Future model

Hi Sup Forums. Looks like France has embraced a centrist model. We are looking at the future of human politics. After all, centrism most closely models the natural state of human society - a combination/compromise between individualism and communitarianism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VOf9FqsLfA8
bbc.com/news/world-europe-40322140
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ouch. the truth hurts eh Sup Forums?

How do you compromise?

>Rothschild puppet
>centrist
You are so fucking embarassingly brainwashed, it's not even funny

Compromise is impossible.

Sup Forums got easily destroyed. Meme magic doesn't work.

He cant even get 50% of his country to Vote. Its over for him and centrist bufoons like yourself before it began.

>France
>Modeling anything other than how to bring the culture of your former colonies to your homeland

EUcucks please....

It's hilarious how the mainstream press keeps fawning over him but never explains what's good about him, other than that because he won da ebil lepen lost

Shitty bait. Shoot yourself, OP.

YOu cuck, of the ones that voted almost all were his party.

The other parties couldnt mobilize anybody to vote like little cowards. Kill yourself, he will cuck Britain and their shitty brexit and make sure we superior europeans stand against Trump and his single digit IQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=VOf9FqsLfA8

Oh no... you krauts will destroy Europe again... I can see this... We're fucked... :(

Even with more people voting, the result would be the same. So what's the point.

And situation in France is so shit that most people are willing to give him a chance and are waiting to see if he's able to do something usefull, so they're not voting against him.

but if he shits the bed, there won't be a next presidential election, mark my words.

Over half of the country abstained in a democratic vote he has no legitimacy to govern and no ammount of asshurt will change this fact.

HE NEVER MADE MISTAKES OK (because he literally started politics less than 2 years ago and the fiasco of the macron laws was erased from history, putting all the blame on Hollande instead)

Gross. Nobody is impressed by President Mommy Issues.

Everybody that didn't vote has thrown away their democratic power. Every single non voter deserves to get cucked and fucked.

HALF OF THE COUNTRY PREFER NO ONE BUT GET MICRON INSTEAD.

SAY IT WITH ME.

NOT A LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT.

I think that's everyone's concern. 2 years?

Speaking of no amount of butthurt will change anything.

Brexit will destroy the UK, the US will become irrelevant and loose to China and the EU will be reborn and become a superpower.

Its over kiddo, your own incompetent leaders fucked you over. Keep believing in le kike or Trump

NOT

A

LEGITIMATE

GOVERNMENT

Get 50% of the voting public to vote if you want to claim you represent a majority okay sweetie.

less. He was literally never heard about before Hollande offered him a job. Totally not suspicious uh? Giving someone who never got elected in his life such a high responsibility. It's nearly like they never cared about his abilities outside of doing what he's asked to do....

Krauts on the way to auto-destruction as every-time. Don't drag us with you pls. US and Russian will crush you again, don't you see it's a big bait Hans ?

I thought the election was over. Is there another election?

Yes. Legislatives.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40322140

The gayest son of rothshild raped all of french's asses today.

US will crush itself

Go to Brexistan if you want out of the EU. France stays loyal and strong as shown today.

Bless your heart - keep telling yourself you'll see the world burn; blind to the flames consuming your own country.

There's reason why South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan aren't part of that "One Belt, One Road" economic scam. You Krauts are about to get fucked over by China - gullible as shit.