Yuropoors would literally die if they experienced temperatures like this

>yuropoors would literally die if they experienced temperatures like this
Why are yurocucks such pussies Sup Forums?

The fuck are you hiding your flag for

no wonder we die
that's the boiling point of water

>the c*lifornian is calling anyone a pussy

In America, water boils at 212 instead of 100 because of elevation differences.

There was already a thread about this and im gonna say it again.

Try 40 Celsius with 80+ % Humidity such as Florida and then say we are pussies.

But hey,niggers tend to love heat and resist it more than people who are more made for Winter such as white snownigger.

jee
you might be right

>says the 14 year old redditor larping as isis

lel

Because I'm not a nigger?

I hear it's pretty hot in Portugal, they're not coping with it well. Unfortunate!

our beaner nigger blood protects us from both a functioning society and the heat

Yurocucks are made out of sugar

>reddit.com/shittyaskscience XD

>7pm
He's probably a cali nigger. Then again yurocuckolds wouldn't be able to deal with this. Not even winter because they stay inside in a heated environment. But they larp as snowmen who can tolerate the north.

> literaly survived Ice Age
> probably can't stand the cold either

>24% humidity

That's not impressive, sorry.

>white people are incapable of adapting to warm climates
racist

40C(104F) at 80% humidity means the dew point is 97F. This translates to a heat index of 181F, higher than anything ever recorded on Earth. The highest dewpoint ever recorded on Earth was 95F in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, with an air temperature of 108F, yielding a heat index value of ~172F.

Temperatures exceeding 40C are very rare in Florida, and they almost always come during dry heat waves.

Because 40C is so damn unusual for a place where I come from and for countries such as Protugal, Spain, Italy, Greece and etc.

Are we all dead?

75 at the coast. No niggers or beaners.

Have experienced such temperatures whilst on holiday. Does this mean I burned to death or melted and didn't even realise?

Pussy temp, at that temperature you have to turn on the heater

>Attempts brushing snow off car with hands

Tfw I live in the Midwest and it goes from a high of 90 F in the summer to -25 F in the winter.