Browsing Facebook

>Browsing Facebook
>THIS FUCKING AD
I wanted to say a lot worse, but I fear for my job for even saying that much. Fucking hell, "only" £35? Yeah, wonderful.

Reminder 733,000 Africans are born WEEKLY. 30 million per year. What's the total population of your country? Australias 23 million.

How many should we help? How many can we afford to help? 10,000, 100,000, 10 million? It's all a splash in the ocean.

When a lefty comes to me and explains how to pay for it or finds a real solution.. I'll listen

Caring feels good though, right?

Also fucking this point you've made. Fuckers shouldn't be having kids if they can't even take care of themselves, let alone the kids they've already got.
"BUT MUH CHILLINS!"
Guess what, liberals; not all lives are equal.
All those children will just grow up to repeat the cycle, if not die from some other reason - more often than not with the cause being the "adults" who are meant to look after them.

Fucking let Africa die off, only those who deserve to survive will do.

This is like feeding stray cats.

You feed one
He lives longer
He breeds
Now you feed 10
They breed
Now you feed 100

Until you eventually cant feed them all and 100 instead of just one

Why would you fear for your job? Everyone knows charities are scams.

>the world is running out of clean water

Wait, what seriously? Then we should be stockpiling water, not giving it away.

Because my power level goes beyond simply hating on the charities.
The other day I went and admitted to someone I work with that, ultimately, yes, I am racist. Thankfully it went better than it could've, but you know how cucked society has become; if you don't fit the leftist glove, they'll do their best to hunt you down and gas you like a Jew.

Well stray cats usually just hunt for their food, but generally people try to capture and neuter/spay the strays and then place them with families in order to bring down their populations.

How about you switch places with them ?
then you can run your privileged little mouth all you want

They still don't deserve to live if they can't make it their own way. Is it their fault? No. Is it my fault? No. So why the fuck should I supplement their lifestyle, so they can grow up and repeat the cycle?
Grow up you commie piece of shit.

I guess enjoy them when they come to Europe as "refugees".

Fuck off commie.
The Earth doesn't have infinite resources. Some people are born lucky, some people are born vulture food.
IMHO we should cut off Africa from all foreign aid and see if the crisis they get thrown into makes them finally develop.

I'm just waiting for the race war.

It's completely unsustainable, but leftists keep feeding and immunizing them, then want to bring them here in droves

ok lets switch places, because people around are breeding like rabbits im less likely to get clean water because their not much to pass around. B-but muh empathy!!!!!

This

This cunt right here. No solution. None. Just emotional lefty faggotry. Just 1 answer..just 1 solution. Die idiot

>ONE post by this ID

We already switched places. Those were called South-Africa and Rhodesia.
Surprisingly whites do well in Africa.
It is almost like human races are not equal

btfo

>death is bad

If they had any sense they'd have done mass sterilization projects in Africa a long time ago. Maybe pay a stipend for young men getting a vasectomy?

the other day I saw someone arguing on kikebook that they need to have so many children because most of them don't survive childhood
but he somehow couldn't grasp that if we help all their children survive, they will spread like locusts
if that's how they want to live, let them live like that
I might feel more inclined to help them if they didn't breed like rabbits and showed that they are capable of managing resources

>facebook
>not just using it to communicate with your friends, but actively browsing content
>not having any and all ads blocked

What is wrong with you? How can you live like this?

>Just pay 40$ so they have drinking water
>It's just 100$ so the poor niggers don't starve
>Better pay up 500$ so they can flee their wartorn country
>Gotta give them 2000$ a month so they don't have to work
>Also, give them 5000$ extra for their 10 children
I smell jewish tricks

Why would I want to switch places with them?

My ancestors struggled and died so I could be here, healthy and well nourished and content.

What did their ancestors do to provide them with anything? Fuck like rabbits?

The only real solution is a final solution

>not enough niggers are surviving to adulthood
>please help goyim

>he thinks 35 is a big number

Whites have done exceedingly well in Africa. So much so that the Africans genocide them and took there shit for a quick fix before degenerating back into a lawless tribal rape fest of cannibalism, voodoo, starvation and human sacrifice devoid of such things as agriculture and metallurgy that basically every other race on the planet has been doing effectively for centuries.

last sentence is four words too long.

Life doesn't work that way. If he and/or his ancestors have worked for just that privilege, then your dam right he can run his priviliged little mouth all he wants. You need to realize that it's impossible to create something sustainable when you make them dependent on gibs.

And of course the communist swine provide no solution and has nothing more to give than emotional drivel.
I have a better idea: YOU switch place with them, because unlike us you pretend to care about the little nigglets.

does the black african population really increase by 30 million a year?

fuck man, it's worse than i thought.