Sandy Hook

Is Alex Jones right? Was Sandy Hook a hoax? Post proof

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKr-av9jVx8
youtu.be/oD0z275nQnM
ct.gov/demhs/ical/eventDetail_page.asp?date_ID=CAC9C6C9CD83CDC9C7
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-8/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_connecticut_by_city_2013.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alex Jones is a controlled opposition agent who's job it is to make the ideas he represents seems as utterly discredible as possible.

Yes, it was staged. Lots of honest citizens have worked very hard to put the evidence and information online for anyone to see. I recommend RedSilverJ's videos on youtube about the subject.

it wasnt faked you retard, kids died, lanza was mkultra bot at most

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

Was your cousin 8 years old?

Fuck you two

This is literally the most retarded idea a conspiracy theorist has ever come up with

Wrong

Same kids

>it wasnt faked you retard
Yes it was you [insert insulting name calling here]
>kids died
Very possibly they did. Doesn't mean the media story about how it happened is true
>lanza was mkultra bot at most
Also a possibility, however the physical events that were claimed by the witnesses to have taken place are impossible and drastically contradicted by police reports. Lanza, a skinny, 120lb, retarded boy, allegedly carried 100 pounds of weaponry and ammunition into an elementary school he never really attended, and then headshot like 20 people in ten minutes. Do you really think that dead kids proves all that to be true?

He is

Deal with it faggot

If it was fake, they did a shit tier job of coming for the guns afterwards. What's the point if it's a fake?

youtube.com/watch?v=VKr-av9jVx8

explain this

>autists trying to read faces
nobody takes you serious, go outside

Very hard to prove. Way better, more solid evidence out there.

I'm a guy who knows, and I say so.

The same reason the Holocaust is fake

wasnt one of the swat officers who responded to it an actual actor

Retard

Nah. This is pretty solid, unless you're a complete fucking idiot

youtu.be/oD0z275nQnM

Great documentary on the subject

except the holocaust was real, just like sandy hook

>Also a possibility, however the physical events that were claimed by the witnesses to have taken place are impossible and drastically contradicted by police reports. Lanza, a skinny, 120lb, retarded boy, allegedly carried 100 pounds of weaponry and ammunition into an elementary school he never really attended, and then headshot like 20 people in ten minutes. Do you really think that dead kids proves all that to be true?
nothing about this is impossible, 100 pounds of ammo is almost certainly an exaggeration on your part, adam was crazy and wanted to shoot some kids

>hurr media poorly covered the event like it always does = it was all fake!1!

Can I get a quick rundown on the Megyn Kelly interview?

I heard it was 7-dimensional underwater chess where the MSM are trying to make him sound crazy but he has the real interview taped somewhere.

Is this user implying that these kids supposedly died but then took on new secret identities... only to gather in the middle of the Super Bowl later?

My wife's son's teacher's daughter's rabbi went to school there during the shooting, the funerals were real, the shooting was real, need to ban schools ASAP.

This ---> ct.gov/demhs/ical/eventDetail_page.asp?date_ID=CAC9C6C9CD83CDC9C7
would be a hell of a coincidence if SH was real.

It's the final redpill you dumb nigger

implying, proving, same thing...

No kids died, there was no blood, no bodies, only pictures of the kids from ""family photos"". I don't buy the super bowl thing, the kids hardly even look the same.

Watch this documentary

We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook

youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k

congratulations on being retarded, I suppose

Yeah too bad they don't care about all the illegal wars started by the establishment.

They used the kid's younger pictures to be the (((victims)))

Whether it was real or not the idea that they'd gather the people that were supposed to disappear in the middle of the Super Bowl together is pants on head retarded.

>They used the kid's younger pictures to be the (((victims)))
Well in the documentary it proves that one of the kids pictures is actually about 10-15 years old with a different name, so having one picture proven to me years and years old, it's head for me to buy the super bowl thing where the kids are only a few years older in comparison. They don't even have the same structural features.

People died yes but the people behind it were masked behind the nazis

>engineer some batshit conspiracy faking kids' deaths
>put same kids on the most watched sporting events

Just a reminder that all conspiracy action ramped immensely approximately 300 years ago when aliens first made contact with Earth

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-8/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_connecticut_by_city_2013.xls

Welcome to Judaism

Quit being a fucking moron.

Sandy Hook was not a hoax, everything doesnt have to be a haox. Shit happens.

thanks for the compelling evidence bid

Interesting. More info on this?

>Is Alex Jones right?
Alex Jones is just an actor, you faggot. He's playing a part to dupe retarded anons such as yourself.

what do you think about the kitchen? Did they really find 18 kids and a teacher in there? I listened to the police chatter.

>272 clearing the closets in the kitchen

I don't recall Lanza ever killing anyone in the kitchen

>poorly covered

Way more than that. This is very obvious if you can look into it without preconceptions. Stop being emotional about it and just do your homework.

>I don't recall Lanza ever killing anyone in the kitchen
Were you there? Are you retarded? Have you been avoiding your medications again?

The purpose wasn't gun control. The purpose was to plant the idea of fake events in the public consciousness. They did it and purposely made it as fake as possible, so now when real shit happens people think it is fake. Now every time a mudslime kills people, there are idiots coming out claiming it is fake.

>that photo

oy vey

lol what? These shills are hilarious. Can you guys hire me I'm sure your superiors can locate me.

O Canada.