texas isn't in "the south" and there are no niggers in Texas

There are tons of Mexicans but not in a neighborhood like that was posted

Which confederate state do you live in?

A magnificent Frogeye Sprite, you've made my night

How many engine swaps that got?

DICKS EVERYWHERE

literally my dream car is an F-150 but I really dislike the new facelift and aluminium frame

10/10
Fucking perfect bro

Texas is 40-45% white, the city of Dallas itself is probably 50/50, but suburbs outside major cities typically are 70-99% white.

Europeans are absolutely in love with your useless, garbage SUV things. I'm even seeing those ugly F150 compensating vehicles around.

Frankly, I'd ban the lot of them.

Who /Defender/ here?

Not posting a pic of my own for obvious reasons.

People don't drive trucks in Europe because:
1. They are poor
2. Fuel is way more expensive and they can't afford it.

A gallon of petrol costs me $6.50, what does it cost you?

>"truck"
>aluminium frame
I see you guys have a very weird sense of humour.

>Frankly, I'd ban the lot of them.

I wouldn't go as far as a nation wide ban.

But they should be banned from inner cities.

From my understanding Spergmany does not allow cup holders in cars. Unless they changed that law.
Hell with that monstrosity, I have an older Toyota Land Cruiser. I can actually go places.

I drive stick. It basically makes your car niggerproof when it comes to theft or carjacking.

Let me guess, your favorite car is the Mercedes E Class station wagon?

Current fuel prices in Kansas are about $2.13 a gallon for regular and $2.73 for premium octane fuel.

You live outside of a big city instead of in a big city

Doesn't really sound like a catch, does it? Yet city scum love living next to niggers

This would cost at least $500000 in France

Yeah I was only talking about Americans, understandable for euros

It's $2.00/gallon where I am, but it gets cheaper the more Southwest you go.

I'm a poorfag, picked one of these up for $6000, been a good car, but I've had to take it to the mechanic a couple times. Probably sunk 8k into by now, but it runs nice and smooth.

Exactly, this is why we worry about mpg, we're paying three times as much as you.

r8 m8

>Comparing small sporty car to a truck as if they are used in the same way.

A fucking leaf as usual made an abhorrent and stupid post.