Why are faggots making him a gay pride symbol ?

Is it because he is disgusting like faggots are ?

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/the-babadook-is-being-celebrated-as-a-gay-icon-pride-june-netflix-a7778626.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0hwQg
vox.com/explainers/2017/6/9/15757964/gay-babadook-lgbtq
rollingstone.com/culture/why-babadook-is-the-perfect-symbol-for-gay-pride-w487697
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/0hwQg

This isn't news you idiot. The Babadook has always been a pride symbol. What the fuck do you think the B in LGBTQ stands for? Babadook you fucking retard.

Who cares. It wasn't even a particularly good film

Good bye sides
How did I lose to this

Because he preys on children.

I went to a gay pride parade today and someone had a Babadook mask on, people started chanting babadook when they saw it, pretty strange

Babadook is a LGBTQ icon, just get over it.

kek

It's true.
Source:
vox.com/explainers/2017/6/9/15757964/gay-babadook-lgbtq

Because the Babadook is a symbol of mental illness and self destructive behavior. You can see how they recognize themselves in it.

Fantastic Film.

CAPTA: "Gallow Road"
The Fire Rises my brothers.

>being on pol
>going to pride

?

I can't see anything wrong, why the fuck do you think we have the flag here?

> why the fuck do you think we have the flag here?

To make fun of gays with?

What is this? Some indie movie reference?

>This

>Some indie movie reference?

yes

Ridiculously mediocre horror movie.

I've gone the past 3 years, with my gay friends. I really like parades in general but it is getting less enjoyable each year. The was some antifa there, which surprised me

gaybois are built like the babadook nibbaaaa

I've never seen nor heard what the babadook is. Can somebody give me a quick rundown?

its literally just an absurdist joke
supposedly it started with netflix accidentally putting Babadook in LGBT films, at least on someones screen, and people started talking about how the babadook was gay to confuse others

Don't be naive, we've always been a huge part of Sup Forums.

[spoiler]I'm gay too [/spoiler]

also how do you feel about how pol feels about the gays ?

I think it started on tumblr

I think fags are just drawn to anything garish and camp looking.

I got borrowed halfway through, shut it the fuck down (well, just turned it off, actually).

Millennials have shit taste in horror movies.

That said, I'm puzzled why gays would use that character as an icon, because and And I don't want to read the Vox "explainer."

This was the first thing I thought.

Lets steal him and making him some powerful ghost nazi instead.

netflix accidentally put in in the LGBT section. Then people started meming it. Finally Vox and bloggers who have nothing else better to do come up with explanations.

It's funny because the Babadook was a symbol for mental illness in the movie.

What's the matter, scared of the Babadook? Does mummy still check for him under your bed each night after she's tucked you in?

because it resembles a black dick/monkey

Because the faggot left can't meme.

(((Netflix))) accidentally sorted the movie in their LGBT film section, that's the whole joke.

>left can't meme
>creates a funny meme

Yeah this is why. They're gonna drop B and replace it with a P. For Podesta

pretty weak meme origin honestly

this

That looks like a minstrel show character.

From rollingstone.com/culture/why-babadook-is-the-perfect-symbol-for-gay-pride-w487697

"In the meme, the Babadook represents queerness itself, an invisible threat made real through denial and oppression. Queerness is often cast away into small corners of society but never completely destroyed, often coming back bigger and stronger and more visible, more of a perceived threat to heteronormative society."

So the babadook is literally the left constantly cranking up the poz.

>literally admitting that gayness is degenerate

lol

I hope you went to plant some anthrax bombs there.

Stay mad heterofags.