Kill Swedish State Television [[HUGE]]

Alright Sup Forums, we need your help more than every.

>Swedish media is corrupt as fuck, 'public service' has historically been a very, very leftist organization which often deludes the population, lies and fakes
>Aside from many other examples, the tastiest has happened to date;

>Woman in pic related was covering a politics event in Järva, during Sweden Democrats speech she took part in an instigated demonstration, she works for SR (Swedish Radio) and has confirmed being in the first picture and that she was there for work
>After digging we've found other pics in pic related
>She's been caught RED HANDED both lying about being there, AND SR/SVT (Swedish Television) has completely DENIED everything. The reporter being the woman in the crowd, and how the signs ended up in her car (pic in next post)
>Protest signs somehow ended up in a SR truck (pic in next post)

tldr; swedish state journalist lied demonstrated during as well as having demonstration plaques in a SR truck during working hours and both she and state radio denied everything

Twitters:
twitter.com/myrohwedder (the journalist)
twitter.com/sr_ekot (Swedish radio)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sass4jgyEUY
radiotjanst.se/sv/Kundservice/Skicka-ett-meddelande-till-oss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry for misspellings, I'm all riled up. Trips 4 truth

Demonstration picture

And comparison, close up. This is our chance to expose these dirty fucking commies

At least you aren't alone with this. CNN was caught staging a fake 'Muslims against terror' rally like a week ago in Britain.

Yep, I know. At least CNN is private, we fucking *have* to pay for that shit. If you own a tv, that is...

She's so fucking busted.

youtube.com/watch?v=sass4jgyEUY

Stop trying to persuade people.
Everyone has already chosen a side.
The time for words is over.
The time for blood is now.

sweden is kill

Bump, I know about greenscreens, fake news and whatnot but I didn't really understand the implications of this find?

Call 0771-91 00 04 or go to radiotjanst.se/sv/Kundservice/Skicka-ett-meddelande-till-oss/ to to stop paying for this.

Rare flag

france is living the same stuff and germany and all of the world ,even mexico but there is nothing worthy to save from mexico besides some locations like oaxaca which is full of people from all over the world.....
like this man said, just donte get stuck in the middle of the fence and find the true meaning behid this situation and then decide

It's already on fria tider?

nice trips

Um. There is a video where you can see My and the woman holding the sign at the same time. Their explanation of the sign ending up in the car is dodgy at best though.

They're in damage control:
I doubt anything will come out of this though.

Good luck on this Sven. I fear the general population of Sweden won't hear about this.

Yep, that is just in.

>Their explanation of the sign ending up in the car is dodgy at best though.

Definitely. Capwoman seems to be demonstrating quite often - how did her sign end up with the journalist?

I understand that you're trying to expose a lying media, that's the same shit we're trying to do across the pond.

However, you fail to mention what your end game is. They could easily say that she was a journalist there undercover, or use some similar cop out. You need to be prepared to see this thing through to the end, if you've even defined what that end is.

You don't have to pay for shit. Americans actually have to pay for NPR.

Woman in puma cap holding sign has a tattoo on her right inner forearm. That's a smoking gun one way or another.