WT*F* IS GOING ON IN THIS GODDAMNED STATE, Sup Forums??

>$15+ billion state budget deficit
>pensions collapsing
>state's largest city could just as well be a mudslime hellhole in the Middle East

WILL THE LAND OF LINCOLN COLLAPSE THIS SUMMER, GUISE?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-new-york-debt-clock.html
dnainfo.com/chicago/2017-chicago-murders
cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/ftpdocs/87xx/doc8711/12-6-immigration.pdf
ers.usda.gov/amber-waves/2012-june/immigration-policy.aspx#.U1TfkfldUSt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not this summer, maybe in five years however. Once the welfare and food stamps run out prepare for a category five chimpout or a Detroit style collapse in Chicago

listen to cpd and then you'll figure it out.....crime ...mexicants and coonery running a muck normal honkies just trying to live and make money

Lib shits took power in a state that wasn't already insanely wealthy so it became a trashheap insanely fast

The governor is playing chicken with some of the longtime people who used to be in charge

The only problem is that the Comptroller is a Progressive extremist and using her office for political purposes.

Hmm, I wonder what they're paying for that's so expensive

>the Dakotas clocking in at two of the lowest three state figures

TRULY /ourstates/, Sup Forums!!!!!!

>used to be
I hadn't realized Michael Madigan died.
Madigan crashed the state budget out of spite for Rauner. The budged submitted to the house a couple weeks ago will be raped because of the man and we'll.be right back to square one.

madigan is unfortunately still alive.

wouldn't doubt it. It's governors and mayors have all been democrats with increasing regulation and social reforms over the years. Plus Illinois never changed from the age of the political machine and is the most corrupt state in the country.

this place is about to collapse into anarchy when the benefits stop flowing

Overpaid government workers and pensions without posting a budget in over three years

Meanwhile murders in Chiraq are surging to early 90s levels and taxes are fucking atrocious ($12 for a pack of cigs)
I give it ten years until Chicago becomes Detroit 2.0

FYI when this shit goes down the surrounding states big cities are going to get the economic refugees.

The state needs to be split in two states. Split off Cook county and let it sink so the rest of the state can survive.

Wisconsin and Indiana should build a wall now.

>Indiana should build a wall now
It's too late, "the region" already exists. Trashcan man did nothing wrong btw.

more than half of the population lives in the Chicago metro, making it unique compared to other states where one large city doesn't hold back the rest of the state

Curious, how does NY state's finances look? Are they as bad?

The fucking Powerball and Mega Millions lotteries are dropping them if they don't pass a budget by June 30. More tax money floating away.

Look at the gerrymandering of Luis Gutierrez's district.

You know we have a federal gov't right? And infinite capital.

usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-new-york-debt-clock.html

Upstater here, Jew York is a terrible state.

Anyone with some simple math skills under there belt knows there is no way you can run a budget when you are giving civil servants retirement pay after 20 years of service. Like the cops and firemen.
Many of whom retire when they are making 100 grand plus overtime per year.

It will never work.

it better stay alive till August, im going to lollapalooza

INDIANA ANONS, STOCK UP ON AMMO
COME HELP BORDER TOWNS OUT WHEN THE TIME COMES
YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAWWWW

Snow beaners and maplebacks likely underreported.

>$12 for a pack of cigs
Good. Those should be taxed to fuck

Democrat population.
Democrat state government.
Democrat city government.
Democratic results.

Seriously? I didn't know they could do that.

Illinois has the most corrupt political machine in the Union - since forever - how do you think Obama and his croniez made it - every single politician is corrupt - there are blacks on the south side of chicago who are trying correct the gang violence and the situation there but their hands are to be tied because everyone from the mayor to the council people to the police chief are crooked - it is like they want the south side of Chicago to be like that on purpose

>study from a right wing anti-illegal immigrant organization
there could NEVER be any bias from an organization like this

Rochester here, I ain't going near fucking Gary, mate.

Being a Missourian I'm kind of terrified of the collapse, because my state is full of charities and churches that give free handouts. They are already being abused and shitty people come here for the free gibs.

And recently all our cities have had a massive uptick in crime and they're all getting browner.

ya heres the left wing study
"we need mo money fo dem programs"

The Illinois Lottery was refusing to pay PB and Mega winners who won more than $25000 due to budget. Did it a couple times before but I guess the lotteries are sick of their shit.

The Cubs are 34-34.
Illinois is fucked.

Where do you live?

St. Louis here. We really dont need all those eastside niggers...

TFW you live in Chicago and there's a nigger infestation

Same here, you going all days or just a few?

I live about 20 north of Springfield.

We recently just started having security guards and patrol cars in the parking lots of stores, because of how much more crime there is.

Don't go to the south side of chicago

Damn, Springfield has a nigger problem now? I figured it was just Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Then again I only come to Illinois a few times a year.

LISTEN UP!

I am attempting to start a movement to elect a Libertarian governor in Illinois in 2018. We need to push the party to run someone who isn't a retard and runs on a platform of anti-corruption.

We are the second highest taxed state in the nation. The reason we are bankrupt has nothing to do with pensions or any of the other bullshit they feed us. It's corruption, plain and simple. The politicians have been robbing us blind for decades, and it's obvious.

Mike Madigan has been speaker of the house for 40 years, working alongside all those governors canned for corruption. There is no way he isn't a part of it. His daughter is attorney general, clearly compromising any possibility of oversight.

THE ONLY WAY TO FIX ILLINOIS IS TO ELECT SOMEONE WHO WILL FIGHT THE BLATANT CORRUPTION THAT HAS BEEN BLEEDING OUR STATE DRY.

Push for a third party reformer in the upcoming election. This isn't some pipe dream, this is something easily within our grasp if we pursue it.

>TFW you live near it, dealing with it every day

Pussy.

>Constitution of the State of Indiana
>ARTICLE 12. Militia
>Section 1. Composition
>Section 1. A militia shall be provided and shall consist of all persons over the age of seventeen (17) years, except those persons who may be exempted by the laws of the United States or of this state. The militia may be divided into active and inactive classes and consist of such military organizations as may be provided by law.

I hope it does go down like detroit. I have no vested interest in the state and this time around I would have the dosh to buy up dirt cheap property.

Literally Chiraq man, already over 400 gun deaths there this year I believe, and it's not even July.

If you guys are white and conservative you can come to Ohio. Just stay clear of Cleveland and Chimpinatti.

t. Ohiofag

>it is like they want the south side of Chicago to be like that on purpose

Most smaller population states have one dominant city you dummy

Cental Illinoisfag here. Can't wait! Maybe then we can finally become a red state.

a Libertarian governor wouldn't fix anything family. Rauner is getting sandbagged to hell by madigan and and IL senate. He's trying to fix shit, but the IL legislator is so tightly controlled by the Chicago democrat machine that nothing is getting done.

You'd need to fully clean house in throughout the state in order to dig it out of this hole.

You don't know shit. Governor can't do squat. Doesn't matter who you put in. Get an IL Constitutional Amendment for short term limits and/or unseat Madigan and Cullerton.

Unless the lack of welfare literally kills every nigger there, i wouldn't hold my breath.

Fuck off with this immigrant hate. Mexican Americans produce infinitely more than they use up, and also whites are the largest welfare users in America overall.

>inb4 b-but muh per capita

Not an argument.

nah pal, only 294 deaths this year so far

dnainfo.com/chicago/2017-chicago-murders

>Mexican Americans produce infinitely more than they use up

Before my sides leave orbit, elaborate, leaf.
>for entertainment

The only thing I can think that they produce infinitely more of is KIDS

Crime. West side of chicago is littered with spics. They can be worse than the niggers.
heyjackass.com
are you one of those spics that just ran away to Canada when Trump got elected?

You realize that's basically a population density map?

implying its only mexicans and not illiterate, toothless guatemalans, salvadorians, nicaraguans, etc who are shitting things up and taking money

We have no good official metric for how many illegals are in the country. Best estimates are 10+ million illegals. That's like a third of your country's population. They're here not paying taxes, using up social services, and saturating the job market.

lol they produce most your food if you live in the US dumbass - Americans waste more perishable food than any other country by a significant margin, we have more fat fucks than any other country (lets not bother counting Samoa), and Mexicans do all our agricultural production.

>red state in pic related fag here
I fucking hate it here. Going to SIU currently and plan to fuck off to Tennessee or Kentucky immediately after i get my degree. Fuck this gay state.

I produce most of my own food. Checkmate!

Whites belong here. Mexicans don't. Of course white use the system - they fucking paid into it specifically for that. Wait, are you going to claim whites don't deserve benefits? Are you one of THOSE beaners?

> heyjackass.com

it says 303 homicides, my source said 294, are we counting suicides here?

>Rauner totally isn't just playing political theater, Republicans are totally on our side!

Yea, check back to George Ryan.

A governor can do a lot. Besides Madigan is going to die soon (probably). Moreover a governor lasts 6 years, but the legislature is elected every 2 years. If a third party wins he can start rallying to vote in more legislatures now that the party has greater legitimacy.

>Get an IL Constitutional Amendment for short term limits and/or unseat Madigan and Cullerton.

You'll never unseat them. They have their precincts rigged hard.

But if you manage to flip enough of the other seats you can strip them of their power by making their party irrelevant.

lol bullshit. never seen anyone LARP as a gardener on here but I dig it

I absolutely hate the state of I******s. It's such a horrible state I refuse to even say the name. Whenever I see a picture of Bruce Rauner I just want to punch him in the face. He is a coward and deserves no respect. Don't even get me started on Pat Quinn. And the whole state is horrible. C*****o is horrible but downstate is just as bad. People look like they belong in the movie Children of the Corn. Today I found out they will no longer pay lottery winners. Even winners are losers in I******s. I hate how Lincoln is on their license plate. Hey morons he was born in Kentucky. I have never set foot in I******s and never plan on doing so. There is no history. There is no terrain. Everything is flat. A few days ago some downstate retard tried to kill several congressman. Everything keeps adding up with this godforsaken state. If I had to get rid of one state it would be I******s. There is no worse state. Can't forget about Dennis Hastert. The chomo was molesting kids for years. Former governor Blagojevich. Just another corrupt POS. Dumbass former Governor George Ryan pardoning everyone on death row. Republican or Democrat it doesn't matter. If you live in I******s you are a corrupt retard that deserved death. I******s worst state

>produce
You mean pick most of the food because they're cheap labor. they're spics

>mexishit vs muslim civil war

god please make it happen

Who the fuck is here in KY?? Mexicans?

it includes non gun related homicides so it may skew the statistics

Learn English.

>Whites belong here. Mexicans don't.

Wrong sweetie, read some history. :^)

that bait tho.

ive lived in Illinois, in chicago and down my life. AMA

Yeah remember the part where we fucked them back to where they are now?

By that logic Germany still owns Poland and France

plant, cultivate, harvest crops, rear, slaughter livestock, precook (ie sausage), packaging, make up kitchen staff at most restaurants in America, yah more than pick. Americans don't do shit in the Ag. industry anymore. I ain't saying that's necessarily bad, just that we have Mexis do it all.

But I'm not larping. I learned to grow my own food in order to free myself from the need of relying on stores and industrial farms. I believe we lost touch with the land, user. I take this seriously.

Which state is that?

learn how to suck dick better boi I want u to get your hands involved

Why do niggers always have to ruin everything? They're like a pestilence -- nigh, they are a pestilence upon this land. Everywhere they go, suffering and death is in tow.

Mexicans in the province of Texas revolted against their own government, and gave American settlers land if they fought for the side of the insurgents. A history lesson is much needed.

lol I have a decent garden, i'm a big game hunter, & have a hunting dog for upland & waterfowl but I still buy a shitload from the market because I'm not a caveman

it involves a town up north on the lake and a certain subsect of individuals within that town

And we won. lol

I live in a town just outside of Peoria. Thankfully, Peoria's finest generally do a good job of keeping the niggers in their own neighborhoods within the city and they usually just end up shooting each other.

What's going on is their criminal Democrat governors have been underfunding their pensions for decades in order to hand out gibs and get reelected.

Nobody noticed the accounting tricks until now when they ran out of accounting tricks and must magically come up with billions of dollars per year in order to cover the pensions. IL is so fucked they haven't had a budget in over 3 years, and their state bonds are about to be declared junk bond status.

This means they can't borrow any money and are officially bankrupt, as the state can never make enough money to pay back all it's promised as gibs. A state is not a city, so can't declare chapter 7 protection so either they must get bailed out every single year until eternity to cover the losses they spent or they will have to just restart and declare bankruptcy, totally fucking over every single worker in IL that will lose all their retirement and wind up on welfare.

IL is not the only broke state, CT is next except they have been trying to pawn off the debt on cities there in order to play the chapter 7 game but it won't work.

>5 years

They're going to be lucky if they can even keep schools open this fall.

If Trump bails out Illinois I'll not like him anymore.

I want Trump to play a violin while Chicago burns

battle ain't over vato.

Mexis make up 50% of CA, and 40% of TX populations. Those two states alone make up almost 25% of the entire U.S. GDP - start practicing that pledge of allegiance in Spanish, cabron. We're comin for ya - before you know it you'll be having to dress up as a mariachi dancer for your tranny daughter's ¡quinceañera!

>The Congressional Budget Office in 2007 answered this question in the following manner: “Over the past two decades, most efforts to estimate the fiscal impact of immigration in the United States have concluded that, in aggregate and over the long term, tax revenues of all types generated by immigrants—both legal and unauthorized—exceed the cost of the services they use.”
>cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/ftpdocs/87xx/doc8711/12-6-immigration.pdf

>The U.S. Department of Agriculture states that, “about half of the hired workers employed in U.S. crop agriculture were unauthorized, with the overwhelming majority of these workers coming from Mexico.” The USDA has also warned that, “any potential immigration reform could have significant impacts on the U.S. fruit and vegetable industry.” From the perspective of National Milk Producers Federation in 2009, retail milk prices would increase by 61 percent if its immigrant labor force were to be eliminated.
>ers.usda.gov/amber-waves/2012-june/immigration-policy.aspx#.U1TfkfldUSt
boy that sure does sound like an 84 billion dollar annual bill to me.

>mfw i grew up in chicago and i know this place will fall apart like detroit because of all the nigger that live here

Fucking this. Milwaukee is bad and only gets worse because of family members finally picking up their shit from Chicago and moving here. The bad ones get forced into Racine and Kenosha, but those cities are getting full. Waukesha and that entire county is too conservative to really let nigs in.

Given my morbid fascination with happenings and wanting to be in the middle of some rill shit, I'm really having a hard time deciding if I chose the best or the worst time to move to Chicago. Pray for my anus anons.

Yep, you're one of those dumbfuck beaners.

Cjeck your logic, stupid. If by some bizarre series of events (seriously, it's not happening), beaners get control of that much of the US - guess what? YOU get to pay for niggers, not us. And yourselves. Oh, wait, did you expect the freebies to continue flowing? Hah hah hah hah.

Dumb fucking beaner.

Former Illinois resident here
State is broken, Madigan and Madigan jr. need to be thrown in prison before any progress is made. How can a state with some of the highest sales, personal income, gambling, liquor and fucking property taxes still be bankrupt? Because we are blowing all our money on 6 figure pensions!

This budget crisis is just the new norm. If they don't get the budget fixed this next gathering Powerball and Mega Millions are pulling out of the state.

Sir, your burrito niggerdom precedes you. You're not gonna do shit. Also, we (IL) have Santa Ana's leg. Come and get it, little man.

You do not contribute to California and Texas Paco. Your people are dead weight on our system. You cost the US one hundred billion in welfare yet pay in only ten billion in taxes.

White people pay for you. Youre not even a man.

CA is very close to this, as well. Brown is frantically trying to get any new tax enabled to cover for it, and it's not looking good in Sacramento.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Looks like we buttfucked Santa Anna and Mexico several times before and we'll do it again