RACISM is NOT OKAY

I am a long-time liberal that has recently shifted more to the right since the US elections. However, I don't think that anybody should be racist.

I understand that we're not all the same and certain ethnic groups have advantages but that doesn't mean that black people don't matter- we need to let them catch up since we are the ones that oppressed them in the first place.

Wake up. Stop being so hateful. I have used horrible racist language online in my life and just thinking about some of the things I have said makes me sick. It's time to grow up, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=LiV22pJYG7M
youtube.com/watch?v=cQHQIhJbeFo
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime
youtube.com/watch?v=4AUfKQj4RPI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHUT UP FAGGOT

I hate gays and niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc

You are going to regret this in the future.

Yeah, I hate racism too, Its just that we shouldnt be Globalist Plebs. The Elites, Left and Right, are horrible.

Muera, Hojalata

>but that doesn't mean that black people don't matter- we need to let them catch up since we are the ones that oppressed them in the first place.

how about go fuck yourself you cuck,i hope you get robbed by a nigger

shut the fuck up jew.

Not a jew...

>tells people to wake up

>tells people to grow up

I see if people don't agree with you they are sleeping baby boys. Neat.

>leaf
>cucked by gender appropriation
>just cucked all around
>day of the rake

aaaaaaannnnnnddddd saged

>I have used horrible racist language online in my life and just thinking about some of the things I have said makes me sick

Once a racist always a racist. You can't take back the damage you did with those racist posts. ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST. "Let them catch up." You're still a racist you nazi fuck.

>thinks nignogs are tolerant and peaceful
>thinks they are noble savages who flew spaceships before whitey oppressed them
>wants them to catch up to him
>probably will watch his wife get raped before he gets killed
>doesn't know nignogs didn't adopt the wheel till the 19th century
>doesn't know nignogs kill each other en mass anytime they can

Yeah no one in their right mind would want a nignog to catch up to them! Most move as far as they can from them!

Kys leaftard

>I understand that we're not all the same and certain ethnic groups have advantages
Racism is the only way to stop it. Only with eugenics we will reach the equality.

>that doesn't mean that black people don't matter
They are not "people", they are stupid monkeys and can't possibly pretend to be a human being.

> we need to let them catch up
We don't. Only in Africa, maybe, but not in our countries.

>we are the ones that oppressed them in the first place
We didn't. They invaded us trice and one attempt was a successful one, see Turkey.
And blacks sold us their own people. It's not our fault that we bought a couple of them.

>Wake up.
I did, long before you.

>Stop being so hateful
Then what exactly do you mean saying "wake up"? Doing nothing as ever?

This is stupid af.

I fucking hate my country
#FreeAlberta
#AlbertaSeparatism

>grow up
>by not thinking for yourself

You're going to lose.

>Let them catch up
Okay nobody do anything for 300,000 more years

Top kek

>nazi
This is an 18+ board. Reported.

Globalization began 500 years ago when the Portuguese empire came to India from the cape of good hope.

Its created a competitive free market of Nations where success is built from scientific advancement and being the first to invent something everyone wants.
Not to mention the spread of liberal ideals, giving people around the world expectations of freedom

Globalization is the best thing to happen to humanity

Please you can walk around naked and make shit tons of cash.

Technological advances my ass.

my grandma could barely speak english when i was little but i remember her say one thing clearly.
>Do not trust them niggers or wetbacks hito.

>smart woman.

>ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST

If you don't see the irony in what you wrote, I suggest you to check the definition of racism.

So you went from a total faggot retard to having only a slight idea as to what goes on in the world. Get more of a fucking clue you less than 3/5ths retard before making a slide thread. You niggers can't even legal bad mouth mudslimes. Fucking lol

Alright, just don't call me or expect me to do anything, at all, when you're being raped and killed by blacks and browns who racistly hate you because your skin isn't the shade of shit that theirs is.

This is your only warning; blacks and browns hate you and plot murder violence and mayhem on you daily. Be aware or be dead.

How would you propose people end racism?
This is a serious question. If there is a problem, it must be identified, and a solution must be proposed.

#NotAllNiggers

No but for real it may not be all of them but I can guarantee it is the majority. At least Beaners hate them as much if not more....

I think most people here are just joking about being racists and Nazis. At least I am.

there is nothing that can be done until there is something done to change culture. bottom line. hate to be the one to say it but it has got to be black culture. it is in no way productive for humanity in any sense. any thoughts?

that sounded like a treat.

>treat
>look at flag

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Only in the form of communism.

It was a canadian treat.

LOL... not a threat. What I mean is that you are going to regret being on the wrong side of history.

youtube.com/watch?v=LiV22pJYG7M

youtube.com/watch?v=cQHQIhJbeFo

USA is turning into a brown country within the next 2 decades. It will go to shit very quickly (it already is) and China will become the alpha on the block. Chinks hate brown people of all races and like eurgenics, so by 2100 or so, there will be no lesser races left on this planet. Problem solved.

If you say so.
But I dont think so, I mean if tomorrow white people goes into a ethnic cleansing rampage and kill anything not Republican, who is gonna stop them?
Who is gonna go "Woaaah now I wont allow this to continue" ??

Fuck off, frenchie

Go fuck yourself, I'm not a racist and I've never said racist thing online, like you, cunt but free speech is freedom of thought, I' repeat that for you

FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS FREEDOM OF THOUGHT

Let that sink in for a moment, now shut the fuck up

You'll have to define black culture in this instance. Maybe two examples.

My proposal is to stop teaching racism to children and adults, and my reasoning is the following:
Hate based on skin color is not innate within us. I wager that the manority of cases were reactionary hate is based off racial differences comes from a more archaic and primitive behaviour that can be defined as "self-perseverance through group/horde/familial community", meaning that if they're not the same, they are not what I have established as safe. This form of behaviour is inherent in most, if not all, living creatures as a means of surviving as a species. (This can be broken down into sub-groups fighting over resources and territory such as ants, cats, and humans)
When we teach people racism we teach them that there are differences within the communal structure, and that they are apparent inherently based on the identity profile alone.
In layman's terms: You stop thinking of other people in terms of skin color and more in terms of what they are doing, and how they are being.

Morgan Freeman said it the best in his interview with William(I think that's his name).

So are you when we genocide you.

So you wuz saying we wuz all rayciss n shieet????

how are public statistics "Archaic and primitive" ???

There you go, policing thought again. The only universal law that needs to be taught equally to everyone is that of non violence
People have a right to be wrong, as you see it, as long as they are not commiting violence against other peoples freedom to be wrong, all is good

stop being an idiot

Three Rips and an Explosive Shart for Mongrel-Theism!

May the best Spray-Pattern WIN!

>I don't think that anybody should be racist.
Well good thing it isn't up to you. News flash buddy, you don't get to decide what other people are "allowed" to believe.

I treat everyone how they deserve and I have learned that the overwhelming majority of niggers don't deserve any respect.

I'm a nice guy though. I just don't want people to be racist. Why would I die over that?

I'm not a "racist" either but I acknowledge there are differences, genetically speaking, between blacks and whites. If you're some fucking yuppie who lives in predominately white area or you just have experienced real niggatry, just look at literally any statistic involving race. They're more prone to violence of all kinds, repeat offenses, and generally less intelligent compared to whites. This is coming from someone who grew up in a ghetto, in a predominately black city. I've seen both sides to blacks.

tl;dr there's a difference between blacks and niggers

also add civics back to schools. patriotism is not inherently a bad thing and too many people have opinions lacking basic knowledge of our government i.e. popular vote/electoral college,etc

You also took civic out of the curriculum?

No wonder posters get dumber every year.

You have to differentiate between people who are factually looking into immigrant crime statistics or racial IQ comparisons and pointing out how multiculturalism in it's current form does not work and provide peaceful solutions to this, such as creating more white nationalist self awareness in these euromutt countries like canada, US, australia etc.

And then there are people who are stupid or larping and post retarded shit like how Breivik or Dylan Roof are based and how we need to gas all kikes and start killing niggers immediately.

Just so you know, white nationalism does not always imply contempt for other races, but love for your own. I am sympathetic towards promoting white identity for euromutt countries (estonia does not need it, we have ethnic nationalism here live and well) and trust me, I can get well along with individual non-whites.

When I was studying in Denmark 5 years ago, I socialized with a black girl flatmate from London and a vietnamese guy from Paris with whom I was waiting for my flight with at airport, and I got along with them well. Why? Partly because I wasn't "redpilled" back then, but more importantly, because I don't believe that contempt against individual non-whites is helpful to white nationalist cause.

I believe that best solution is to eventually find a way to segregate different races in the future and eventually send them back to their ancestral homelands.

>wrong side of history
You mean like how liberals have been for their entire existence in the US?
>advocated for slavery
>started the KKK
>against civil rights movement

racism against blacks is justified for as long as affirmative action and political correctness exist
the left fucked race relations up

Which public statistics? Show me these so I can make a proper rebuttal.
Here we go again.
>that of non violence
How does teaching racism to people benefit that goal?
By telling people that their problems are race(skin color) related you incite them to become hostile towards another "race" by the simple fact that they are different and are the cause of your problems.
>People have a right to be wrong
Yes they do.
>as you see it, as long as they are not commiting violence against other peoples freedom to be wrong, all is good
Ahh but they are commiting violence against other people's freedom to be wrong. The whites vs. blacks syndrome.
>stop being an idiot
Explain this to me: how come a child who has no concept of racism, and is white, can have so many multi-cultural friends?
Or a better question: why is there a massive propaganda movement to paint "different races" being accepted as progressive being used on people who are socially aware of "race"(skin color), and on people with learned racist behaviour?

Patriotism is awesome. I would whole heartedly encourage everyone to do their best at understanding their government and communities in order to help preserve the traditions and values that benefit the nation as a whole, and to refine those traditions and values in a way that benefits their whole society.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime

Fuck off globalist

The trees will hang heavy with you scum before a hair is hurt on the head of a single nigger. Always kill a traitor before an enemy

Also
A

Why should we give fuck all to anyone?

There are already too many fuckers on this planet. Let natural selection take its course for fucking once

I used to, but not any longer! My interactions with shitskins and peepee people has left me in no doubt, absolute racism is the future!!!

Didn't think you would respond. Name one thing blacks need to catch up on. You can't.

Turn on spellcheck. It's threat, not treat!

Yes, I am also a spell Nazi! Got to keep the white languages pure...

>Why? Partly because I wasn't "redpilled" back then, but more importantly, because I don't believe that contempt against individual non-whites is helpful to white nationalist cause.
No, you have experienced top percentile that is not that much different from us; they still pose a risk because their offspring might regress to the mean but they are not the problem. Masses that come 'because' are a problem, not people that study and live basically same lives as us..

While I think my race needs to learn some hate (there are indeed things to be hated here and now), pride is needed more. If caring about my people more than others' makes me a racist, then I am a proud one.
Pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=4AUfKQj4RPI

>assumes racism causes shitskins to be both dumb and pre-inclined to violence and crime

Weapons grade autism!

Hmm I should clarify in my post.
>Hate based on skin color is not innate within us. I wager that the manority of cases were reactionary hate is based off racial differences comes from a more archaic and primitive behaviour that can be defined as "self-perseverance through group/horde/familial community", meaning that if they're not the same, they are not what I have established as safe.
When I say this I say it through the point of view of a person who does not know what racism is. It is from a primitive sense.
>prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
That is the definition of racism. Not the same as my definition. It's not about superiority, but about primordial survival traits.

Now your statistics only encompass crime statistics. Which I can attribute to mostly learned racial behaviour. The idea of racism is ingrained in young people at an early age, and it only becomes increasingly reinforced and widespread as long as the idea is validated. It's a stretch to argue that crime is likely a result of ignorance and racism from the one commiting the crime as opposed to what I'm assuming is you assuming that there are differences in "race" based off of skin tones.

>I understand that we're not all the same and certain ethnic groups have advantages

>and therefore others have disadvantages

Then you are racist too. Look it up, racism has nothing to do with hate.

Racism n. 1. belief in the superiority of a particular race; prejudice based on this.
>The Oxford dictionary of current English.1992
Realistically superiority at what? Some are obviously superior at certain tasks than others. And you prejudge people based on that. As do we all. Don't lie, be honest with yourself. Everyone is racist deep down inside, fact.

Sidenote: Definitions on the net are susceptible to corruption and change based on political agendas, which is why I have and use a paper dictionary.

I literally can't be bothered to read what you wrote, I'm not white idiot

When you're done eradicating difference, what will you take on next?

a moron

What's your argument against my assumption then? Don't be shy we're having a discussion.

When were shitskins exposed to the wheel and when did they first adopt it?

>assumes shitskins are teachable

I agree with your post, don't see anything to argue with. We have a 25% russian minority in Estonia and even though they are not niggers and they can be assimilated, they are still cancer who speak their slavshit language in public every chance they get and it pisses me off even more than a literal nigger who speaks my language (I have yet to experience this, though, only occurance is some male cashier speaking limited estonian with me who looked like a sandnigger, unironically this is more than most local russians who have lived here for 2 generations muster)

>A fucking leaf

>Hmm I should clarify in my post.
Clarify what?
And how was I indoctrinated by "Archaic" believes by noticing behavioural patterns??

>can't be bothered to read
Aight so you're a troll who has no interest in actual discussion. Cool story.
>I'm not white
I never said you were white.

Niggertoucher

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

I never said you were a fucking idiot, oh yea I did

plus you fucking hypocrite you want your view of the world imposed by force, you are literally a nazi

that sounds an awful like what a german gentleman not from a century ago tried to do.

>Clarify what?
My argument.

>And how was I indoctrinated by "Archaic" believes by noticing behavioural patterns??
You're going to have to explain this one to me. I'm not saying you're being indoctrinated by "archaic" beliefs. You are being indoctrinated on your own accord by believing racism exists outside of the minds of people and is verifiable by skin color alone.

woah. rude.

>racism doesn't cause East Asians (peepee people) to become violent and dumb
>genetics and IQ determine everything and schools can't change this
>culture is created by people, hence dumb and violent people create dumb and violent culture. Changing culture won't change DNA or IQ
>Hamster born in aquarium isn't a fish

733,000 Africans born every week. 30 million per year. Australias population is only 23 million. At what point do you stop your emotional bullshit and start explaining how to pay for that?

Import 100,000? 500,000? 10 million? Yearly? Seriously what's the plan because it's a splash in the ocean lefties

But it feels good to care, right?

Remember they used to rule the world. Till whitety came along.

in a world ruled by a global government, its rulers would be to the rest of us what Mods are to MMOs

Fuckoff LEAF......Your libtard Bullshit is like communism..........A FAILURE

You lost so kill yourselves already

The globalists of today will rule over the nationalists tomorrow.

And?

>whites forgot when Arabs and Africans raided the European coast for white slaves
>Only eradicated this problem in the 19th century
>lefties bring white slavery back to Europe with 10,000 white sex slaves in the Netherlands alone serving shitskins

Are you saying statistics are not real?
You talk alot but it sounds like 100% bullshit mate.

well... he failed, so what gives you confidence that the same exact plan would succeed 70 years later?

US has enough common sense to not invade Russia.

STFU you fucking virtue signaling faggot

"lets just live in peace and harmoney guys, Love,rainbows,hugs,and kisses"

God this post was so fucking gay i wanted to shot myself...... actual im going to shot myself now

>racism doesn't cause East Asians (peepee people) to become violent and dumb
Are they violent towards eachother?
(Yes)
So racism can't be used to justify their actions, and therefore the cause of their violence isn't race based. Which if you look at the West most violence is rationalized by the supposed differences in race.
>genetics and IQ determine everything and schools can't change this
Then explain why people who are uneducated have significantly lower IQ than those who are educated?
>culture is created by people, hence dumb and violent people create dumb and violent culture
Most cultures are dumb and violent, user.
>Hamster born in aquarium isn't a fish
A human born a human is a human. What's your point?

Wow can the majority of Sup Forums even argue anything? I'm growing increasingly discouraged by you lot. I expected more discourse than this.
Borderline shitpost.