Russia, Iran, Assad get cucked again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> *Chokes on burger*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fr/search?q=2015 Russian Sukhoi Su-24 shootdown&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQv9XQxcjUAhXFcRQKHbgGA5MQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1280&bih=869
foxnews.com/world/2017/06/18/us-led-coalition-shoots-down-pro-assad-fighter-jets-after-attack-on-partner-forces.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will Syria ever have an air force

How does it feel to be ISIS Air Force?

and Navy.

thanks for helping us out
allahu akbar!

Obvious false flag to take USS Fitzgerald off the news

>jewish lapdogs since 1914

It used to have an air force

Israel shot it down

Based Trump!

Looks fake.

google.fr/search?q=2015 Russian Sukhoi Su-24 shootdown&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQv9XQxcjUAhXFcRQKHbgGA5MQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1280&bih=869

FAKE TRUMP DID NOTHING WRONG

>literally supporting isis

Stop larping, we know it's you whiteboi cuckboi

Oy vey, good goyim! That'll show those mean Russians how to mess with Isr-Moderate Rebels

This thread is full of false flags and America-hating scum.

Based God Emperor doesn't give a fuck.

>foxnews.com/world/2017/06/18/us-led-coalition-shoots-down-pro-assad-fighter-jets-after-attack-on-partner-forces.html
>"US-backed rebels"
>mfw

good , burgers do have a sense of humor ((((some/very rare times)))

Based Saudi man. We love our Islamic terrorists, don't we folks.

>m-muh based god emperor can do no wrong! praise KEK!

Cringe

Nice flag, Eurofag.

Yeah ahahahh for the US "democracy" electing a president who wants to stop ISIS, yet who is incapable of stopping his military to act as the air force for ISIS.
Hahahah my sides, it's so nice to support barbaric Jihadi mongrels.
While we're at it lets also turn the US slowly into a shitskin country, can't stop laughing, so much fun.

hurr durr muh based trump ,muh based stickman muh based Schlomo Goldstein. While you're at it, why won't you get cucked by some BASED BLACK MAN

Wew, stay mad /sg/.

ITT, Vargs LARPing

This is just Sup Forums, redditard.

Proud US soliders are fighting shoulder to shoulder with their allied Jihadi friends.
I bet that sight brings a tear to the eyes of every proud patriot out there.
Fight for Allah, lol
I can't even imagine how degenerate a soldier must be to follow such orders.

feels bad man

dude let's invade a sovereign country to defend our pet communists and terrorists lmao

>Saudis
>Communists

Lol, nice VPN

OP, that's not a burger you're choking on. It's a big, fat ISIS penis.

SDF are literal feminist communists. my picture was only semi-related, you retarded faggot

I was vacationing in Austria about 12 or 13 years ago and after reading this post I no longer feel guilty about leaving those women to die. Tschuss

You're missing your kekistan flag, you utter faggot.

well the Syrians droppt there bombs and killed US forces so you the one cucket.

This is great.
Iran just launched ballistic missiles on ISIS in dier ezzor.
No problem hitting targets in Raqqa either.
We'll see who is the last man standing.

>Americans are now on ISIS's side

wew what a rollercoaster

How fitting that Turks cuck Russia by shooting a jet and then America decides to join in...
Glad to see you grew some backbone Americans.

>now

ISIS works for American interests. Why wouldn't we want them to do what we created them to do?

The best part is, Russia and Iran won't do anything to us because they know we are way more powerful. Hahahaha!

We are killing ISIS. We don't need Russia or Assads help.

I support this line of thinking.

>yeah fuck people fighting ISIS
>We are killing ISIS
Bluepilled retard. You're working with them

Enjoy your Syrian Muslim caliphate.

The only Syria I'd enjoy is one made out of glass.

>We are killing ISIS.

It's the opposite.

YAY, let's celebrate the ZOG now.

I brought fake noses for all of us, so we can fit in. Who wants one?

other way around bud, isis is our boots on the ground

I won't need a nose, for I will be wearing full ISIS regalia. While it doesn't grant me the financial bonus, it confers full support by the USAF.

>waaaah either you're against us or with us

How about neither? The US is NOT SYRIA dumbfuck. I wish they level both sides just to watch you squirm.

heil

You've fucking lost the plot. At this point it seems that trumpfags would suck his bellend no matter what

>WOAH check out this dank shitskin Muslim! Fucking BASED!
Kike and Arab lives don't matter in the slightest. I have to assume that everyone mad that some shitskin died or some kike died is one. No white that isn't a virtue signalling cuck or a race traitor would shed a tear for dead kikes, niggers, and sandniggers. Only race traitors would consider themselves on the same team as either of them if they are white.
Now what are you, everyone in this thread? A race traitor siding with the kikes or mudslimes, or a crypto kike/sandnigger who should get the fuck out of white countries?

um, sorry, but here we shot down a jet which was shooting at our forces FIGHTING AGAINST isis

>The U.S. military on Sunday shot down a Syrian Air Force fighter jet that bombed local forces aligned with the Americans in the fight against Islamic State militants, an action that appeared to mark a new escalation of the conflict.

This. We should just glass the entire Middle East and make it a big mine/oil field. Africa too, because we could make it a huge safari land/wildlife reserve.

>vote for Trump
>get Hillary instead

>now
this shit is why I unfollowed trump on twitter tho

Trump fighting for israel again. Fuck I regret voting for that piece of shit

Gotta love when kikes try to turn us against each other

The US is literally helping ISIS kikelord

>not all jihadists

why do Americans keep falling for this meme

One day, this will all bite the US back.

Just like Vietnam?

Yes

Hahahahaha!!

:^)

Careful, or we'll send in a few more Pilipino cargo ships

>Russia, Iran, Assad get cucked again

Better than getting cucked by Israel and ISIS, paying for their kids.

Might as well shoo them down, we all know Putin is a giant pussy who won't do shit.