Brit/pol/ - High Treason Edition

>Ongoing attack underway in resort popular with British tourists in Mali
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-40322039

>Hostages taken
twitter.com/ArutzSheva_En/status/876502163069034497 (embed)

>New secret home office report reveals an extra 250,000 illegal immigrants a year
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/15/hundreds-thousands-illegal-immigrants-drop-radar-uk-every-year/

>PM orders public inquiry into tower fire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40291227

>Two soldiers die after tank incident in Pembrokeshire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-40296544

>Police are "open-minded" over terror being a potential motive
news.sky.com/story/armed-police-arrest-man-near-parliament-10917377

>Brexit negotiations start on Monday
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40293260

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4615012/Chancellor-claims-Grenfell-cladding-illegal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9J6x8NI06wE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!!1g9WUtblos
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF
!5pkhWnNeCo
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!seGTL0R3Pm0

No longer Trainspotting.

Tell me this is real user!

How do you fit 150 Grenfell Tower residents in a Mini?

Pakis out

Television X
Cumming to a PC near you soon!

Window is staying wide open for the little difference it'll make. Will have to put up with the spiders.

Reminder that despite not having to be sad for the deaths of most of the residents, the fact is that they were fucked over, the cladding used was NOT LEGAL for buildings over 10m tall.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4615012/Chancellor-claims-Grenfell-cladding-illegal.html

Who /ready for their savings to be rendered worthless/ tomorrow?

?

Shagnasty and Muttley. Awesome.

life is crazy sometimes

>he doesn't have it Index Funds

Brexit negs?

She supported Corbyn who wanted to make the situation worse for her lol

Is Keith Allen dead yet?

It seems like he should be by now.

How was everyone father's day?

My grandfather came round for a bbq and we had a nice chat about the state of French demographics. "They've got a big coloured problem over there" in Paris apparently lel.

We're not much better mind.

>be 28
>attended fourteen weddings over the past four years
>been best man at three
>all of my close friends are married now
>meanwhile I've never had a gf for longer than three months

In fairness I've been doing most of the breaking up BUT it was because they were all vile cunts.

Just can't find a sensible woman these days. I make good money and want to start a family ffs.

put em in the ashtray

USA has continued it's useless assault on Assad's forces.

Given we are currently WAY to preoccupied with Brexit to begin any large-scale assaults on nations in the M.E., perhaps this will mark the beginning of the end of UK's continual lap-dog status for the US.

2 in the front, 2 in the back and 146 in the ashtray?

Where do you find these women?

Feeling bad for you lads without AC there.

Comfy 20C here.

Problem is that so many girls are getting pumped by the time they turn 15/16. People have forgotten that virginity should be kept for marriage.

I was going to be best man at my pal's wedding when we were both 28. He died 3 weeks later. Miss him still 13 years later desu. Count yourself lucky.

>That article
Is that real? Fuck me, literal flying cars-tier prediction based on how things turned out

FUCK OFF NORMIE

Comfy in the Borders lad.

You don't have to do anything.

They will squeeze their extended families in to defraud their local council.

>20C
>comfy
12c is comfy, 20c is hot.

27c in bedroom

Pic related is me. I'll shag you good, promise :)

Met via friends, colleagues, at parties...

I'm considering joining a church now.

Thought she'd like to pay tax

kek Terry O'Quinn

You won't find young women in churches, not unless you're Mormon

Was this keeper even English?

>i'm richer than you'll ever be
>please feel sorry for me while i sell me 9th home

Lefties unironically believe she is just like them.

Why are we spending all this tax money renovating buildings for niggers and pakis?

Just said the same to the wife.

you know where that horns been

>spent 2 hours frantically revising for biology exam tomorrow
>just double checked and it's actually chemistry

im fucked lads.

ba dum tsh

Just fucking NO.

What does Mummy May have in store for us over the next 5 years?

Spend two (2) hours revising properly then?

Posting papers even though they've already been posted.

Pile? Is that really a word used to describe a house?

youtube.com/watch?v=9J6x8NI06wE

Let us know how you do tomorrow after the exam.

drop your Uni shit and go to a Poly, learn a trade.

Pain and misery.

List of things that taxes should be used for:

The police
The military
The courts
The fire service and ambulance service

That's it

I think even Owen is disgusted on some level but he's so consumed by his own ego that he simply smiles uncomfortably and gets on with it

I have a bad back so no

Haha, you wish bitch

A sex scandal involving me fucking her while hubby sits and wanks in the chair as I cum over her grey hair.

So any of you lads been following my guide?

How did the first day go.

I got a degree, and some of my finals I only started learning the material the night before. So y'know, there's hope yet.

Of course I wouldn't fight for this country. I would fight for my nation, though. There's a difference.

It does seem like a great place to do some Urban Exploration. The stench of cooked flesh and bodies must be god-awful though, poor people.

Yeah we should let America fight its own stupid wars.

>David Davis tipped to be interim Tory leader
Theresa May isn't stepping down. The Daily Telegraph is fake news bullshit.

Coast guard?

Good time for a bbq?

>Gladimhere Putitin
Kekd

lel. I have too, chronic sciatica but I'm old and I'm not a faggot.

So an ambulance to get you to the hospital, but once you're there you'd better have your own coin or they'll just dump you outside.

>non-career politician
>ever done enough knob polishing to be party leader

Will not happen

yes

>£4.2 million house
>This cunt has the gall to demand other people open up their homes to Mussies and to complain about the rich being rich whilst poor people are poor and claiming she's had a tough couple of years

originality desu

I think there should be money for infrastructure and basic health services. Like emergency services, and treatment for things which aren't in your control to prevent.

I'm sure in America you only pay if you can.

>No Priti Patel

Can't have a wank to that lad

Can we all just take a moment to take in the fact that the leader of the Labour party has called for people to seize other people's homes?

Fucking mental.

Edgyness aside, and regardless of whether they should have been in the country or not, a lot of good people will have died there. Imagine the fear they faced. Was it you who linked the Nightclub fire video earlier? You can see in that how terrifying it must have been.

I've heard conflicting accounts.

I have a traditionalist Catholic friend who said there's many young women in groups like his - and his wife (married two years ago) is one. Apparently the traditionalist lot who go to Latin mass etc. are on average the youngest group in the Catholic church. The way he put it was that all the old people who don't know better just go the the modern mass and are dying out, and anyone actually young and interested in the faith goes to Latin mass instead.

That said he and his wife have been together since early teens (with no sex until marriage, supposedly) and he has a degree in theology so maybe he's not a reliable guide here.

Ah, so I see she's been tax evading.

I've taken to standing at my computer instead of sitting so my posture is heaps better and I feel a touch taller actually, will give this a go in the morrow and see what it does. I need a stronger core, my core is essentially just angel delight.

What was the figure for the savings made by using cheaper cladding? Like £1500? Fuck all considering the pending lawsuits and ruination of anyone involved in this mess, but it all could have been avoided if we'd just KEPT ALL THE FUCKING PAKIS OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE REEEEEEEE

n-no thanks senpai...

It was me who linked that.

We joke about the holocaust all the time, I don't see why this should be any different.

>He doesn't have a mesh window sleeve
Open windows but no bugs. Most are built to be expanded to fit window size. You just open window up and put it along the track and then window sits on it