Is this guy going to win? why is there so much importance on this race?

is this guy going to win? why is there so much importance on this race?

Other urls found in this thread:

indivisibleguide.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=qg7NYk-6JQQ
politico.com/story/2017/06/18/georgia-special-election-ossoff-handel-239650
archive.is/ncFah
youtube.com/watch?v=_LQh70QileI
thesun.co.uk/news/3203292/isis-gay-execution-throw-man-roof/
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx
youtu.be/qg7NYk-6JQQ
mediaite.com/tv/karen-handel-silences-jon-ossoff-with-one-simple-question-during-congressional-debate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably, and it's mostly important for the sake of narrative. If some nobody kid can win a deep red district it'll set the tone for the elections in 2018.

His losing will be bigger as it sucked up so much money.

God I hope this faggot loses. If he wins, I know that means they'll try to dump a shitload of money in my district which is normally solid republican (but urban and wealthy).

In the great state of Georgia, how is it that both of the candidates to vote for are fucking Jews?

>Pic fucking related

The KKK are an embarrassment to our cause.

Fat, ugly, low-IQ rednecks shouting about how they're the 'master race'. I assume the irony is lost on them.

>is this guy going to win? why is there so much importance on this race?

Dems have spent 25 million on this doofus so far lol to only 4 million by Repubs. He's literally an Obongo shill plucked from obscurity like Macaroni was in France. He's A FUCKING INDIE FILM MAKER for fuck sake........who doesn't even live in the state. He has no hope in hell of winning and it will set the Dems on a weak fooring for the mid terms.

Over 70 races in 2018 from what i've read. It's not sustainable to spend 25 million on each race for the Dems. They blew almost everything on Hillary already.

Saw this shit posted online. Happening near my college

25 million on this? How are they able to keep throwing this kind of money around?

>How are they able to keep throwing this kind of money around?

I hope he loses but he is running a way better campaign than Handle. I've yet to see her out forth an argument for her case other than 'he's a liberal'

3 billion dollars a cycle will become the norm my friend, get used to it.

>Dems spend over 30 million (the 25 million is from may, it's higher now) with endorsements from celebrities & leading Dems, very strong ground game & Media promotes Ossoff
>Republican candidate gets small 4 million, little endorsements, no ground game & zero media attention

It's like the GOP wants to lose this seat, but the funny thing is they are still tied within the margin of error, but Ossoff will probably win by a few% because the GOP just utterly gave up

Ossoff: Georgetown, London School of Economics

Handel:

Ossoff it is.

>UN
REEEEEEE

>25 million on this? How are they able to keep throwing this kind of money around?

CNN said earlier that 95% of the 25million came from Cali.

my home state. not a surprise, really

Honestly don't know why Cali is so interested in our state. A lot of movies/shows are being made here now too.

Of course, nevermind the past 3 times they tried to set up this spin and the republican won - THIS one (if it works out) will be DEFINITIVE proof that it's over for Drumpf

The annoying part is the media will act like he was the underdog, when he got fucking 30 million in funding, which is a record for a house seat

>London School of Economics
>ok let subsidize the economy
Who gives a shit. These "economists" have been proven to be economically retarded time and again

media will bury it, just like theyve buried every shellacking the dems have experienced since last november

maybe they want to make a zombie spinoff, the Walking Glenn

I have had THREE FUCKING NIGGERS KNOCK ON MY DOOR ASKING ME TO VOTE FOR THIS FUCKING KIKE.

REEEEEEEEEEEE.

Speaking of buried, remember that attempted assassination of a group of congressmen? Seems we're not talking about that anymore

Over 84 years when the KKK was actually active they killed a maximum off 4000 people. Boko Haram, ISIS, Al Qaeda etc wipe. Their ass with those numbers in one year.

Christ, just in 2013 you an investigation found that over 1100 women were honour killed in Pakistan! That does not include all of the other legal execution practises according to the Hududs!

Literally in every other developed country, gangs, cartels, jihadist etc and of course just basic citizens that believe in a archaic and barbaric ideology sneeze that amount of killing.

>is this guy going to win?
No.

>why is there so much importance on this race?
Sensationalism.

This district is peculiar. It is highly educated. It is strongly conservative. And it doesn't like Trump. The media is obsessed with this race and liberals think that if they win, it will give dems momentum.

The reality is that while conservatives here aren't crazy about Trump, they aren't going to vote for a liberal. He will get an unusually large amount of votes for a liberal in a conservative district. But he won't win.

The competition for master race is also not very "competitive" our species as a whole is a wrench in things and not very accredited. But without question The European/Caucasian race is the top of our species when comparing the others as a whole.

They're training on how they can buy elections and smear candidates harder to astroturf 2018.

indivisibleguide.com/

Man do people not even realize the scale and disparity of wealth in this country?

Tech wealth eclipses any other form. Hello Bill Gates, Zuckerburg, Bezos? Any of these names sound familiar? I realize Soros is the only one you know...

The right was lucky to get Trump on their side and the idiots there and in the center want to shit all over him.

what in the world were the .5% of scientific achievements in sub-Saharan Africa?

As an anecdote all of my family living in Georgia voted again Ossoff. I'm a left leaning Libertarian, and my mom was a life long Democrat until they fixed the primary for Clinton. Clinton is still doing damage to the party even now.

WTF why? Why would anyone vote for that little faggot?

>No

Proof?

Sorry that was supposed to be against.

The vote is June 20

And this guy is very likely to lose

Proof?

I really hope this weasel loses, but there's been a lot of money injected into him. Lots of Hollywood money too. Sadly Atlanta is hooked on Hollywood gold right now and might fall for this.

Plus Handel is not very exciting.

They will never stop plastering Ossoff's face everywhere if he wins.

I live in this district, and a Republican-supporting group is running this ad against Ossoff non-stop:

youtube.com/watch?v=qg7NYk-6JQQ

Just search for the polls newfriend. The race is too close to call.

politico.com/story/2017/06/18/georgia-special-election-ossoff-handel-239650

>Proof?
Zero.

I live in Roswell. We wouldn't be having a runoff if not for the fact that so many people ran as Republican in the first election. The only way Oss has a chance is if the voters (who aren't hardcore Trump supporters) become so disillusioned with Trump that they stay home. Nothing going on in the news has really affected anyone down here. You could make the case that the House healthcare bill angered some folks. But they aren't going to stay home because of that.

I would be shocked if Ossoff won.

He lives in the state just not in the district.

He says he's doing it to support his girlfriend who is in medical school.

He is 100% stooge.

Archived that
archive.is/ncFah

We get mailers every other day, some stupid radio commercial is on practically every time Iturn on the radio about how Handel spent too much money on office chairs or some bullshit, and then there's the people knocking on doors "Just making sure you go vote." I'm glad this shit show will be over in a couple of days.

>tfw you grew up in a neighborhood in this district and had a very good childhood
>tfw you realize pacific coast leftists and Hollywood are trying to transform your fine southern hometown just to poke Trump in the eye.

thanks based nord

Does the energy from libs/Dems seem a whole lot greater in your town/area?

It's being taken as "symbolic" for GOP chances in next year's midterms. The Dems started losing races in 2009 in Obama's first year in office and it served as a portent for their disastrous 2010. NJ and VA have gubernatorial races this year where the Democrats are starting to be favored. As far as the congressional elections in 2018, the senate map is murder for the Dems but if things continue to slide for the GOP they could probably maintain relative to where they are now. The GOP managed to gerrymander themselves into the house majority after the 2010 midterms and census, but in a really really really bad year for the GOP with teh country disastisifed with the direciton of things and an unpopular GOP president, it's beginning to be speculated what would be required for the Dems to win back the majority agaisnt the odds. Lastly, the gubernatorial map in 2018 is a potential goldmine for Dems. We'll see.

Handel: served in local government in Atlanta for over 20 years

Ossoff: had coke and sex parties with his movie pals for the past 20 years, literal babby when Handel started working

oy vey

>Does the energy from libs/Dems seem a whole lot greater in your town/area?
Definitely. And a lot of that has to do with Trump's lack of popularity here. The people in this district don't hate him, they just aren't as enthusiastic about him as they were for McCain and Romney.

I'll be happy when Tuesday comes. I don't watch a lot of tv but I'm so sick of all the ads...and the junk mail.

apply this logic to Hillary and Trump now

In today's populist environment experience means nada friend

oh this sounds very familiar

>I'm so sick of all the ads...and the junk mail.
I know that feeling, buddy. It's to an obnoxious level at this point.

Atlanta is definitely going through some weird demographic shifts. I'm surprised when I hear that outside the perimeter people aren't enthused about trump. But it has been a strange year.

Cobb county went blue this election. That still weirds me out.

>why is there so much importance on this race?
Literally no one fucking knows.

Are you trying to apply the populist swell built around a general election for the highest seat in office every 4 years to a one-off special congressional election?

Experience and more importantly in this case loyalty matters more than appearances because the people who actually get off their ass and vote for these things actually pay attention to the whole picture. Not just the smiling faces on tv and splashy headlines on mega-publications.

Yeah we do. Not only is this framed as a predictor of the 2018 midterms, but this is the district that elected Newt fuckin' Gingrich, most based Republican of the 90s and the man who led the impeachment of Clinton. Frankly I think the district has very distinct demographics so it's not a predictor of anything, but it'll still be symbolic if Ossoff wins, which I doubt he will.

I'm concerned this is not same district that Gingrich ran for decades ago. Hasn't there been some physical changes to the lines of this district? Not just the demographic shift?

The mood of the election has undoubtedly carried over to an extent. If this race were held a year ago Handel would win, no contest. And also nobody would give a shit about the race.

But I was being vague. I think we're seeing an era of more tribal politics as a whole in America. Cities and urban areas will always go blue and Rust Belt/middle America/heavily white counties will always go red. Georgia's 6th is a mix of these demographics so it's hard to tell, but nobody's going to change their mind and vote for Handel instead of Ossoff merely on account of her experience/loyalty/whatever, don't you think?

Probably not.

They're going to vote based on that little letter next to their name.

there have been far wealthier donors to the republican party than trump for ages. and historically the republicans have had the big money donors. you have no idea what you're talking about beyond the obvious fact that tech companies now make a ton of money and primarily donate to democrats

I told you assholes 6 months ago that Ossoff had a huge chance to win, I created threads and everything about it but you non Georgia morons said it would be impossible....way to underestimate the psychosis of Trump/Rep haters.

He has a very good chance of winning

I have no idea but if I heard another commercial or see another sign I'm going to lose my shit. Fucking Cobb county Jews won't stop with him

Why is the GOP spending so little?

This, for the love of God this. Ossoff commercials are fucking everywhere and the dumb shits in South Cobb are everywhere with Ossoff signs (Handel signs are getting wrecked and vandalized in certain areas) god damn Democrat pieces of shit

Think about it this: In Obama's first year in office, Ted Kennedy and died and there was a special election to replace him in Massachusetts. The GOP won.

The Democrats haven't won shit since Trump won. All they've had to point to are retarded 'moral victories,' like "yeah we lost, but look how close it was!" Again, the GOP didn't make excuses, they won a statewide election in one of the most liberal blue states in the country in Obama's first year.

Democrats are salivating for a real win. It doesn't matter that the GOP will still have a huge majority in the House, or that Ossoff would probably get thrown out on his duff in November 2018 when he doesn't have national Democrats laser-focused on his one race and pouring all their resources into just one district. They need this win. It's all about the media propaganda the day after a hypothetical Ossoff win, all the bullshit "Trump's so unpopular, look what has happened because of him, Democrats won in Newt Gingrich's district and Tom Price won there by X points in 2016 and blah blah blah!," and all that stuff the mainstream media never claimed after Scott Brown won.

Hopefully Handle pulls it out, so all they get is their stale "well, Democrats made this red district close, hooray..." talking points.

Think about it this way: In Obama's first year in office, Ted Kennedy died and there was a special election to replace him in Massachusetts. The GOP won.

The Democrats haven't won shit since Trump won. All they've had to point to are retarded 'moral victories,' like "yeah we lost, but look how close it was!" Again, the GOP didn't make excuses, they won a statewide election in one of the most liberal blue states in the country in Obama's first year.

Democrats are salivating for a real win. It doesn't matter that the GOP will still have a huge majority in the House, or that Ossoff would probably get thrown out on his duff in November 2018 when he doesn't have national Democrats laser-focused on his one race and pouring all their resources into just one district. They need this win. It's all about the media propaganda the day after a hypothetical Ossoff win, all the bullshit "Trump's so unpopular, look what has happened because of him, Democrats won in Newt Gingrich's district and Tom Price won there by X points in 2016 and blah blah blah!," and all that stuff the mainstream media never claimed after Scott Brown won.

Hopefully Handle pulls it out, so all they get is their stale "well, Democrats made this red district close, hooray..." talking points.

No they didn't fake newser

False flag the media will give massive coverage to to build public support for removing Lee's statue.

Didn't the early vote start?
How is that looking?

(((Ossoff))) is an actual Jew.

The (((Liberal agenda))) will fail unless Jews, niggers, or faggots/trannies are elected to carry on (((their))) degenerate policies.

>our cause
It's really funny idiots such as yourself honestly believe there are be a time when something like Hitler did will happen again. I hope you have a plan B because I see GPU being very upset in the future

It's black Hollywood now in the ATL
>Kennesaw here

Is he going to win? -probably not.

It's important because the democrat party has lost 1,200+ seats of national and local offices since 2010, followed by an embarrassing electoral landslide when their own media claimed their candidate had a 90% chance of winning.

The democrats are now a fringe party of lunatics mostly in the coastal cities, they are desperate for any small victory to point to and say "SEE?!? THE PENDULUM IS SWINGING AND WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS!!!" This is why they've sunk more money on this one small mid-term race than any other in history.

Every week that goes by, the democraps dust off some turd and pretend "here it is, now we have the thing that's going to end Trump once and for all, he's gonna be in prison in no time!" and then after whatever hearings or testimony they've dusted off, it turns out he's fine and once again, they fell for their own hype. There's only so much that the lunatic base of their party can take of having their expectations hyped and then destroyed, they're desperate for any small tangible victory because they're being shit on non-stop by Trump and actual human beings who aren't retarded enough to vote democrat.

×will

Because they've spent 23 million dollars to try and flip a solid red seat blue. It's a huge investment and if they lose then that's Montana all over again.

thats why they defended hillary so fiercely . she haz a pinis... and its cut

For one thing, because he's really handsome and deserves to be a congressman

Further to my point:

youtube.com/watch?v=_LQh70QileI

>2:00

The day after the GOP practice shooting, Limbaugh pointed out that after months of the media pretending Trump's presidency is over, the insane base of the democrat party has cracked. These people are thirsty for violence, he even points out in the show that some mainstream left voices are even trying to condone the shooting.

Hillary was way deep into the system. Those days of allowing goyim like Hillary are over and it is kikes, niggers, and faggots/trannies from here on.

Seriously, who is going to be able to sell the degenerate agenda other than those knee deep in the degenerate shit?

Unless (((they))) pull a Europe or what it being tried in the US with mass illegal immigration with the hope of citizenship and voter rights how are they going to be able to convince people to accept their trash tier agenda?

(((They))) know the agenda is bad and so does everyone else and outside flooding a country with "new voters" or pulling what they are trying with Trump to show the masses that their vote does not matter because (((they))) will destroy whoever you pick.

That is the type of faggot shit I am talking about.

pyramids

I bet you're fat and ugly

Even I would support a Republican if he was handsome enough. Not you though, you probably couldn't pass off as an alderman in a suburban satellite town.

So maybe you can answer this question.

Why do faggots support the left who sympathize with Islam?

thesun.co.uk/news/3203292/isis-gay-execution-throw-man-roof/

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx

when he loses, and he will. the media will call the margin of the loss a moral victory. Then they will move on to the virgina race and do this all over again, jus tlike they already have done in texas, colorado and through the whole election. Eventually a democrat will win something, and then; despite being wrong so many times they will claim vindication, and the end of DRUMPF.

If you believe anything the democratic propagandist tell you your a worthless fucking muppet.

Because they hold a sense of superiority knowing that they can act as the 'better man' than the common ideologically driven Muslim?

Why does Black Lives Matter not concede that all lives indeed matter?

>VOTE YOUR OSSOFF

youtu.be/qg7NYk-6JQQ

i think itd be a good thing if he won. media would celebrate and conservatives would be pissed and reinvigorated

Rationalization detected

the worm in Georgia's peach is the cadre of degenerate (((producers))) producing deviant agitprop like Walking Dead and until recently (((Archer))) in that fine state. filthy lucre corrupts the soul. Corrupt a man once, own him forever as (((Al Capone)))* was fond of saying.
*(((they))) worked very hard to associate "mafia" ie american mafia only with italians, despite little rock producing redneck gunmen for 100 years, the kennedys being irish scum and the big gang leaders all being kikes like "meyer lansky".

Marietta-fag here

Worked for the Ga GOP and Karen Handel. She is a loser and I'm surprised she can dress herself in the morning.

If Ossoff wins its because Republicans generally hate her and just have no interest in going to the polls. Very red district but its neocon red, they hate Trump.

>Very red district but its neocon red, they hate Trump.

This.

Cobb County actually voted for fucking Marco Rubio in last year's presidential primaries.

Ossoff is mossad.

At this point it doesn't matter who your voting for, unfortunately. We're getting kiked either way. With (((Ossoff))) you get kiked directly and with Handel you get kiked indirectly. I don't understand how out of all Republican candidates my district picked a woman... Unbelievable.

Ossoff lost the first round; why would he win the second round?

He made himself look like a stupid kid in the debate.

mediaite.com/tv/karen-handel-silences-jon-ossoff-with-one-simple-question-during-congressional-debate/

Too bad no one watches congressional race debates.