DAS RITE WHITE BOI

>Nasheed
kek

>(((white))) boi
>yes goys, apologize

what the fuck is wrong with white people?

fuck, forgot pic related

Being anti-Islam doesn't automatically make you a white supremacist.

In their mind it sure as fuck does and they're going to keep pushing it like that.

I'm ok with this.

if you didn't vote for hillary you're a white supremacist

He has a fucken muslim afro lol. Tweet this at him please.

Last few days have brought in a great harvest.

Shitskins dying in a burning building, nigs killing each other in mass in Chicago to celebrate their missing dads for father's day weekend and now this.

is he a parody account?

Betcha the white supremacists name is Muhammad.

How this dumb nigger manages to troll so many people is beyond me. Normies are beyond redemption if they keep falling for his low energy baiting

What have the muslims done to deserve this!

deus van

Part and parcel my dear Tariq, part and parcel ;)

Good. It is about time that the roles of "driver" and "driven over" are reversed. It is about time that Muslims learn what it feels like to be driven over.

Frankly, it needs to happen more often. White NEETs who don't have anything else to live for should all take their cars and drive to the nearest mosque and give Muslims a taste of their own medicine.

Only Tariq suspects white supremacy.

Don't look back in anger, Tariq

#notallwhitesuprememacists

PART AND PARCEL LADS

LoL
Knowyourmeme Sam Hyde

I'm ashamed, wrong thread

Good point. That said, we are NOT them. This is NOT ok. If a guy gets his nuts up to take out some jihadis, either join the military or train for the moment that you are attacked and then respond appropriately. Running a van through a bunch of unarmed civilians is nigger behavior.

someone should arrest that white guy for cultural appropriation.