Gulags
Lots of them

With a swift bullet to the skull

That's a FtM transperson

Concentration Camps

Gas em

>implying you aren't one yourself

Nice flag and numbers faggot

Same treatment for faggots, or straight up execution, either way problem solved.

There is no cure, only salvation through death.

thats not a "nu-male"
we need more classifications if we got these old fucks to.

remove welfare and let the free market destroy these worthless fools

shut down all avocado production

that picture is literally a new male

I'm a skinny manlet and I feel like I could utterly shatter this thing's skull into a million pieces with one punch. his bones look like they're made out of sugar

zyklon b

who is this ?

what is this person name?

Man, how else am I supposed to get my /fit/ fats? Don't tell me fish because I already know I won't do it.

I like you user!

Forced labor camps mixed with reeducation, designed to promote leadership qualities and build physical strength

basically boot camp mixed with forced labor and enhanced social engineering

With actual hardship

the leader of the swole left

God damn that motherfucker needs a bullet.

Mandatory steroids and mandatory service.

That thing makes me want to kill.

I am confused. My brain doesn't know how to react: burst in laughter ar the sight of such specimen or be worried that these guys are spreading everywhere

That thing is female.

That's a FTM tranny, not a nu-male.

But I still hate nu-males.

What makes you think they need to be cured?
Just accept genderfluidity you shitlord!

Truly? Let them exist.

Intervention has too high of an enforcement cost in terms of economics, resources, transportation, etc. In the long term, the best solution is to let themselves breed out. Their own degeneracy and tendencies will do them in. They have low test, largely unemployed, and are too beta and poor for marriage / to reproduce in large numbers.

The most effective strategy is for you to do your own damn part by contributing and out-succeeding them at the game of life. Have kids or don't, and keep existing as you do. Go hit the gym, read lots, and confront their arguments when you can.

Every truly lackluster society ends up doing itself in. It's great. All you have to do is keep existing in your capacity, and take care of the realm you have control over.

During times of economic upheaval and turbulence, their lifestyle can't be sustained. Period.

How the fuck are you supposed to promote leadership qualities in a forced labor camp? The whole thing about a forced labor camp is submitting to your captors and doing the work. Secondly, even if you were to try to teach people to be leaders, you could only succeed with a few of them. Reason being is that if everyone is being taught to lead, Who will follow? Its as if you want to turn all betas into alphas but thats futile since now that everyone is alpha, the lower 80% of the group of alphas are now regarded as beta and we're back to square one.

That's not a male though.

>his

These cucks are so pathetic. They hope that supporting feminism and left-wing causes will get them some nookie. Little do they know that the few feminists who aren't blue-haired landwhales will only fuck chads, so they're destined to die virgins. What a pathetic waste of flesh.

Look at the hands. That's not a genetic male, OP. Ain't no Y chromosome in there.

take the cakepill

>person

What the fuck are those jeans? Gurl.

World War 3. Let the killing fields weed out the faggots/useless males.

Womenize their Mothers and Sisters.

You don't cure them, you killem all

Sneaky fuckers.

Draft them into war. That's the only way.

Castration.

I feel like I could beat this guy in a fight

Transperson.
It's a subhuman who identifies as a human.

It's a women

Someone post the webm. You know which one

its a dude
it has/had an instagram cringyshit

>internally rotated shoulders

steroids, meat and physical abuse

even your dead grandma could

is it though?

Walnuts and seeds and eggs

this basically, with gym facilities

Rape.

The post rape trauma will encourage them to man the fuck up so it wont happen again.

the Ghost of Christmas Auschwitz

deep economic crisis, followed by loss of wealth and savings for majority of population in the western world
rough living breeds rough men. lack of struggle leads to this kind of decadence.

Somebody just put it down already for the love of Christ

quit posting this thing

Kill their parents, force them to seek vengeance
When was the last time you saw someone out for revenge for the murder of their parents be a homo or cuck?

There's pictures of that thing at the gym...

leave them be.

encourage them to hang out with eachother.

they must be held down and raped, for their own good

Americans are the only people on earth that have reservations about eating fish

theres a webm there is also one of it speed walking

find the bloody instagram!!!!

Abolish IPAs. Make them start drinking real beer types.

This creature significantly bothers me less than drag queens reading stories to children, or children getting dolled up and paraded around as drag queens, or little girls in pageants. THAT is some sick shit.

IPAs are from over hopping a beer to cross the ocean. But keep drinking your swill. German beer laws would hang you.

Massive amounts of testosterone in their stupid tea or whatever they drink

jesus, looks like i could break this thing in two if i breathed wrong in its direction

"real beer" like budweiser?

fukishima radiation, bio-accumulation, dead whales dead people

with a nu-clear

de-oestrogenization boot camps

>How can we cure nu-males
Solve the debilitating mental illnesses that plague the young today. In reality, this cannot be/will never be achieved . We're fucked and this sort of shit will sadly become the norm.
Mnay say in this board, that you fail as a person if you do not have children. Who the hell wants to have kids when there is a very high chance they will turn out like that thing in OPs pic?

Real beer like the literal hundreds of other beer types. IPAs are too popular.

What woman wouldn't

Beatings and mandatory testosterone injections.

Elect Mike Pence in 2024

You damn moron. Seasoned beer enthusiasts laugh at IPAs.

>German beer laws

Germans laugh at IPAs too. They're a meme.

Mandatory testosterone and trenbolone injections.

I'm straight and I'd take testosterone if it ensured I could fuck harder and longer or something.

>Seasoned beer enthusiasts
Is that like a fedora?

Let them be, they have two options and being a nu male doesn't works in the long run.

It's like being and independent strong woman.

Zyklon-B

I think it's to fucking late. Years of pop culture brainwashing...

Eugenics was a good idea
-He obviously won't breed and spread his nu-male genes on to the next generation, so we're good
-Bring in more migrants and their Sharia vigilantes will take him roof jumping
-Also the good camps like military boot camps, not the bad ones like concentration nor death camps

No remotely self respecting woman would choose a numale over a true alpha

LOL, Zyklon-B doesn't kill shit. Only tifus.

they're curing themselves. fuck off.

Alaska here. Are there actually people like this or are they cancer victims?