COPS BEAT UP TEEN AFTER BANK TELLER MISTAKES HIS ERECTION FOR A PISTOL

Police brutality never ends for us black folk does it?

worldnewsdailyreport.com/cops-beat-up-teen-after-bank-teller-mistakes-his-erection-for-a-pistol/

archive.is/oefNA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/16/jonah-falcon-largest-penis-frisked-by-tsa_n_1675767.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Falcon
huffingtonpost
archive.is/b0HbL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black lives matter!

Police brutality will end when you stop involving yourself in brutal mayhem and criminality daily.

You want police to trust you and not bash your head for the slightest anything? Stop being brutal thugs.

Whoa....so THIS is the power of BBC

top kek

When muh dick goes wrong

This website is satirical.

>muh dick
>sir, you packing heat?
gets shot
USA USA USA

>he was believed to be attempting a holdup
Hahahahha like "ayo hol up" wow
I can't believe I never made that connection before

How do you know he doesn't just have an extreme S&M fetish if he had an erection while a cop was beating the shit out of him?

Let's be honest folks--what is a black person doing at a bank if they aren't mopping the floor?

>Detroit.
So the black cops shot up the black teen who had an erection in front of the black teller?

This is a satire website, fuck off.

Okay first off thats funny. So we getting a real chimpout now?

he had a stick up but it wasn't a stick up.
sad.

So much for the BBC.

This website is satire. God you're all idiots.

So why did he have an erection?
... Did he think it would be funny to go in there with an erection and pretend it was a gun?
He looks like that type.

Best gift I've gotten all day!!

everyone knows it's joke.
no 17 year old nigger is going to be waiting in line at a bank unless he is there to rob it.
all they money come direk depozit

/thread

Why do you get boner in bank?

Happened to me once, only they mistook it for an AR-15.

so the nigger filth had a hard nigger dick showing in public. he should have been killed.

Niggas packing heat

>us black folk
What are you even doing here? You know you're vehemently hated on this board, right? Assuming this isn't bait, which chances are fantastic it is, of course.

Thanks for the fake story though, it was a funny read.

are black people aroused by money?

So much for "muh dick"

another article from this fine web site

>when the cops show up you're supposed to turn around, drop you're pants, and bend over.
There needs to be a reform in the law enforcement department. Cops are getting away with so much they think they can just come in and make law abiding citizens their bitch.
That Nigger should've pleaded the 5th.

Sup Forums is satire

You shouldn't have an erection in a bank. This degenerate reaped what he sowed.

You understand that the proper procedure for the resistance of an unlawful charge is through the court system right?

Police are well within their rights to shoot you if you make the slightest untoward move, and niggers and other low IQ vermin who still don't understand that because they hate whitey so much they don't want to understand it, are going to keep getting btfo until they get it.

black boners matter

Maybe he was a jew.

Happiness is a warm gun

MUH DIK DINDU NUFFIN

DIS DIK IS WARM

Normally I don't believe all the BLM bullshit, but this story is different. How retarded do you have to be to beat up a kid because you thought he "had a pistol" in his pants? Cmon now. This is just ridiculous.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Case closed.

>Detroit
This is black on black crime.
Retard nigger cops beat up retard nigger with a hard on for cash dollar bills.

Yea but the website is still satire

But muh dik!

Nice fake news.
He doesnt look like hes in a coma

>COPS BEAT UP
kid shot 12 times

OP get your shit straight faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc

They really are the Jews of race.

Is this some new cia meme or something?

HAHAHAHAHA

BBC BTFO

Fuck cops and niggers.

Love when you both kill eachother. 2 of the biggest criminal groups in America.

Indeed, I love BBC semen.

>victim blaming

So that didn't happen...

Ban assault cocks.

fuck detroit

worst place on the planet

NY isnt even as bad

drove thru there in 2 days, dealt with so much shit

dont blame the teller for this at all

this is the most stupidest piece of logic

that police brutality started because of criminality

that others acting irresponsible give you permission to act irresponsible also

its because america is a cess pool of shit, and dont hold themselves accountable

Yeah, living with a big dick is a problem.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/16/jonah-falcon-largest-penis-frisked-by-tsa_n_1675767.html

He was the largest at the time, now it's a Mexican dude with a dick almost 20in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Falcon

>huffingtonpost com/2012/07/16/jonah-falcon-largest-penis-frisked-by-tsa_n_1675767.html
archive.is/b0HbL

Most awkward boner ever.

While bad, this is some serious bragging right there. His penis has officially been treated as a "dangerous threat" by itself.

You can also just Google "Jonah Falcon Bomb" and you'll get a bunch of articles about the incident years ago from a lot of different sources. I just grabbed one of the top links.

Benis envy :D :D

Who the fuck goes out in public fully torqued? Absolutely uncivilized.

>not walking around fully aroused

it's the current year, c'mon

wow so serious mate

I do all the time. The butt plug stimulating my prostate keeps me almost fully erect sometimes.

Sometimes you just cant help it man. I have a decent benis about 8" and when i see a nice THICC girl i get a semi and it's pretty obvious

Satire news site

If it's so bad here, they could always return to Da Muddaland.

But there's no give there, so they won't.

>cops shoot kid 12 times and can't even kill him

LOL ONLY 9MM

Get in line nigger. More white people are killed by police annually than black people. If you want to cite percentages be sure to add the percentage of niggers responsible for rape, crime, murder, and welfare annually.

If you don't like it go back to Africa. Is there any other race that cries like a literal bitch about EVERYTHING as a victim. How can niggers be so shameless and have zero respect for themselves. It's just sad.

>It's a hard cock life

It was clearly a stickup, not a holdup.