Israeli nationalist here. We have a problem with arabs, a demographic problem...

Israeli nationalist here. We have a problem with arabs, a demographic problem. From a Nat Soc POV (assume you're Israeli). I want to BTFO the "Palestinians" but won't the world trip balls? What should we do assuming our cucks allow it. Obviously we should have deported all arabs in the 67 war but it's too late for that. How do we win against the arabs. No negativity this is a board of love.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How do we win against the arabs.

You don't. Inshallah

Israel attacked the USA on 9/11, The proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s Just google it!

your a piece of shit who is residing in land that doesn't belong to you and you want to genocide the people whose land it belongs? Fuck you kike leave their lands or at the very least stop taking more and killing them.

True but it got us more sheks so it was worth it . What's a few thousand dead goyim?

God gave it to us in the Bible. Nice try Akbar

Also you false flagged your way into the war of 67 to steal more land fuck you and fuck your people. Anti-zionist Jews are the only Jews who belong on this board thank you orthodox torah jews for not wanting to genocide the Palestinians

I mean we can easily but we're worrried about world opinion. In reality we should just cuck you guys again like we did in 48,67,73,77

>I want to BTFO the "Palestinians" but won't the world trip balls?
From what I understand most of those "Palestinians" are just Arabified Mizrahi/Levantines

Why not try and de-Islamify these populations and try to bring them back into the fold of Jewry? The harder we push the harder they push as well and it's not like subversion has never worked before

True but we were able to rape an army 5 times our size and double our countries size so who's the real cuck? You sad achmed??

just out breed them and monitor all their communications so no serious terror attacks can occur

eventually there will be a land swap or some such agreement and the sand niggers can go live with their own kind

>god gave it to us in the bible
you mean the book edited and made up in 300 ad by Constantine the real "Israel" isn't even in the middle east and you wonder why people want to gas you

>Circumcised hook noses now use the Hakenkreuzbanner.
Oh lord.

But they're not smart like us ahkeNAZIS can we just Shoah them to improve our society and economy?

Im Anglo and Lithuanian you kike fuck

>We have a problem with arabs, a demographic problem
>Obviously we should have deported all arabs in the 67 war but it's too late for that

So since the west has a problem with jews surely you agree that they should be deported then?

Wow must suck to not be chosen.

>DNA originates from eastern european areas
>NO GOD GAVE US THIS LAND IN THE MIDDLE EAST

I'm not hook nosed. Straight nose blonde hair blue eyes. Stay mad Germany. Also Yiddish is closer to high German than your cuck language

Ok Mohammed.

Israel has no legitimacy as a state. It's like if we took a part of Brazil and said this is Portugal now. Actually that would be more legitimate because that land was technically ours for a good time.

I don't care about that only Israel matters. Moshiach is coming soon to BTFO all the cucks

>When Schlomo Silberberg wants to be the real German.
This thread gets better and better.

Jews are the indigenous people of that land and Israel is a recognized member nation in the UN. Stay mad nigger

>Moshiach
there is no way you actually believe this shit...

You have to wait for a bit before China takes over and btfoes the faggoty doctrines YOUR PEOPLE have brainwashed the West with (if you kill your enemies you lose). Chinks will btfo Islam, they do not mind kikes as long as you don't get up in their business.

become a libertarian and say that islam is incompatible with the nap while judiasm is. then kill them for violating the nap.

"indigenous people of that land"
>DNA originates from NO WHERE NEAR THE MIDDLE EAST
>man you Jews are more delusional than the christ cucks

Yes I do since I'm not a cuck and have faith.

lol top key m8

it's so easy to spot arabs online. they all have the same exact arguments and points they bring up. top kek. get out of america, this is white christian land.

How about all paternal DNA from ashkenazi, never mind all DNA from Sephardim (50% of the country) have the Y chromosome levant archetype. Stay mad cuck

>Israeli nationalist here. We have a problem with arabs, a demographic problem. From a Nat Soc POV (assume you're Israeli). I want to BTFO the "Palestinians" but won't the world trip balls? What should we do assuming our cucks allow it. Obviously we should have deported all arabs in the 67 war but it's too late for that. How do we win against the arabs. No negativity this is a board of love.
>>>
go back to poolakia and leave arabs alone!?
kike, kapish ?

"arabs online"
I am 100000% guaranteed more white than you

True

Such an obvious paki. You'll be one of the first...

Jews shouldnt exist anyway, in this case you can keep the kebab

How precious does it feel to have a country again after thousands of years?

Cool story ali

But I don't want the kebab!!! How come literally 0 nat soc advise

>indigenous people of that land

According to who? The only reason Israel exists is cuz the whiteys got too guilty over the Lolocaust

Feels good man.

>When the JIDF now hides behind the flag of the people that gassed their grandparents at the age of five.

Oy gevalt!

You have my blessing dude. No objections here.

False Balfour declaration was long before holocaust. Jews bribed English officials to give the shit land that no one lived in to the Jews. Arab migrant workers moved there to assist the Zionist reconstruction and then pulled the typical nigger we wuz kangz argument and made a big deal out of Jerusalem even though it's never mentioned in the Qaran.

Not jidf you fucking faggot just a nationalist Jew

> (You)
>Such an obvious paki. You'll be one of the first...
Kike, stfup? you are lower than pakis, whom I resent as much as you

Lol enjoy watching pakis fuck your women Anglo while Israel has strong national pride and cucks you. Guaranteed you're a crypto Muslim tho like George Galloway.

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

You still have no claim to that land. It has been Palestine for over a thousand years. It's like a bunch of Italians decided to build a country in the middle of Egypt and say they are reclaiming the Roman Empire and were there first. The difference is that Israel was never a state or a nation or anything, unlike the spqr. And even if their argument made some sense it's stupid and insane to do something like that.

>Jews bribed English officials to give the shit land that no one lived in to the Jews.

Translated: we threatened to extend the central powers a line of credit(to extend wwi) unless the british handed over territory the ANZACS conquered from the ottomans, and then extorted them into protecting us from the arabs as we settled the land.

Cool video from a nigger. Seems legit, nigger.

Your gains and glory are brief and transitory.

Does that make you sad little cuck?

Why the fuck jewish girl didn't answer to me

Israel is forever because she is connected to God almighty while you're connected to evil and hate. We'll see who has the last laugh. We're an ancient people we were here before you and we'll be here long after you.

Hezbollah took your heart.Beg for it and they may return it to you.

>now you know that kikes are hiding behind Nazi flags

It wasn't made up under Constantine. The Old Testament existed way before and the New Testament was put together at the council of Carthage and Rome by the catholic bishops in 390s.

there are no girls here Yuri

KAMAG will be coming to all of you soon and nothing can be done to stop it.

That I don't know. Because you're a goy with an anteater cock??

Lol took our heart aka, lost a little less than they usually lose. Who had more casualties? More infrastructure damage?

This is why people who aren't Nazis hate Israel. You're the fucking Nazis.

Wtf is Kamag??

I have serious doubts you're an Israeli

Nice larping tho

Ok achmed

You should take over the European union and cause a massive influx of arab males into europe so that europeans begin to hate arabs and will think you are helping them when you btfo the arabs.

Plus the europeans will have to do most of actual fighting since the syrian males will all be in their countries and you can make massive land grabs in countries depleted of their fighting age males.

Hmm...

The second the Isreali Dependency of Goyimdom America cracks up amidst the pressure of imminent civil war, muslims will take back Jerusalem, you may have the weapons, you may have the blue eyes, but what you don't have is the demographic capablities of the muslims, how does it feel knowing you and your people are gonna be gassed by sandniggers this time?

באמת למה אתה חושב ככה?

You should move to a different land before we make you.

God didn't give you your land back, Rothschild turbo kikes did.

The holocaust never happened, but there will sure as fuck be one soon. The lies are already crumbling.

Inshallah brother. The Jews will succumb, it isn't a matter of if, but when.

If you know someone who still doesn’t hate jews, please show them this thread.

It is at Dimona and totally unable to be remediated. Iran will ventilate it via a hailstorm of missiles...freeing holy cleansing vapours from bondage enticing them to find new homes in the lungs of every Israeli.

have you tried giving their land back?

>We're too cowardly and parasitic to conquer territory for ourselves, ergo you are a cuck.

This type of hubris is what led the romans and germans to squash you.

>אתה חושב ככה?

...they would tell them they owe interest.

Hahah smart to not have to waste our blood to conquer the world. Die cuck

OP should post a photo of his mutilated dick to proof he’s actually jewish, because I bet he is actually le funny master troll.

are you a real ethnic german? be very honest, no taqqiya ahmed

change your flag

And so what?

how does it feel knowing arab shitskins invaded your land and raped your women for almost a milennia and now you defend them like the ultimate cuck?

Nigger please, your population is no more than 6 million, out of those, 1 million are Palestinian, another 1 million have duel citizenship and use israel as a summer home, 4 million came from Europe within the past 60-70 years or so.
compared to Palestinians, who have more than double the child birth rates, are more than 5 million in WB and Gaza, plus another 1 million or so who are in refugees camps no further than 20 km's from their land.

in less than 40 years, you will be outnumbered, they will be the majority, isn't the Joint list the 2nd or 3rd biggest party in israel? you'll have an Arab PM sooner than you think.

your days are numbered jew boy.

It bothers them more personally that they all marry reformed ultra-slags.

>ITT

that's not a native portuguese. he's an arab.

It's very simple
You end the occupation of Westbank and loosen the blockade of Gaza.
Initiate a peace deal with the palis and withdraw to whatever finalised border is settle with.
If you even show serious attempt at a two state solution then most animosity towards you would disappear

Piłsudski had a jewish wife.

Honestly my main focus on a different girl now

But I don't see a reason why I can date and marry a jewish girl

Are you a muslim? what country are you from?

Britbong here.
I would honest to god, fully support a complate and utter Israeli takeover of the Islamic world.

Islam is a cancer that must be cut out in order for our species to flourish.

No religion on earth destroys and suppresses everything good about being human more severely than Islam does.

The far left is more polish than jewish.

This.

>Wow it's almost like discriminating against a group of people that cause 99.99% of all terror attacks isn't a bad idea

It sickens me how retarded my country (UK) and the rest of Europe has become.
Weak men and weaker women have poisoned our civilisation.

I think in Shoah'ing them we'd end up getting ourselves nuked; at this point I'm convinced there are large portions of the Israeli elite who're just waiting for the opportunity to use Israel as the sacrificial lamb to usher in a one-world order. We shouldn't provide them the opportunity.

We just established our state, why in the hell are we putting our very existence on the line? To make a point? When Israel acts, it acts not only on behalf of Israelis, but the diaspora too. Israel isn't the world power, so we're going to have to abide by what the Americans say despite the fact we may not like it. They could very much put a metaphorical gun to Israel and say "sign here or we shoot" and I honestly wouldn't blame them.

When the curtain is pulled back on AIPAC, how do you think the average American would react? Many are foaming at the mouth over the mere implication that Russia slightly influenced voters' minds. Losing the US as an ally would be as devastating to national security as the Holocaust being de-legitimized. We're a small nation, we shouldn't be taking on more than we can chew/playing with fire in a geopolitical sense

Tbh we've probably fallen out of God's favor

What’s the difference?

I dislike Muslims but even I have sympathy for the stateless
The Muslim answer would want everything.
But what Israel is currently doing in Westbank and gaZa is illegal and straight up theft.

none
polaks are jews and vice versa

mudslimes have been invading the world for 1400 years, raping the women of their host nations, including european nations, and are doing the same thing today
middle eastern christians are being and have been harrassed, murdered, genocided and raped daily for more than a thousand years
this is who you're defending
ideally all of MENA including israel goes into white christian hands

except he doesn't look polish