Happy fathers' day pol

Remember, the proper way to defeat the globalists is having strong families with a strong father.
Fatherlessness is the greatest forerunner of degeneracy

happy fathers day Ben

Thanks! Did you get a family already, user?

I tried, but it wasn't meant to be. I did visit my father this morning though, made the extended family breakfast, and celebrated his effort.

>tfw my dad died last year only 6 months after cancer diagnosis and my family is already not as strong as it used to be

I just got off the phone with my dad after wishing him a happy fathers day :)

Slept in and woke up to kisses and gifts from 3 young daughters arranged by living wife. Late lunch of bbq ribs with my and wife's mom/dads. These are the good old days.

My advice-marry a chubby chick whose never had male adoration. Make her addicted to your clock and workout habits.

It's cool I keep his ashes in two urns, one in the living room and one on my night stand. It's like he's with me. Kind of.

Ben,

What is it like have Asperger Syndrome?

You've done an amazing job at overcoming the obstacles of that diagnosis. Kudos to you!

*loving wife

My dad's an asshole who mostly ignores me these days. Whatever I've tried..

is that you?
everything cool with you user but I don't think it's the best thing to do to upload your pics of you and your family to a singaporean shoemaking workshop

I'm honestly surprised the Jewgle is even acknowledging Father's Day.
There's got to be a catch.
>Type Father's Day into google
>Fathers Day 2017: Michelle Obama, Ivanka Trump Celebrate | Time.com
>father's day 2017: The woman behind Father's Day - Times of India

Its from Shapiro twitter

Really? Is the Celtics one too? I thought he was from LA. He looks like my kin and neighbors from MA.

Both. He posted both 2h ago

My father is drinking himself to death as we speak.

Trying to make a man of myself, it's hard when the whole world is against you.

>Had a great relationship with my father
>My siblings and I never buy into Jew bullshit
>Same goes for friends and extended family
>Everyone I know who grew up without or with a bad relationship with their father ends up a full-blown self-hating libtard
Good on ya for trying to break the cycle that so many of our people have fallen prey to, and good luck user.

my father left me
so now my father figure is adolf
happy fathers day, adolf

tfw my died when I was 3
im happy for you anons

stay healthy