Fuck suburbs

I'm not in favor of commie blocks but you've got to admit that suburbs are fucking garbage. I'm tired of seeing these overpriced, cookie cutter pieces of wood, brick and drywall """""homes""""" that will be blown away with a simple gust of wind. I mean just look how soulless and depressing this looks. A bunch of cardboard boxes put together in a certain area that the kikes make money off of.

How can we solve the (((suburb))) menace before it gets any worse pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYYdQB0mkEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'm not in favor of commie blocks

I am in favor of commie blocs.

Fuck off communist

People move into these because it is a good place to raise kids and have neighbors with the same income bracket as them not because they are cool.

in b4 "suburbs are redpilled" from manufactured housing (((merchants))). go shill elsewhere.

>thats a suburb
that is a city housing project.
kys

I never leave my room.
From this vantage, the suburb looks just fine.

The high taxes of suburbs keep out the unwashed hordes of brown people. It's great in the burbs.

t. Suburban retard

Propose a viable alternative or fuck off.

That's American suburbs. Where are you posting from? My guess is you are not posting from America.

What is your alternative? I was raised in a suburb and I'm living in one now, I don't really have any serious complaints about my standard of living. Sure I'd love to live on a big country estate somewhere but that's just not feasible for most of the population. What I get now is
>white or at least Asian neighbors
>good schools
>a voting bloc that shares my interests
>said voting bloc dominates local politics
>can go to sleep without hearing neighbors playing music or walking around
>can go jogging at 1AM safely
>a yard big enough for parties and barbecues
>nearby playgrounds and athletic fields for kids
More importantly you can work in the city without having to raise a family in a liberal hellscape.

You have the freedom to live someplace else. This isn't communism, people do buy these places. If people wanted something else the market would adjust.

Suburbs are racist and that is not ok

When you have a high skill job and dont want to live around niggers and living in the country is sadly not an option. Burbs are an ok choice. Country is best though.

>suburbus are soulless
Oh you want a vibrant diversity community that fucks your wife every day?

it's not ok

What are you on about? They're boring as shit if you're single, but nice to raise a family. As long as you don't raise your kids sensitive to get triggered by things like this, or bitch if people say happy holidays instead.

Your suburbs are FUCKING B?EAUTIFUL.

PLEASE SHOW ME A VIDEO TOUR A YOUR SUBURB i want to see it its so beautiful and glorious

Suburbs are a dream come true. Everyone owns a big piece of land, green spaces, amazing to go for bike rides, runs etc less traffic and pollution than the city.

>How can we solve the (((suburb))) menace before it gets any worse pol?

Literally impossible as long as the car is the primary method of transportation. It's that simple.

They do indeed suck. So homogenius that those people stop caring about problems outside their cozy neighborhoods. They sure LOVE working in the city, where the good jobs are, but they couldn't gove a rats ass about taking care of their city. Fucking leeches honestly. The highway system is a big part to blame.

City life has its problems too definetly, but at least you aware of changes taking place. There are real distinct neighborhoods, with different architecture and history. You realize that everyone has a different story. Suburban living is living in a bubble where you're not obligated to know your neighbor or give a shit about anyone else.

Why do people even defend this shit? Suburbs really reflect the culturelessness of the new world.

The only upside is a neighborhood full of kids. I need privacy with a few acres at least and tons of trees.

we have just the thing for ya:
youtube.com/watch?v=EYYdQB0mkEU