Brit/pol/ - Start going to church edition

>Ongoing attack underway in resort popular with British tourists in Mali
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-40322039

>Hostages taken
twitter.com/ArutzSheva_En/status/876502163069034497 (embed)

>New secret home office report reveals an extra 250,000 illegal immigrants a year
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/15/hundreds-thousands-illegal-immigrants-drop-radar-uk-every-year/

>PM orders public inquiry into tower fire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40291227

>Two soldiers die after tank incident in Pembrokeshire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-40296544

>Police are "open-minded" over terror being a potential motive
news.sky.com/story/armed-police-arrest-man-near-parliament-10917377

>Brexit negotiations start on Monday
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40293260

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40312767
twitter.com/jarvis_this/status/876549587514929156
pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will this actually happen tomorrow????

Despite this being an anonymous board that prides itself on this fact - there are people amongst us who believe themselves to be particularly special and above all others here. They believe that their posts and opinions are more highly valued and more important than the contributions of others - these people are known as tripfags.

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the miscellaneous food item posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.
The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!!1g9WUtblos
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF
!5pkhWnNeCo
!!03sSxJ9cqcI

FUCK RELIGION

"DID YOU SEE THE ELECTION, STEW? THE ELECTION THAT ALL PEOPLE MUST WATCH, STEW? AWW IT WAS BRILLIANT SO MUCH WAS HAPPENING WITH THERESA AND JEREMY AND THE OTHER ONE. DID YOU SEE IT, STEW, THE ELECTION?
*sparse laughter*
>"And I said 'no'. I didn't see the election."
*sparse laughter*
>"And the reason I didn't see the election is because the BBC had been shut down because of Tory cuts."

>it could have been you sitting in this chair
>yes
>well its not

MAY IS A SAVAGE

Why isn't Boris PM lads?

Wow. Using the same thread name and pic from a few hours earlier.
Get some OC faggot.

He's a bit dull

Whatever is going to happen, it won't be ideal. HMS Brexit has been scuttled.

Haven't we already had Start Going to Church Edition?

Boris is a bumbling fool

PEAR CIDER LOL

I was wonder why the bible didn't include bacteria, one of the most important class of living organisms there is, but did include Doves.

It doesn't make sense that an all knowing being would have not included these organisms in his book. It doesn't make sense because it didn't happen and only things that humans knew about at the time were included, because it was just written by humans with no divine intervention. There is no proof otherwise.

You tried to counter this point by saying they weren't included because they would have no use to modern humans, I proved that wrong by pointing out two ways that it would be incredibly useful.

I'm not arguing for god breaking the prime directive, only pointing out that in regards to bacteria, the lack of any mention is questionable. I mean why mention whales, that has far less relevance to some random syrian than bacteria..

He plays the fool, sure

He's quite the opposite however

>2017
>still believes in a magic kike on a stick

Eh not really

THE SUMMER SOLSTICE IS THREE DAYS AWAY

ONLY THREE

TODAY WAS ONLY 20 SECONDS LONGER THAN YESTERDAY, YOU CAN DO IT LADS

Edgy

Anyone hear that loud burst of pops near Canary wharf just now? The fuck was it?

>start going to leay multicultural church

no I'm ok

Landlords in Stoke only get £400 per month from the Council per accomodation. Why doesn't the government move Londistan to Stoke? Also, Stoke is already shit, so no problem with relocation.

First claims about Sheffield and now this?

This is why I have trust issues. That and my parents.

g-good evening senpais...

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40312767

Do you think they've remained faithful?

Right that's it, I'm tripping. Had enough of your shit tbqh. One more code to add to your list. One less voice to be heard. I'd rather post with tripwankers than whiney bastards.

terrorists have ruined fireworks

they've won

Not who you're replying to, but The Word was made apparent in the language of the times. Bacteria simply didn't matter - the directives in Leviticus etc. are perfectly adequate in terms of differentiating between clean and unclean, treatment of the dead and of skin diseases - there are frequent mentions of herbs and all that. The mechanics simply weren't important.

Britpol threads have a specific format and carry on from one another. A culture eventually forms and tripfags arise

Kill yourself

I couldn't see any fireworks. Might have been though, was loud as bloody hell and had an Echo.

dunno, in fantasy themes they are different races, not just skin colors

>pee king

What happened in Sheffield?

So then why not mention the actual means by which clean water is safe for human consumption?

And again. Why no pterodactyls? The bible mentions the creation of earth, but not any animals that died off before us? What about pre-humans? Why did they exist?

No, he's reasonably intelligent sure, but I'm not personally convinced by his political nous

Elves and humans can interbreed, producing fertile offspring, so they are the same species.

>tfw an user reposts your OC at you

just like real life

dumb frogposter

Fuck we missed that get

Can i have some (You) please?

No. Tripfags arise by the need of these insatiable narcissists a chance at celebrity and an actual wanting to be known on an anonymous imageboard.

Its quite sad really.

nope

Someone was saying there'd been a loud bang in Sheffield a couple of threads ago.

OC? Must be a blue moon.

nice. did you make any more like that?

It's hinted at in the books that Orcs and Men can breed.

This autism is worse than tripcunts.

you fucks better go through with brexit or i'm gonna leave a turd on the queen's doorstep

FUCK

ANTI-MAY COUP IN PROGRESS

Isolate a group of people in a room and eventually they'll come to know each other. That's essentially what Britpol is so expect SOME tripfags. I can even recognise some anons by their typing style

not even the right font, unrealistic file name, 4/10, bad effort on the design but with the right words.

Not that proud a boast for this LOTR tripe. I thought its flash in the pan was over a fortnight ago.

Our nation is dead

Oh go on, please?

>She is killing Democracy!
Wew, the absolute state of the rest of the West. Democratic based voting systems are starting to crack. Pretty Neat.

Meanwhile, Corbyn's ideas of expropriation are supported by Labour voters and 40% of Tory voters.

What are you crapitalists doing to stop this entryism?

It's time that we destroy them once and for all. You're either with us or you're with them.

I know what you mean buddy. A healthy people would never let weeds grow out that much.

that one's also one of mine. here's a version with proper rounded corners.

i'm already dead...

It's real you bellend

twitter.com/jarvis_this/status/876549587514929156

On top of her being shite in general

Looks like 2008

At least try to get a decent font

Can I have the face on the left on the body on the right?

they can't even do their own font right fools

It's not dead, it's just a bit harder to afford a house, get a good job, and have a gf -> wife who hasn't sucked lots of dicks.

Theresa May is a wrong un.

I thought about joining the Episcopal Church. Will the Anglican Communion uncuck itself?

I hope we walk away without a deal, they can suck my balls for all i care

Body on the left is better though

Lads this fan with a remote control is amazing. I dont even need to move my fat arse to change the speed on it

pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC

Brit/pol/ FAQ

Because it doesn't matter. I know that's not a satisfying answer, but it's the truth. "Stop doubting and believe". Humanity is sinful and the more the mechanics become clear the more freely we exploit them to our own selfish ends. We are to love God and let creation be creation, in the end - accept that we can't know it all, just as we can't know God but through Jesus Christ.

Not to mention a book can only be so long. We are given the essentials and work backwards. Some Christians will refute anything called a pre-human, and others will give you some idea that evolution was directed in a specific way and all that. But really it doesn't matter. It's not all about "why" more than it is finding a satisfying way to live and to not lay claim to anything - a message which has of course been corrupted and misused over the centuries. It's all about the bare necessities.

>indoor fitness bike
Wow how embarrassing, probably glad to be dead.

i can never tell if communist memes are meant to be funny or whether they are deliberately shitty

Did Ant start drinking because he was haunted by the screams of the fire victims?

Yeah, I feels genuinely bad for you guys. You're going to get Chinese style packet tech if she gets her warped dreams through.

Oh right, fair enough, it does look fake and gay though, to be fair.

I think you're flogging a dead horse here tbqh

Are you going to pretend almost half of your country didn't go apeshit about it being 'her turn', 'not muh president', and 'hewinodividus'?

eh, i had fun with it. probably not going to make more, though.

It takes all sorts.

Brexxxit

slags have been part of british culture since time immemorial mate