World War 3

Do you think we're getting closer to WWIII?

Please vote here
strawpoll.me/13213943

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/big gay dicks/
youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4
youtube.com/watch?v=N7PpdYil-7Y&feature=youtu.be
archive.is/bWOHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

Yes and the EU army is involved.
Read my past threads for more info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/big gay dicks/

maybe not world war 3 but definitely a global conflict is soon

Sorry NEETs and failures, no restart for you, maybe in the next life after you kill yourself.

Absolutely. It would have already kicked off if Hilldawg had won.

youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4
youtube.com/watch?v=N7PpdYil-7Y&feature=youtu.be

>implying world war 2 ever ended

>Do you think we're getting closer to WWIII?

If there's a WW3 then logically we are getting closer to it every unit of time that passes.

If there's no WW3, then no. The law of big numbers should cause another world war, so first answer is probably right answer.

/thread

If it's a global conflict it's probably going to be a war or series of wars, what would you call it if not "World War 3"?

stop trying to act like you're clever

Of course. USA is near economic collapse and with Israel is trying to provoke Iran and Russia in Syria.

We can only hope Putin stays smart.

Hopefully user
Helps me cure the problem of kind of wanting to die and kind of wanting to kill somebody

oh man i hope

i'm just autistically going to mention that every second we are closer to WWIII than ever

There won't be a WWIII - there will be another Springtime of Nations in which racial violence erupts globally as the only superpower on earth erupts into a race-based civil war. There are zero military opponents that could ever post a threat to any USA-lead coalition - it's just time for the empires to crumble from the inside as they always do.

Europe has been pacified and won't cause any more wars.

i believe this
USA is going to destroy itself
Europe is mid way already

WW3 already ended

diplomatic incident at JFK. Norks are pissed.

archive.is/bWOHI

>There are zero military opponents that could ever post a threat to any USA-lead coalition
China is getting there. Their industrial base is extremely threatening, and their technological capacity is catching up too. If they can figure out how to wage war without killing 40% of their army in a friendly fire incident or a shipwreck, they will probably be able to stand against the USA.

No, I think we're getting closer to Civil War 2.

age old question of quantity vs quality

They're trying though, pic related