Is she right?
youtube.com/watch?v=H3EkDbmNYWc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqIZpV90PMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's more of a Bond villain senpai.

More like supercunt

They both belong in a comic

50 POINTS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was wrong with Hillary again? Trump has had more scandals in the last year then she has in a lifetime.

BENGASI !!!!!!!

Leakers are Heroes! Or maybe Traitors. Who did the leaks hurt?

Wonder Woman won her fights. She also doesn't cheat and values human life.

I don't think there is a more narcissistic, un-self aware pile of shit in the entire galaxy than Hillary.

Wonder Woman never had to fight the very people she was trying to save. Except when Superman was mind controlled, and the other "heroes" were stupid harsh about how she stopped the rampage.

She has a ton of nerve comparing herself to any superhero. She is so up her own ass it's not even funny.

He wasn't being serious you sperg

women are a sham
hillary clinton has exposed women to be incapable of wielding the vote as it was intended

the fucking nerve on this cunt. global warming will be solved by the price of solar reaching parity with coal in the next 10 years, solved by hard working men. no amount of pampered cunts at the UN will shift the needle or 'save the world'

the fucking bureaucrats have brainwashed people to think not only do they not do absolutely nothing at all to improve the world - they are literally saving it, standing at the precipice and giving us the world as we know it and securing what we will give our children themselves. and this fucking cunt has the gall to tell other cunts she is like one of these world saving bureaucrats

women

kike kvetching is not a scandal

she controls the media to make light of her scandals. Jesus it's like you don't even know about the whole e-mail scandal and pizzagate.

She's more like Dolores Umbridge.

Hillary leaks in more ways than one ;^)

She is.

Wow.

>is Clinton Wonder Woman?
yes, they are both fake things created for a profit

Satan has no use for money

truly she is an archetypal megalomaniac. I honestly think she believes she is a savior to humanity. So disillusioned by the lost election, she honestly believes the only way Trump won was russians.

She isn't trying to subvert the west, she is literally creating an environment where she can blanket herself in the false societal narrative that she is "wonder woman" the people.

Bump

I have a diaper fetish this triggered me

>rural and suburban retards
>being able to solve any sort of technological challenge

Here I'll lube you back up
youtube.com/watch?v=kqIZpV90PMM

Thanks kek. I'm gonna try to get my gf to wear one

Bump