SWEDEN YES!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9whjl#selection-601.0-601.432
nordicparadox.se
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be around for less than ten years
>THEY'RE SUCCESSFUL KIDS WE SWEAR!!

More likely to succeed.... in suicide

Sure they´ve been monitoring that gender-neutral plan for about 50 years in different populations and enviroments.

Ye, sure mate.
Journalists should not have access to science.

Based on what metrics? Number of cocks in their ass? Number of syphilis infections?

Sweden is a mental hospital... i want off this ride..

I love this ride

This is all your fault kike

It's still a verbal battle
Talk to the people around you

No need to thank me

>engineer society to demonize anything that isn't gender neutral
>kids raised in a gender neutral pre-school do (((better))) in such a society!

wow, really makes u think

sure . will you enjoy Auschwitz as well ?

Jude , du kannst niemanden betrügen

This is just 1984 by now.
Pre signalling everything as if it were "news".

> This will make you "successful" goyim

Swedes are faggots again, whats new?

archive.is/9whjl#selection-601.0-601.432

Here's the link.

There is hardly any "success" its just an opinion piece. The only thing that happened is the kids are more likely to play with the opposite sex and stereotype toys.

There was no proof this made them more successful.

Duh. Kids that young don't really give a fuck about who's a bit and who's a girl.

>Someone doesn't read an article properly
>Journalists are lying
>Murifats not smart enough to spot it

Oh boy can't you show us some of that "everyone is raped all the time, white men there are stupid and weak" meme's that are obviously true`?
Ignoring things like "facts" like Sweden is an economic powerhouse in especially high-tech fields.

Why you don't explain me how Sweden economy isn't based on selling their companies to china?

was about to post this lmao

also are they more likely to succeed because the system has been designed to aid these people? Women are more likely to succeed nowadays because the systems are designed for women, by women (and numales).

Success in Sweden just means being perfectly subservient to a will that is not your own.

>produces kids more likely to succeed
Lowering the standards so that both boys and girls can both "succeed".

>what are cooties
of course they care at that age

They need to be taught a correct form of sexuality , stop their misogynist tendencies.

>“What we do in our schools, we [don’t] put labels on the children. We don’t say, ‘Frida, she’s so beautiful, cute and helpful,’ and ‘Mohammed is so wild and tough.’” Rajalin tells the audience.

test

Luckily Hebrew can't really be gender neutral, It's saved us a little bit

>Mohammed is so wild and tough

Mapudungun too.

It makes better people in general than the mysoginistic languages.

So what? Germany has an education system that can practically turn retards into normal people. They still shouldn't vote. And Germany, with its policy of collective demographic suicide, is obviously a nation of retards.

I further qualify my commentary with the oft-made observation that Sweden is a nation of faggots.

shhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah I'm starting to suspect that they really don't like females for some non rational reasons.

Gender neutral reduces 'nurture' influences and increases 'nature' influences

nordicparadox.se

In short, the woman go back to the kitchen which increases the success of the nation

And no proof has been shown

Pekka, don't be rude to your previous masters and owners.

I'm sorry I didn't understand what you meant to say.
>mysoginistic languages.
???
>Yeah I'm starting to suspect that they really don't like females for some non rational reasons.
who is they?

>success redefined

Saved you from what?

>When you're so used to playing the victim you think (((those))) responsible for this (((mess))) would unironically impose it on (((themselves)))
>Israel flag adjusting sunglasses and giving a thumbs up.jpg

By more likely to succeed I have a sneaking suspicion they aren't qualifying "succeed" in the same classic metric it should be used or how the general populace actively uses.

They are probably more likely to deny sweden has a culture, which would be a success in sweden at this point.

>nu males
i like how feminists designed a subclass of male specifically to sacrifice their best interest for women and minorities, using tactics of shame and guilt. they proudly cut their balls off. it's fascinating.

>to succeed... at not reproducing white kids

""Succeding"" in Sweden these days is a bit different than in other countries so the headline is not exactly false I guess.

>Saved you from what?
that we are not ""progressive"" like sweden and have less "gender neutral people" meme

Since they don't have any sex role models they don't make close relationships or chase the opposite sex so they don't make families thus they have all the time in the world to work at a job and accumulate wealth. That is the measure of success that they are using.

Dying alone and unloved is a small price to pay to drive a Porsche and own a home in a nice neighborhood.

seriously it really pains me to see these poor children that will be psychologically damaged due to these experimentations of the retarded leftist
a child shouldn't be raised by shoving down his throat all of this leftist garbage

all memes aside i really hope you will fix your shit sweden

>if we brainwash kids earlier, they fit into our dystopian nightmare society better.

Geez, almonds and shiiiieet

>succeed in what? they're only in preschool and who knows how they'll turn out
>what are they taught? maybe there was more effort put into the curriculum then in other preschools' and has nothing to do with it being "gender-neutral"
>how is the success measured? what is the success being compared to?

So many questions... so many...

I'd like to see that data that supports this claim.

They can't even be half right since none of the fucking kids have grown up yet. Toss the study out the window. 40% suicide rate ftw