Why is it only repug presidents that get caught up in major scandals?

Why is it only repug presidents that get caught up in major scandals?

wut

Because Jews run the media

it only seems that way because the media is specifically out to get them. and Nixon is a fucking saint as far I'm concerned, compared to the Clinton/Obama cabal.

>whatever you say shill
>Nixon was never impeached
>Trump is not under investigation
Sage

what did Trump do wrong again?

Liberal Departments of Justice totally ignore the administration in charge. With the way the media publicly goes after Republicans, the DoJ has no choice but to investigate.

This, if Clinton/Obama were caught doing the same shit back then they'd have been hung.

What are you babbling about moron?
Clinton was Impeached, Obama had fast n furious, ACORN, stole 2 elections, Hillarygate, fucked lyria and libya, fucked VA huge scandal, bailed out GM nationalizing a car company, etc etc etc etc

Because the scandals are all nothing but works of fiction, used to attack Republicans. The news networks are entirely leftist. They are not impartial reporters of the news. They are propagandists, and everyone with an IQ over room temperature knows it.

I wonder...

History isn't written by the winners, it's written by the people paid to write history.

I said MAJOR scandals, not made up right wing spectacles.

Trump guilty of treason, obstruction of justice, emoluments clause, leaking top secret info to Russia

2d?

typo

Be white
Be male
Be repub
Punish criminals

Lib Media won't even take a picture of Obama smoking.

gee, I wonder why they hated Nixon

FPBP. Came here to post this.

fpbp
leaf

Almost like there is a double standard or something

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Really activates those mother fucking almonds

Republicans don't have multiple enormous media networks running interference for them

I love how TRump has exposed FAKE NEWS :)

friggin kek tor i ous

>I said MAJOR scandals, not made up right wing spectacles.
>Trump guilty of treason, obstruction of justice, emoluments clause, leaking top secret info to Russia

Made up left wing spectacles