Brit/pol/ - PRAY FOR LONDON edition

NEW TERRORIST ATTACK IN LONDON

>msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/vehicle-collides-with-pedestrians-in-london/ar-BBCRq0W?ocid=ientp

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40322960

REMEMBER EVERYONE, LOVE NOT HATE, LETS SING SOME OASIS SONGS OUT OF CONTEXT AND PLACE THE UNION JACK IN OUR FACEBOOK PROFILES. FUCKING MUSLIM CUNTS ALWAYS. MY COUNTRY IS A KEKED PIECE OF SHIT STATE WHERE LABOUR OF ALL PARTIES STARTS TO WIN. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU CUNTS, WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD IF YOU VOTED FOR THESE COMMIE CUNTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DailyMailUK/status/876603084037697537
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QqHqCyjeugI
twitter.com/NoEndorsement/status/876628418154123265
twitter.com/SimonSenpai/status/876630015076708352
twitter.com/gumnam0/status/876630006323130368
twitter.com/robertcerasa/status/876631675387559936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK MUDSLIME NIGGERS

I feel for you Anglo. You did not deserve this.

> The bigger they are, the harder they fall, indeed

If muslims are the real victims of typical terror attacks, are white males the real victims this time? Am I a victim?

What does his race have to do with this? It's an attack on all of us, don't look back in anger. #Diversity #NotAllWhites , remember to spam this on twitter to every Muslim who is tweeting something anti-white

PART

AND

PARCEL

What scares me the most is bigots using this attack to spread Christianophobia.

U getting it mixed up, it was a white dude attacking slimes

I did my part lads I changed my facebook profile picture.

Oh god not agai-
>"A van has struck pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque"
Fuck them

Pray for your mum, you big queer.

So this wasnt a religion of peace? I just got on Sup Forums need a run down on the attacker

Are you fucking kidding me now the left is going to use this to justify all the sandnigger attacks.

DEPORT ALL WHITE PEOPLE NOW INSHALLAH

From what i heard it was a white dude after slimes. But it could also have been a Shia attacking sunnis.

Get in there boys

was it a jew taking revenge for the protests?

Fuck them muzzies. The dudes a hero

twitter.com/DailyMailUK/status/876603084037697537
>MY SIDES

I tried making a Twitter so I could be a nob but within seconds it told me I was a robot and demanded my phone number, what gives? Can I make an account without giving phone number?

You mean counter-terrorism

Do it on incognito mode or try a different computer.

I'm listening to LBC radio and some wog was on saying he was related to some of the affected.

He sounded rustled as all fuck. Something might happen because the moslems are not as cucked as the whites in bongland.

Add this to towering kebab from last week then wew lad

Praise be kek,

MAY BETTER FIX THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

What if they start treating all car - pedestrian collisions as terrorist attacks? If I can't kill people with impunity using my car the terrorists will have won.

Lads, we should phone up the mosque and offer them van insurance.

#NotAllJews
#LoveNotHate
#PrayForLondon2

2 FAST....

It was most likely done by a jew because of the hamas protests

>MY COUNTRY IS A KEKED PIECE OF SHIT STATE WHERE LABOUR OF ALL PARTIES STARTS TO WIN. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU CUNTS, WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD IF YOU VOTED FOR THESE COMMIE CUNTS.

Times are changing, friend.
Democracy is terminally ill.

youtube.com/watch?v=QqHqCyjeugI

Pic of driver released by BBC.

Fucking hell, twitter is loving the fact that they can jump on the "HE'S WHITE! HE'S WHITE! TERRORIST! SEE!!!" shit now

Will do thanks bruh

Lads I love it, it's heart warming. All the Hajis on Twitter asking why those innocent people deserved this are the same ones on Twitter who defend the people who kill our innocents. I'm rock fucking solid right now.

how many are dead

No whites Revenge

Lads when the fuck did Tommy Robinson become such a fucking legend? Seems almost overnight he went from being a retard football hooligan to /ourguy/

BEEP BEEP MUDSLIMES

I love how they're all demanding for this person to be called a terrorist, yet when Muslims do this they all say "don't jump to conclusions". The show is on the other foot and they really don't know how to handle it.

Not a clue yet mate, nothing official is out yet.

He was always /ourguy/, he's just more mature now.

#MuhammadanVan

Seeing unconfirmed reports of four dead and three people (driver + 2) in the van.

Was it YKTD?

>3 in the van

Also hearing that it took 30 minutes for the emergency services to arrive on scene with only one ambalamps. This is gonna create such a shit storm.

Not enough.

Pontyclun Van Hire did nothing wrong

Oh yeah, I can already imagine people's reactions when they wake up.

Buckle up lad, we're in for a bumpy ride.

I'm looking forward to the bumps, I'm tired of smooth sailing. It bores the fuck out of me.

#BrumBrum

London police raised the terror threat level to "severe". Next stage is concerning.

London civil war incoming? See end of Bronze Age for how this plays out.

I blame it on these faulty smart cars that go out of control.

I need to get over to England, race war is coming soon.

>SHADOWBANNED

Where you is, Iron, Wales?

Clean shavers strike again!!

Norn Iron. Im Irish not Ulster scot but the English are closer to my brothers than any fucking muslims

>White = Religion.
>Muslim = Race.

Fucking dumbass.

This just posted on Twitter, can anyone tell me what's wrong with it?

>Im Irish not Ulster scot but the English are closer to my brothers than any fucking muslims
Good man, there's a reason our lands got put together.

Seeing unconfirmed reports that he jumped out of the vehicle, started stabbing people and yelling "I will kill all Muslims!".

Implying Muslims aren't mostly brown. And every white who converts to Islam is a traitor.

So has the war officially started?

Was it a Shia mosque? Do we have confirmation it was a white person who did it?

No, Salafi/Wahabbi. Basically Sunni.

It's all heating up my friend.

Poles are whiter than Englishman who convert to Islam.

c-can I come?

Ignore this, thought you were responding to me not the ancap flag guy.

kek

DO WE KNOW IF THE DRIVER IS WHITE OR BROWN?

Even if that is true what is the point? Does the average Englishman look brown to you?

Get ready for all speech critical of Islam to be banned Britain. Same thing happened in Canada after that mosque in Quebec was shot up.

The Left will never let an attack by a white guy go without using it to push their agenda.

Considering what May's already said about the internet, I wouldn't be surprised if they banned Sup Forums for radicalising young racist white males.

/ourguy/

clean shaven white

Wait is that actually him? What is his name/social media or whatever if it exists?

Does O&A have a following in the UK?

>Even if that is true what is the point? Does the average Englishman look brown to you?
I don't understand what you're getting at, I was just making a joke to degrade both Poles and traitorous Englishmen.

Unconfirmed so take this with a pinch of salt, but I have seen his face multiple times tonight.

Don't know what that is.

his name is Antwan Kumiya

Tony Cumeos is what I've heard.

The man you posted is a radio shock jock from the states

I'm seeing this now.
>twitter.com/NoEndorsement/status/876628418154123265

>on the beeb
>muh jo cox
>muh far right extremism
>muh islamophobia
>muh vibrant community
This paki caller needs to be hung.

i bet attackers were some eastern european immigrants. poles maybe.

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS, PEOPLE

Fuck off these bastards got what they deserved

Have you gotten use to all these terrorist attacks yet?

>twitter.com/SimonSenpai/status/876630015076708352
>christian or catholic
EDUMACATED

Englishman I believe, multiple counts of people mentioning him.

My heart goes out to /ourguy/, I pray for his family in this difficult time. I hope they do well as their man goes away a while.

Don't make it about race dumbass: it's untrue and gives them ammo to silence dialectic and legitimate criticism. Also scare away people on the fence regarding related issues and make it difficult for people with doubts about Islam coming to our side. This is about an aggressive expansionist totalitarian Ideology that needs to be either destroyed or reformed to a modern standards. THIS IS NOT ABOUT RACE.

>twitter.com/gumnam0/status/876630006323130368

>O Allah, hasten the destruction of the infidels, O God, destroy them and shake the earth from under their feet. Amen

PEACEFUL

>the absolute state of yankees

What time did this happen? I just woke up

>Muslim hits Whites
>A cowardly disgraceful attack

>White hits Muslims
>Who gives a shit

Literally as bad as terrorists themselves.

They would NOT be pixelating him if it wasn't clearly an Arab. Look at the hair.

Everyone tweet him saying "PART AND PARCEL"

An hour or so ago, can't be too accurate because I'm so tired.

Muslims aren't people, so it's not a big deal to kill them m8.

Three hours, sorry.

>Britain is so islamized that being clean shaven is noteworthy.

Please nuke this fucking country

Fuuuuck I missed all the fun

poles are slav though.

there is a race aspect of this shit. i have been told "you dont look like muslim" several times when i was in france.

>twitter.com/robertcerasa/status/876631675387559936
WTF KEK