Are slavs white?

I'm 100% Irish, blond haired and blue eyed. I plan to marry my girlfriend, who is a blond haired green eyed czech.

However, she is a slav. Am I muddying up my gene pool or is she clean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkaZujSr6DM
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/7bH9eGekJX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Irish
Nah you're mudding hers

>100% Irish

If anything, you're muddying up her gene-pool

I keep hearing that Irish are black. I don't quite understand this. I had a teacher in middle-school that claimed to be "black-Irish" (real weird looking dude). What is this black Irish meme?

They're potato niggers

Slavs are untermensch.

You're irish though, so its fine. I rate Czechs higher than Irish anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=NkaZujSr6DM

why do you care?
in about 10 years we will have GMO children anyway with high IQs and other favorable personality traits

You can't even speak your national language.

I speak Polish except Russian. Speak bad, but I can, a bit.

So who are white now?

Learn Irish and make songs in it.

I don't get this Irish hate. They look just like anglos.

Fuck off. We are whiter than germans.

Irish are european. English-speaking people can't be true european, you are the different civilization.

>czech
Likely not a virgin. Slavic women tend to be huge goldigging sluts. Ones over here often burn coal like the industrial revolution. There's a low chance of her being a virgin so unless you want somebody elses retained sperm to fuck with your future child you should dump her. She my have burned coal.

The fuck we do. We are Celtic not Anglo-Saxon. Also threw in a bit of Viking blood.

YOUR NOT WHITE OP

POTATO NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

It's hard to burn coal in Northern Ireland there are only like 1000 nogs up here. Though half the population is made up of ugly Anglo rejects.

Speak Irish to stay celtic.

youtu.be/7bH9eGekJX4

Even scots made a cover in their language, why you can't? You are not even /brit/ now and have no reason to drop Irish. Even fucking patriotic irish songs are in English, without a verse in Irish, as for me it's very bad.

>Irish Potato Nigger untermensch
>Slav Mongol Rapebaby untermensch
>White
>Pick one

This post needs more coal burning

Look at an Irishman and then look at a Brit. Sorry to shit on your parade but you're all basically the same.

>he had to settle for an Eastern European

I can tell you live on the fringes of society. If I were you I would break up with her, try and reenter mainstream society and then marry within my ethnicity like you're supposed to

If you are this retarded, I doubt anyone is marrying you and you're just making up a story.

>german barbarian with a weird language
>white

Fuck

Off

We are pretty bad in certain regions I admit but Anglos are far worse generally.

Poland is a cetral european country, asshole. Russia is eastern.

Show your flag, faggot, but I'll assume that you're the 60% white goy.

>Am I muddying up my gene pool or is she clean?
You're an Irish. What are you're worried about? Plus Czech women have top tier beauty genes.

>Are slavs white?

I think so, people have their own opinions though.

Irish have been allies of the German people against English aggression for a long time

But then what are "black-Irish"?

Fag

At first "people" have to prove that germans are white.

I have over 50% Anglo blood and the rest mostly German with some Irish. Surname is Cecil and trace my lineage to Jamestown, good gene pool. I plan on marrying a beautiful white submissive wife in college and having 10 kids. 20 years old and attend Liberty U. What do ya think Sup Forums? Doing my job.

Speak French or fuck off, I hope quebecian people will assimilate you

>Also threw in a bit of Viking blood.
... like anglos? retard.

Fucking all Viking blood in the gene pool lad. Studies have been done on men with surnames considered to be of Viking origin and none of them had Viking DNA.

Good for you, stop the inbreeding with your fellow islanders and make healthy white European offspring.

Black Irish (kek) is just Irish people with Mediterranean features.

Yes dummy

It's a meme and nothing to it. No such thing as black Irish and it seems to be all an American invention.

You're Irish, the only step down is English. So don't worry your drunk little head about it.

>Are slavs white?
This is the kind of retarded shit killing pol, just so you understand.

Well she's Czech but while both Poland and Czechia are technically central European, we would refer to them casually as Eastern European here

Just a friendly reminder

Russian (and the most slav languages) - I - Ja
Swedish - Jag

That's all

This:

Poland is more slavic than your racemixed hell hole (I know I live in one.)

No. Slavs are subhuman. Japs are whiter than slavs

She probably has Jew blood in her.

Cute fagget

Mykola is that you?

I'm Irish/Norwegian/Slovak

Probably not the guy to ask about that.

You Russians have many allies and sympathizers in America, I'll go over to Syria and help you guy's out fight ISIS. Russia is the good guy's.

If your genes are more dominant you have nothing to worry about. If she and most of her family live in america, shes white. only slaves you need to worry about are the deep european ones

> t. 56%